X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Frankie!!! I love you baby.
    sigpic

Comment

Cougarbelle and Mirishka, i fully agree on your latest posts.
      <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

I think the orgy scene is set in another character's storyline... I saw comments on Twitter from girls who worked on set and apparently it was gross. It would have been much less gross if Jason had been part of it I'm sure! ;-)

Comment

Jason did say that GoT would be his first sex and *nude* scenes

I love all the books, and I hope we get to see everything in them
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
            I agree also. Frankie is lovely. - love those dreads when they were tidy

Comment

yeah, you cant beat Frankie, however, you can't beat Ronon either.

[
              sigpic

Comment

posted by mirishka: he is beautiful isnt he? and the pics your talking about are from dragoncon 2009 - they are my favourite pics.
                I wake up this morning and these are the first pics I see. Oh yes, they are the ones I was talking about. I could stare at them all day (and I hope you don't mind, I snurched them as quickly as I could click my finger on the button!).

Posted by cavegirl: Yes, Kiwi, he looks good on that horse. I like this one, because of the red color in the background, but it's grainy although i've scaled it down but it's much better than before. It was in the Empire Magazine and i think, it's an enlargement of the pic, i've posted on October 2nd. That's the cause of it's blurriness.

I think, the horse must be a 'Friese', in an other pic, you can see it from its side. I have to download it first, than i can post it for you.

And no, I think Jason and horses will never become friends, it's because of an incident long time before during his modeling career, he mentioned it at armageddon in Melbourne 2009, here is the link, if you like to watch it :

http:
                //www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBLR59WAbDw&feature=related

And btw congrats on being off probation.
                Oh wow, thank you so much for the link and the stills. That definitely looks like a fresian to me, big, muscular, powerful - much like the man who is going to ride him. Did I mention I can't wait to see this movie?

Posted by Axolotl Glitterati: Someone wondered if there'd be sex in... was it GOT? Anyway, GOT is done by HBO. There will be sex.
                If True Blood is anything to go by, then I think we're all going to be glued to the screen.

Posted by Lahela: Jason did say that GoT would be his first sex and *nude* scenes
                Jason, horses, sex and nudity? Could this show sound any better? I'm so pleased he has landed this role. I really hope it's gritty enough to make people stand up and take notice of him as an actor.
                sigpic
                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

I love all the books, and I hope we get to see everything in them

BEWARE! MAJOR AND GRAPHIC SPOILER UNDER THE CUT:
                  Spoiler:
                  La... even Daenarys' "saddle sore bum" sex scene?

Comment

You've mentioned it sometimes before, just as everyone of us.

But i still remember, it is a Conan Movie, and it is supposed that it's script isn't one of the best, so i didn't have high expectations on this movie except for Jason's acting. so i could only be surprized about it.

I'm even more hopeful for AGoT and after this series starts about half a year earlier than the movie, i hope anyone took notice of him as an actor before the start of Conan.

But after all, normally, i have to post a new Conan pic, but i changed my mind, so i will post the first pic which was shot in Malta which seemed to be a mix of a King's Landing scene and a scene of Penthos, in which Jason would be involved later. On winter is coming and on westeros forums, they discuss about it. It seems, they've started to shoot the Penthos scene in the background and the right side of the pic, and afterwards the two armored riders in the foreground will have their appearance in the King's Landing scene. But no one is really sure about it.

But here is the pic, make your own mind of it, if you like, and if you've read the book :

Last edited by cavegirl; 08 October 2010, 01:51 PM.
                    <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Pics thanks to the wonderful Andreas@LJ.

The first one is the untouched version (before the FX dorks at Syfy made them float). Clickety...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axolotl Glitterati View Post
                        BEWARE! MAJOR AND GRAPHIC SPOILER UNDER THE CUT:
                        Spoiler:
                        La... even Daenarys' "saddle sore bum" sex scene?
                        LOL - well now i am intrigued!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          Pics thanks to the wonderful Andreas@LJ.

The first one is the untouched version (before the FX dorks at Syfy made them float). Clickety...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...08-JM-0002.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...08-JM-0003.jpg [URL=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/lahela_sga/promo%20shots/big/SGA08-JM-0004.jpg]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...0004.jpg[/IMG]
                          those pics are lovely Lah, thanks and thanks to Andreas@lj. and Cavegirl, that pic from Malta looks nice - had a holiday there a few years back and its a nice quiet place (full of old people on holiday from England!) maybe if the pics are leaking out, we might get to see Drogo soon....
                          sigpic

Comment

i wanted to show pics of my favourite pieces -

Ronon's bottom

and..

Frankies belly

Comment

Maybe is was our own fault. If we would have posted on pages like winter is coming so that the producers would have realized, that there's much demand in Drogo stories, pics, . . . we would have had more information about him.

And thanks for my new banner, miriska, you're the best !!!!!

Comment

Maybe is was our own fault. If we would have posted on pages like winter is coming so that the producers would have realized, that there's much demand in Drogo stories, pics, . . . we would have had more information about him.

And thanks for my new banner, miriska, you're the best !!!!!
                                yes, you're right, we should nag them to death about putting some pics out. and your welcome.

and Isabeaux, you are not alone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X