• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because I'm feeling sorry for myself

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      ^^ I wanna know that too, and I still wanna know how you got your other dreams too! *mumbles about jammy gits and not being jealous*

LOL, I'm sure he'll come to you soon...

Mmm, me love some peekage!

Edit: I just remembered as well, I think it was Stars who said we should start calling coffee 'Jason' instead of 'Joe' ... with it being hot, dark and strong! Well that's how I like mine anyway!
      Lmao! I love it! Perfect!

P.S. Everyone that messaged/emailed etc I will get back to you in a bit, promise
      sigpic

Twitter
      Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        *picks self from floor* I lurves peekage

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...age/cond96.jpg

QH, I did tell you about the Shep dream, didn't I? It was ages ago... and very dirty... in every sense
        *squeaks* Peekage and bondage ... she's back! *huggles Lah*

I really can't remember... I think I should remember .... you'll have to refresh my memory! Though I daresay GW might not allow that!

Just because I'm feeling sorry for myself

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...yflash_lge.gif
        *squeaks even higher pitched* well if that hasn't made you feel a bit better, I don't know what will... apart from the man himself of course!

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
        LOL, I'm sure he'll come to you soon...
        LOL I've had one single solitary dream that was rudely interrupted as it was getting good... that was about a year ago! I keep dreaming about other people instead...

Mmm, me love some peekage!
        Hehe, and you'll see I've been spreading the peekage love around the threads too!

sigpic

Comment

I did notice yes

Couldn't resist grabbing some screen shots from some vids I am watching on youtube. I'll space them out as there's quite a lot Sorry about the blurriness.

sigpic

Twitter
          Whumpers Paradise

Comment

GUH!! Blurry's fine, we know who we're looking at!

And because this vid never gets old! *drools*

sigpic

Comment

Ah, those eyes, those arms! The related vids are nice too!

*Searches for the fan*

sigpic

Twitter
              Whumpers Paradise

Comment

GUH!! Blurry's fine, we know who we're looking at!

And because this vid never gets old! *drools*
                Ha! Nice one Queen.
                This one is also a great one
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyy2n4SDG78

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Ah, those eyes, those arms! The related vids are nice too!

*Searches for the fan*

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...asonpanel5.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...asonpanel8.jpg
                  Blimey, turn the fan this way when you find it! Lovely pics!

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                  Ha! Nice one Queen.
                  This one is also a great one
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyy2n4SDG78
                  *tacklehugs Hermiiod* Hey you!

Mmm...Ronon, guns, swords, whump ... what more can a girl want?

sigpic

Comment

Blimey, turn the fan this way when you find it! Lovely pics!

*tacklehugs Hermiiod* Hey you!

Mmm...Ronon, guns, swords, whump ... what more can a girl want?
                    *Gets tackled and hugged, etc* Queeny! How the hell have you been m'dear?! *hugs*

(1500th post). Its good to be home again.

Comment

*gently squishy hugs her fave Asgard* Hey Hermiiod,where ya been hiding? Good to see ya out and about splashing in the gutter. And the clips and pix and vids...oh hell,there goes my brain cell. Went boom. At least it died happy. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        *gently squishy hugs her fave Asgard* Hey Hermiiod,where ya been hiding? Good to see ya out and about splashing in the gutter. And the clips and pix and vids...oh hell,there goes my brain cell. Went boom. At least it died happy. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                        YAY!!! *squishyhug* I've was assigned back on board the Daedalus for a rather long and uneventful tour of Pegasus. I did get to give Capt. Stephen "fatty-bloke" Caldwell a hard time. Heehee

Comment

*snickers loudly* Fatty bloke Caldwell? ROTFLMAO!! Course no one could ever say Jason was a fatty bloke. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

It seems the third actor in the running for Conan is that Jared bloke from Supernatural. Article here. So, you gals who think he's something worth watching, who would you choose?
                            sigpic

Comment

It seems the third actor in the running for Conan is that Jared bloke from Supernatural. Article here. So, you gals who think he's something worth watching, who would you choose?
                              Honestly? I'm kinda torn. I mean, it would be great for Jason to make a movie, but I don't want to see him once again relegated to standing around, flexing his muscles and 'talking' in monosyllabic grunts. It would further stereotype him as a non-actor, and he's way too talented for that. Of course, if they're gonna move away from the original version (which I have not seen, tbh) and show a multi-faceted 'Barbarian' I'd be more okay with it. But knowing that the director has done stuff like 'Friday the 13th' (which - again - I must admit I have not seen) I'm not very hopeful.

As for Jared playing him, he could. He's been beefing up something big recently, so he has the body. And for him it would be a change in pace, since he's playing Sam, who's the more 'geeky' brother on Supernatural. But I'm really holding out for a S6 for that show, so I don't want him to get side-tracked. On the other hand, I'm a Dean girl, so if Sam has to go MIA for a few eps for Jared to do this I could definitely live with it.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Honestly? I'm kinda torn. I mean, it would be great for Jason to make a movie, but I don't want to see him once again relegated to standing around, flexing his muscles and 'talking' in monosyllabic grunts. It would further stereotype him as a non-actor, and he's way too talented for that. Of course, if they're gonna move away from the original version (which I have not seen, tbh) and show a multi-faceted 'Barbarian' I'd be more okay with it. But knowing that the director has done stuff like 'Friday the 13th' (which - again - I must admit I have not seen) I'm not very hopeful.
                                As much as I want Jason to score a good movie role, this is my fear precisely. After Ronon and Drogo, if he does Conan too he could well end up so stereotyped it could have serious consequences for his career. I want to see him in something contemporary and real-world based, like a cop/PI show or something... *drifts off to daydreaming of Jason dressed in sharp suit, chasing down bad guys and oozing attitude*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X