No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, there was so much to catch up on. Love the pics and the captions, everyone. I especially love how much more intensity there is in Teyla's eyes. Those pics are from season 3, right? Cuz I sure don't remember Teyla's hair being that style before.

Also, LadyBozi, I'm going to read your fanfic right now. Later.

They're just meant to be.
    My Ronon/Teyla Video Called Something There
    Broken Video

Comment

SO gald for the update!! Came home, read that...and now im all happy

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by lickazacious
        Wow, there was so much to catch up on. Love the pics and the captions, everyone. I especially love how much more intensity there is in Teyla's eyes. Those pics are from season 3, right? Cuz I sure don't remember Teyla's hair being that style before.

Also, LadyBozi, I'm going to read your fanfic right now. Later.
        Those pics are from the second half of Season two

LadyBozi, that is sooooo evil of you to end that chapter that way. You better update soon or I will lose my mind.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Here I have a new screensaver I came up with, just a little idea that popped into my head. http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nofapsv4rn.jpg

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
            Here I have a new screensaver I came up with, just a little idea that popped into my head. http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nofapsv4rn.jpg
            THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!

SapphireJewelledQueen:
            YAYA!! GO GO!!

Lickazacious : THaNkS! I hope you like the story!! LOL..specially since Now I Have a BETA and All the mistakes I made before lol...WONT happen again

OOH AND
            Nerwen ::: Yes I know.. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH I am Evil...but Its always nice to end it like that! that way you always want to know what CRAzy thing will happen NeXT! HAHA

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Random sig up for grabs.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
              Spoiler:
              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

oh WOW! That is awesome! Green coming your way! (if it lets me)

Quick question for someone not in the know: What is PSV??

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                  Random sig up for grabs.

I love it Whistler!

Comment

Here it is guys, a new story that I will be writing side by side with Runners.
                    This story has been a blast to come up with and is VERY different. First of all it is a BIG AU.

I know Satedan's probably aren't slavers but for the sake of the story that is what they are. In the story Teyla is taken as a slave by Ronon, she claims to hate him because he captured her but her heart says something else. My sister and I call it a romance novel, it is going to be VERY romantic and I really think you guys will enjoy it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2687188/1/

Comment

Here it is guys, a new story that I will be writing side by side with Runners.
                      This story has been a blast to come up with and is VERY different. First of all it is a BIG AU.

I know Satedan's probably aren't slavers but for the sake of the story that is what they are. In the story Teyla is taken as a slave by Ronon, she claims to hate him because he captured her but her heart says something else. My sister and I call it a romance novel, it is going to be VERY romantic and I really think you guys will enjoy it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2687188/1/
                      OMG! I love this! I reviewed and you have to update soon! Please?? Pretty please??

You and you sister have brillinat ideas!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Yay to Lady - I loved the update and Nerwen I'm definately going to get all caught up with your fictions, tonight or if not, tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          Yay to Lady - I loved the update and Nerwen I'm definately going to get all caught up with your fictions, tonight or if not, tomorrow!
                          I'm holding you to that Cathain.

Sapphire, I will write the next chapter if not today then some time next week

Comment

I'm holding you to that Cathain.

Sapphire, I will write the next chapter if not today then some time next week
                            *squeals with excitement*

(((hugs))) Nerwen

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I'm in such a fluffy Ronon / Teyla mood! Just got caught up on all of the stories I haven't had a chance to keep up with and now I'm on cloud nine!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                I'm in such a fluffy Ronon / Teyla mood! Just got caught up on all of the stories I haven't had a chance to keep up with and now I'm on cloud nine!
                                Me too. I am loving all these fics

And im always in the mood for Ronon/Teyla stuff

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X