No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of any Teyla / Dex stories? I can't find one on Fanfiction.net or one here on Gateworld - surely there has to be some written...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Does anyone know of any Teyla / Dex stories? I can't find one on Fanfiction.net or one here on Gateworld - surely there has to be some written...
      Here is a new LiveJournal site:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ronon_teyla/

There is some fanfic, but not a lot yet. The site has only been open about a week or two so keep checking back. There are some icons, a vid or two as well.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

There is some fanfic, but not a lot yet. The site has only been open about a week or two so keep checking back. There are some icons, a vid or two as well.
        Thanks! I'll join up.

Comment

Thanks! I'll join up.

Comment

In honor of tonights ep...several Teyla / Dex pics. I'm putting them as links as some may want to avoid spoilers!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...SGA-07-013.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...SGA-07-014.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...SGA-07-021.jpg
            I love this one - boy does she put him in place with one look!

Comment

I like the way Teyla can calm Ronon down - as when he
              Spoiler:
              pointed his gun at poor little Elia

It was also interesting how when
              Spoiler:
              Teyla was knocked unconscious and Sheppard ran off and left Ronon to watch her. . and he stuffed the jacket under her head. .AWWWW.

Those two continue to look good together, and share little secrets.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I like the way Teyla can calm Ronon down - as when he
                Spoiler:
                pointed his gun at poor little Elia

Spoiler:
                Teyla was knocked unconscious and Sheppard ran off and left Ronon to watch her. . and he stuffed the jacket under her head. .AWWWW.

Those two continue to look good together, and share little secrets.
                But boys are boys...
                Spoiler:
                When she says its their choice to disobey orders and Ronon goes "Good enough for me." And hops over her body to go find Sheppard. He might be tall, dark and extremely handsome but he's still a boy. Give him a chance to play with his gun and he's out the door

Comment

Arrgh! The last thing I need to do become obsessed with another ship but after tonight's eppy it might become impossible

Undeniably chemistry—their scenes were just so sweet and they have this feral, sexy way of scutinizing each other that I find compelling. They need to stop it right now! I already spend way too much time on GW as it is...
                  Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                  :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                    Arrgh! The last thing I need to do become obsessed with another ship but after tonight's eppy it might become impossible

Undeniably chemistry—their scenes were just so sweet and they have this feral, sexy way of scutinizing each other that I find compelling. They need to stop it right now! I already spend way too much time on GW as it is...
                    Nope! We've sucked you in! *insert evil laugh* No but really? Definate feral / sexy chemistry. I think its how sweet Rachel is and the sort of grace that she brings to Teyla in combination with Jason's rugged and sly looks and the wounded heart he brings to Ronon.

Comment

I just love the idea of Teyla and Ronan getting together. They make such an great couple--they are alike (sharing past Wraith encounters), but yet different. I liked last night's epsiode and it further convinced me that this ship will come in...
                      -girlgater

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        He didn't even argue with Shep to go! He wanted to stay with Teyla!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Someone mentioned this on the LJ Teyla / Ronon board so I felt I should share...

Follow Ronon's eyes...what is he staring at?
                          Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 30 August 2005, 01:48 PM. Reason: Changing the size of the photo

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Someone mentioned this on the LJ Teyla / Ronon board so I felt I should share...

Follow Ronon's eyes...what is he staring at?
                            omg—lol! I didn't notice that before. Maybe he's jealous of the uniform cause he doesn't have one? Or perhaps it's what's IN the uniform that he finds more interesting...
                            Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

And another...

Anyone want to take a guess as to what Ronon's thinking when he sees this?

Comment

These ship threads are taking away all my innocence.

Comment

Working...
                                X