No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 2 hours and 20 mins left till next year! just came in from watching the 9pm fireworks not long ago
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
      Only 2 hours and 20 mins left till next year! just came in from watching the 9pm fireworks not long ago
      It's 12 hours and 20 min for me!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        teeehee! your sooooo living in the past! yay and I get to celebrate new year before you! na na na na na! *blows raspberry*
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

You guys told me about them, but I can't remember it. How did he do it?
          She said that he's the biggest prankster out and that he likes to lurk just off camera where she can see him and undress, or if he's in a shot, he likes to try to touch them 'inapproriately' (her words, not mine!) just out of shot in an attempt to fluster them / make them laugh! She said the amount of times she's nearly punched him... Too funny!

*wonders exactly how she can get a bit part in SGA just so she can be 'flustered' by Jason!!*
          I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
          Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

And an hour longer than that for me!

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

teeehee! your sooooo living in the past! yay and I get to celebrate new year before you! na na na na na! *blows raspberry*
              Well let us know what the new year looks like when it reaches you!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                She said that he's the biggest prankster out and that he likes to lurk just off camera where she can see him and undress, or if he's in a shot, he likes to try to touch them 'inapproriately' (her words, not mine!) just out of shot in an attempt to fluster them / make them laugh! She said the amount of times she's nearly punched him... Too funny!

*wonders exactly how she can get a bit part in SGA just so she can be 'flustered' by Jason!!*
                I'm getting flustered just thinking about it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post

Ooooh yeah! I wanna be flustered too! I wanna I wanna I wanna! *stomps foot*
                  Nibbles: Very mature...
                  Shut up... I would probably faint or turn very bright red. Man the ladies on set must have nerves of steel! But it's weird that in shots he always looks so solid, no movement from him. I get if he does things with his feet under the table.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Well let us know what the new year looks like when it reaches you!
                    give ya a glimps into the future as it were LOL looks like it will be ful...but signin off now as I'm illegally on Dad's computer lol

Comment

give ya a glimps into the future as it were LOL looks like it will be ful...but signin off now as I'm illegally on Dad's computer lol
                      Bye bye Tel! *huggles* Happy New Year!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Happy New Year Tel! And everyone else Down Under
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          I'm getting flustered just thinking about it
                          Me too... (I was flustered when Torri told us about it, too!)

Happy New Year, Tel! You'll be the first to experience the new delight that is 2008...

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

mmmmm growly Dex...
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Warning tiny rant ahead

Spoiler:
                              Looks like I will be spending another new years at home alone with my freaking parents, because my friend won't pick up her phone! Knowing her she probably lost it once again and we didn't have a chance to make plans yet. She lives nearby, but I don't wanna go by and find out that she can't make it or something. I don't want to spend another boring new years at home with parents. But no way in hell am I going to go into Amsterdam alone on New Years Eve, because it is impossible to get there and even more impossible to get home. Unless you get lucky and manage to hail that one single cab in the area...

It's safe now...
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Warning tiny rant ahead

Spoiler:
                                Looks like I will be spending another new years at home alone with my freaking parents, because my friend won't pick up her phone! Knowing her she probably lost it once again and we didn't have a chance to make plans yet. She lives nearby, but I don't wanna go by and find out that she can't make it or something. I don't want to spend another boring new years at home with parents. But no way in hell am I going to go into Amsterdam alone on New Years Eve, because it is impossible to get there and even more impossible to get home. Unless you get lucky and manage to hail that one single cab in the area...

It's safe now...

Hi, Sal! I'm here! *grins*

Comment

Working...
                                X