No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cub: *grins at Shippy* It kinda defeats the purpose of swinging if you go slow. Might as well sit on a Merry Go-Round. You really wanna go again, Shippy?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Cub: *grins at Shippy* It kinda defeats the purpose of swinging if you go slow. Might as well sit on a Merry Go-Round. You really wanna go again, Shippy?
      I didn't mean baby slow, but that was a bit nuts. *rolls eyes* Nibbles I'll get you an icepack for your head.
      Nibbles: Thanks...
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I'm great! But I think I got your clothes all dirty when I knocked you down.

I gotta go! Thanks for the fun boys! *kisses both Nibbles and Cub*

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
          I'm great! But I think I got your clothes all dirty when I knocked you down.

I gotta go! Thanks for the fun boys! *kisses both Nibbles and Cub*
          Nibbles: I'll live *holds icepack to his head* Glad you survived *kisses* Have a great day!
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            I didn't mean baby slow, but that was a bit nuts. *rolls eyes* Nibbles I'll get you an icepack for your head.
            Nibbles: Thanks...

Hey, you heard her. She liked it. She wanted to do it again.
            Sorry you weren't ready, Nibbles. Want a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...n2_0706web.jpg

Hey, you heard her. She liked it. She wanted to do it again.
              Sorry you weren't ready, Nibbles. Want a beer?

Nibbles: I know she liked it. I wasn't prepared that the landing would be that hard. *Sal fusses behind him* I'm fine, and so is she. I'll take a cold one

RL
              Spoiler:
              I have to go eat dinner. Neelan wanna take over for Nibbles? Oh joy...They've made food I abhor...
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

RL
                Spoiler:
                We'll just give the boys a break for now. I gotta take a shower anyway.

Cub: *grabs two cold beers, open them, hands one to Nibbles* Happy New Year! *raises his beer in toast*
                Nibbles: Yeah. Happy New Year. *lightly taps the bottle necks together, drinks*

Comment

Looks like I'm staying in tonight too... long story Good food, champagne and laughs with my family should make it a nice transition into 2008
                  sigpic

Comment

You'll still get there before me!
                    I doubt I'll be online at midnight... most likely sleeping with ear plugs, too, 'cause I wanna make sure I get SLEEP tonight... and tomorrow night, too. I gotta work Wednesday morning and my sleep patterns have been AWEFUL!
                    Take it easy on the beer boys! You have a few hours to go yet!

Nibbles: Who? Us? We're fine, aren't we Cub?

Cub: *nods* Right as roads!
                    *sighs* That's right as RAIN, Cub, and I've told you that about 20 times!
                    Cub: *laughs* I know! And you fall for that every time!

Comment

Oh hello Frisky! *blows kiss* Welcome.
                      *hands Rad a bag* There are handcuffs, whip, silk ties, whip cream, chocolate sauce, a feather and some other stuff in there. All useful for training a clone. *winks*

Frisky: Hi Lady Sal!*catches kiss* thank you for the welcome.

Thank You Sal for the training bag! LOVE LOVE LOVE these things. Was thinking when training is finished I could top it off with a lovely gold ring. It would look amazing right here:

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      sigh...swoon...thunk! Hello Frisky

Frisky: Oh Lady Lahela, let me help you up.

That's a good Frisky

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                      *waggles eyebrows* Well, hello, Frisky... (rather ironically, I once had a rabbit called Frisky...)

And did someone say 'clone training guide'? Super Bunny to the Rescue!

*smiles, trying some eyebrow waggling* Hello Lady Bunny.

That's very good Frisky
                      He was so tired after the first day of training, here's the last picture I took of him.

I'll have the others up after the new year. The training pictures are great fun! And your training guide is excellent!

I found this lovely thing in my photobucket

Puts glasses on. This calls for some exploration, I'd say. Let's examine those jewels
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                        http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Frankie111.jpg
                        Frisky: Oh Lady Lahela, let me help you up.

That's a good Frisky
                        *happily takes Frisky's hand* He is indeed a very good Frisky
                        sigpic

Comment

To everyone who's nine hours or more ahead of California...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I should be back before the UK and everyone else along GMT hits midnight, so they'll get New Year's wishes then. I'm off to see a movie... NOT the wizard! *waves* See everyone else tomorrow!

You're leaving?

Yes. You wait here with Nibbles for Sal to pick you up. *looks around* And don't leave with anyone else, even if they try to kidnap you or tempt you with clone nip. Wait. here. for. Sal.
                          Cub: Got it. *smiles*
                          *kisses Cub, kisses Nibbles, beams out*

Comment

Looks like I'm staying in tonight too... long story Good food, champagne and laughs with my family should make it a nice transition into 2008
                            *huggles Lah* That makes two of us. Except my friend called me and invited me over to dinner and a movie. But first I have to wait for my other friend to come over to my place so we can go to our second friend's house.
                            Nibbles: You confused me.
                            Cub: I thought we were meant to be ringing in new year with you.
                            You guys will be. Don't worry. *kisses both*
                            Nibbles: As long as you don't lock us in the guest house.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*huggles Lah* That makes two of us. Except my friend called me and invited me over to dinner and a movie. But first I have to wait for my other friend to come over to my place so we can go to our second friend's house.
                              Nibbles: You confused me.
                              Cub: I thought we were meant to be ringing in new year with you.
                              You guys will be. Don't worry. *kisses both*
                              Nibbles: As long as you don't lock us in the guest house.
                              I don't mind staying in, I'm old

Nibbles... if you and Cub want some company while Sal's out...
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't mind staying in, I'm old

Nibbles... if you and Cub want some company while Sal's out...
                                Cub: Sorry, Neelan said we can only leave with Sal.
                                Nibbles: *shrugs* Sorry Lah.
                                Ducky: *beams in* I heard a pretty lady was looking for company?
                                Nibbles: Why do they always come to our playground?
                                Cub: *shrugs* We should go set up soon.
                                Nibbles: Do we need fireworks?
                                Cub: *smirks* No. They'll be going off on their own.
                                Nibbles: Huh? Oh!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X