Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
    In the book, she's just a 13 year old teenager, and you're right, cougar, she's very inexperienced, so i'm sorry, that i'll have to burst your dream bubbles.
    Originally posted by mirishka View Post
    well, lets just say its a good job cougar didnt go in for the part then eh!!! cos she would have gotten a slapping from the director - anyway, she's an old trollop so she wouldnt have got the part to start with.
    Oh that's all right. I wouldn't have tried out for that part any way. Isn't there a horrible witch in the story that has her hands in all the little going ons? That's more my style. I quit doing young and innocent when my first kid got his driver's licence, not that I couldn't still have pulled it off, but it got old.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, i'll have to change topics, my conan pic lacks for today
      Last edited by cavegirl; 06 October 2010, 07:27 AM.
      <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Morning all,

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, i'll have to change topics, my conan pic lacks for today

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...ejnio-01-1.jpg
          i like this picture of Conan, he looks really nice. thanks for posting

Comment

i have quite a few more - im going to put them on my LJ if you want to get them. im still uploading them, might take a while.
            Last edited by mirishka; 06 October 2010, 03:08 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/sandymirishka/Just%20Jason/paparazzi38.jpg

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...aparazzi26.jpg

i have quite a few more - im going to put them on my LJ if you want to get them. im still uploading them, might take a while.
              they are really nice.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 October 2010, 05:29 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

By browsing through the twitter messages on winter is coming, i found a message of simon rowe, who will play a wineseller in AGoT

# simonlowe practising my Dothraki for next week vor ungefähr 5 Stunden via web Retweet von WiCnet und 1 anderem

So, there must be some shooting of Dothraki scenes next week.

His Character Overview says: A wineseller that travels with a merchant caravan in Essos.

Spoiler:

Isn't he the one who tried to kill Daenerys ?
                <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

i just need a bit of Kala from Tempted.
                  sigpic

Comment

i just need a bit of Kala from Tempted.http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...apshot-152.jpg
                    i love Jason as the character Kala from Tempted - he has the most beautiful hair in that film. nice pic Mirishka

Comment

By browsing through the twitter messages on winter is coming, i found a message of simon rowe, who will play a wineseller in AGoT

# simonlowe practising my Dothraki for next week vor ungefähr 5 Stunden via web Retweet von WiCnet und 1 anderem

So, there must be some shooting of Dothraki scenes next week.

His Character Overview says: A wineseller that travels with a merchant caravan in Essos.

Spoiler:

Isn't he the one who tried to kill Daenerys ?
                      Yes he did
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Yes he did
                        have you read the book Dragongirl? i havent read it yet.

Comment

Is it bad that when I looked at that pic of G.R.R. Martin with those girls I thought: "And there is G.R.R. Martin surrounded by women who are highly unlikely to ever read his books!"?

Comment

Oh and I need to sacrifice a few more goats to honour all you ladies posting the fab pics!

Comment

Wooooo! That last post made me an Airman! SEE???? Sacrificing goats really works!

Here's a pic... hope I did this right:

Comment

Congrats on you Promotion
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X