Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics isabeaux,

and because i will only post pics of Conan, which I got out of the net and of course good ones, so i have to repost this :

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by isabeaux View Post
      i wanted to show pics of my favourite pieces -
      Ronon's bottom
      http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...1/niceass2.jpg

and..

Frankies belly

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...sabeaux1/7.jpg
      Perfect choices!

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
      Maybe is was our own fault. If we would have posted on pages like winter is coming so that the producers would have realized, that there's much demand in Drogo stories, pics, . . . we would have had more information about him.

And thanks for my new banner, miriska, you're the best !!!!!
      Yep, maybe you're right , although I have lesser expectations when it comes to producers respecting their audience's wishes...

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
      yes, you're right, we should nag them to death about putting some pics out. and your welcome.

and Isabeaux, you are not alone!
      It doesn't hurt to try.
      Last edited by JadedWraith; 09 October 2010, 11:12 AM. Reason: grammar...???
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

isabeaux, that pic of Jason as Frankie is just yum. After seeing all of the pics of North Shore in this thread I decided I needed to buy the DVD box set as a treat to myself. However, it seems the show is still yet to be released. Is this true? Does anyone here have the DVD sets? (Don't worry, I don't want to borrow them - I have contacts in the US who could pick me up a set if I know they are available).
        sigpic
        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Yep, maybe you're right , although I have lesser expectations when it comes to producers respecting their audience's wishes...

You could choose now.

If the producer's of AGoT wouldn't have respected their audience's wishes, Jason wouldn't play Khal Drogo.

but

If they have respected their audience's wishes more or earlier, they haven't had to search as long as they did.

Jason was mentioned as a posible actor for Khal Drogo a whole year earlier than he actually did get the role.

Conan Stevens, Sean Bean, Peter Dinklage are some of the actor's which were audiences first choices, too.
          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
            isabeaux, that pic of Jason as Frankie is just yum. After seeing all of the pics of North Shore in this thread I decided I needed to buy the DVD box set as a treat to myself. However, it seems the show is still yet to be released. Is this true? Does anyone here have the DVD sets? (Don't worry, I don't want to borrow them - I have contacts in the US who could pick me up a set if I know they are available).
            North Shore was released long time ago. I don't think, you will get it on DVD anymore.

Comment

Thanks, cavegirl.

ETA: Love this pic. His features are so soft and relaxed.
              sigpic

Comment

Kiwi, you won't be able to get DVDs, but there are other ways. Mirishka may be able to help you because she knows things (and they're not all smut related). You need to get to know Frankie because he's a babe for real.

Cavegirl love the Conan pic. He is really delish there, and yes, I remember coming upon a forum where they mentioned Jason as Khal Drago (I didn't even know who that was but remembered the name) at least a year before I ever heard of GOT.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice pic Kiwi, i think, i should counter strike with some North Shore pics

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                    Cavegirl love the Conan pic. He is really delish there, and yes, I remember coming upon a forum where they mentioned Jason as Khal Drago (I didn't even know who that was but remembered the name) at least a year before I ever heard of GOT.
                    I first read about it on Westeros forum. A girl which is registered as Ammena Piper nominated him november 23 2008. Ok it's not a complete year before, but almost.

Comment

No need to make a big deal over one freaking month. I would definitely say a year, but Conan was definitely a shock for me. Why, I don't know. I think he'd make a great Snake from Escape From New York, but it would be the same type of character, and I think he wants to get away from the bad@$$ roles, but it would make me smile I know.
                      sigpic

Comment

It made me worried, too. I've only seen parts of the original Conan Movie and i can say, i didn't like them at all. But with an actor, who could act, who is able to convince in fighting scenes and is able to speek more than five words in the entire Movie all could be possible.

If Jason is able to achieve success with this Conan Movie, it could open him the door to a Movie Career.

After he was able to convince many of the firstly upset Conan Fans, to have hopes for that film, at least with the pics they've seen so far, why shouldn't he be able to convince the producer's of future projects.

And after that, he could try to get away from the bad@$$ roles.
                        Last edited by cavegirl; 09 October 2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Posted by Cougarbelle: Kiwi, you won't be able to get DVDs, but there are other ways. Mirishka may be able to help you because she knows things (and they're not all smut related). You need to get to know Frankie because he's a babe for real.
                          I almost fell off the sofa laughing when I read the bit in brackets. I guess there is the occassional non-smut related thing that is necessary to know.

Cavegirl, I didn't realize those pics were of Frankie. I thought they were paparazzi pics of Jason kicking back. Wow, must see this show.

This pic is what got me so fascinated with his gun belt. I probably snurched it off someone way back in this thread, so credit to them (and thanks for the hours of drooling).
                          Last edited by *Kiwi*; 09 October 2010, 02:54 PM. Reason: spelling
                          sigpic

Comment

I like Jason as Frankie in North Shore. But in my opinion, he can't beat Jason as Ronon doing his action scenes.

Some last one's for today. I'll have to go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                              I almost fell off the sofa laughing when I read the bit in brackets. I guess there is the occassional non-smut related thing that is necessary to know.

Cavegirl, I didn't realize those pics were of Frankie. I thought they were paparazzi pics of Jason kicking back. Wow, must see this show.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-MGM-00031.jpg
                              This pic is what got me so fascinated with his gun belt. I probably snurched it off someone way back in this thread, so credit to them (and thanks for the hours of drooling).
                              Oh!! I love that picture, and I tortured my children with that particular scene because I would rewind and watch, rewind and watch, rewind and watch, etc. He would shoot them while walking sideways, crossing Shep, and then when he got up to where bad guy lay on the floor toss the big gun around and catch it *sigh* and bang the butt of the gun on the bad guy's head.

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                              I like Jason as Frankie in North Shore. But in my opinion, he can't beat Jason as Ronon doing his action scenes.

Some last one's for today. I'll have to go to bed.
                              Yes, Ronon is extremely sexy doing all his action stuff, but Frankie gives me goosebumps and makes me giggle.

See in this one he's giving me a call just to say hi. isn't he sweet?
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X