Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    I've heard several smushed names but I don't think they went over too well. To me they're just Teyla / Ronon - it gives them a certain class I think
    The only one that comes to mind is Tex and that's, well...NOO!
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Well on Jason's official site he says there's nothing between Teyla and Ronon but I don't know if he's just saying that to throw off fans.
      All interviews are approved through the mighty PTB, and the actors have all signed non-disclosure agreements, so Jason says what they tell him to say.

Remember, Amanda Tapping used to swear there was nothing between Sam/Jack.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        All interviews are approved through the mighty PTB, and the actors have all signed non-disclosure agreements, so Jason says what they tell him to say.

Remember, Amanda Tapping used to swear there was nothing between Sam/Jack.
        Oh I know. If you read Jason's interview you can see he gets really excited over some questions and then when it comes too close into work he becomes a one word answer man!

Comment

Hey Cathlain Nottingham I finally joined!!!

Well I love the Teyla/Ronan relationship and have since Ronan was first introduced.

I read earlier that someone thought there their maybe a kiss in the next episode between John and Teyla. From my experiance the odds of that is incredibly low.

The Sheyla pairing has not played out enough for a kiss, basically the last real big hint was in the beginning of the first season. I have much experiance with TV show pairings and from my knowledge they usually go with fan ratings and from what I can tell Shweir is the favorite among the fans.

Don't worry guys Teyla/Ronan is gaining momentem with each coming episode.

As for coming up with a pairing name, Tex doesn't really work. Reyla?

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
            Hey Cathlain Nottingham I finally joined!!!

Well I love the Teyla/Ronan relationship and have since Ronan was first introduced.

I read earlier that someone thought there their maybe a kiss in the next episode between John and Teyla. From my experiance the odds of that is incredibly low.

The Sheyla pairing has not played out enough for a kiss, basically the last real big hint was in the beginning of the first season. I have much experiance with TV show pairings and from my knowledge they usually go with fan ratings and from what I can tell Shweir is the favorite among the fans.

Don't worry guys Teyla/Ronan is gaining momentem with each coming episode.

As for coming up with a pairing name, Tex doesn't really work. Reyla?
            Welcome Nerwen Aldarion! I'm glad you came over!

And I think that there's just too much chemistry between Ronon and Teyla for nothing to happen.

Comment

Of course there is too much chemistry.

Besides I have seen spoilers and in those pictures they are standing pretty close together.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
                Of course there is too much chemistry.

Besides I have seen spoilers and in those pictures they are standing pretty close together.
                I love that though, I'm not sure how tall Rachel is but it is so cute when she stands next to Jason, the man towers over her! I mean he towers over everyone but its cute with her

Comment

Hm, I read somewhere that Rachel is about 168cm and Ronon over 190cm (don't know what it is in feet!) So they have nearly 30 cm difference, thats much!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                    Hm, I read somewhere that Rachel is about 168cm and Ronon over 190cm (don't know what it is in feet!) So they have nearly 30 cm difference, thats much!
                    Well if that's true that makes Rachel about my height at 5'4" and Jason at 6'1"!

Comment

New Ronon/Teyla vid (not mine). Scroll down to "Desert Rose"

http://www.discovertheuniverseofmine.com/videos.htm

BTW. .Jason is 6'4"

Comment

New Ronon/Teyla vid (not mine). Scroll down to "Desert Rose"

http://www.discovertheuniverseofmine.com/videos.htm

BTW. .Jason is 6'4"
                        I knew he was taller than 6'1"...

Anyway YAY! a video!

Comment

Okay the
                          Spoiler:
                          John / Teyla kiss in 'Conversion' was so not shippy - poor Teyla looked like she'd been assulted. I already have an idea for a pro Ronon/Teyla fic because of it!

Comment

Okay the
                            Spoiler:
                            John / Teyla kiss in 'Conversion' was so not shippy - poor Teyla looked like she'd been assulted. I already have an idea for a pro Ronon/Teyla fic because of it!
                            I actually caught Ronon and Teyla giving each other the "eye" a couple times in this episode.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Was it my imagination, or did Ronon wink at Teyla when they were walking in the woods? You know, after he scares McKay about potential predators. Whatever he did, Teyla most diffinately smiled back.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

I actually caught Ronon and Teyla giving each other the "eye" a couple times in this episode.
                                And I noticed one of those brief shared smiles that are so adorable.

And that's my two cents...
                                My LiveJournal
                                ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X