No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*glares at female in Ronon's arms* I tried tripping Ronon and the tart fell down instead. Hmm... *shoves Lah,Doggy,JW,and anyone else in range* There. Ronon'll stop to help ya ladies up and I'll dart him. *blinks innocently* It'll work. And Queen blew up my grey matter with those lovely Runner shots. Yay!! More please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody! Sorry for being such a stranger ATM, I promise to do better as soon as RL settles down. Isn't it sad that the only time I have to come and play is when my insomnia won't let me sleep?

Anyway, it's worth it just to come and wallow in all the lovely stuff that's been posted here recently.

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
      Check this out ladies.... what could have been!
      Spoiler:
      Obviously it's not Jason but if he'd had the time to take care of his dreads and keep them locked tighter... *sigh* *double sigh*
      http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...lmostronon.jpg
      That kind of dreads would have come in handy for the new role in Game of Thrones. Because as Jason said in the con vid Belmene posted (thanks for that, that was awesome!)...

Originally posted by Belmene View Post
      Jason Momoa on you tube speaking about his audition
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7b4pG2wdcA
      ... his character calls for hair down to - about there, I'd say. And I don't blame those two casting ladies for caving under the force of nature that is Jason Momoa doing a Haka.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      *pounces*

Deliberate re-post since it's already been two pages since this made it's appearance. OH.MY.GOD. Lah, you are trying to blow up my brains, aren't you? That's almost too much hawtness to handle. *fans self furiously*

And Doggie, your picfics are the silver lining of my days. Loving each and every one of them. Just a few examples that had me ROFL...

Weir: "Wonder if I can throw myself on his chest and pretend I tripped?"
      Get in line, Elizabeth!

Teyla: "Ronon!"
      Ronon: "What?" *tries to look innocent*

Ronon: *to thunkers* "What are you giggling about now?"
      Thunkers: "You look like a chipmunk."
      Ronon: "What's a chipmunk?"
      Oh the joy of frame-by-frame capping! These faces are just too funny.

Ronon: "Uh oh! I think they're coming to "comfort" me."
      Shep: *snickering* "You're on your own, buddy!"

Do you even realize, Doggie, that Stars likes to act out the ideas you put in her head on me?

*POUNCES*

Oh great, here we go again.

Hold still. You're not quite ready for the 'comfort' part yet.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      On with Runner... Ronon & my little cherub!

<snip>
      *happy sigh* Those pics never get old. Keep going, Queen, it's like a re-watch in slow motion.

And now some more looking-over-the-shoulder shots. Just because. (Not being very creative after less than 4 hours of sleep...)

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Love the pics Stars, new chapter soon maybe ? LOL am I pushy?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vana View Post
          Love the pics Stars, new chapter soon maybe ? LOL am I pushy?
          Hi, Vana! I'm really sorry, I know my updating sucks, and I never even answered to your latest comment... Anyway, I have re-written the next chapter, and I'm not sure if it works. I can post it anyway, and you let me know if it needs tweaking. It's quite long, so that should make up for the long wait to a certain degree.

Some sword shots, since I've just been writing about it.

sigpic

Comment

Teyla: "You do not look happy."
            Ronon: "Everyone thinks this is all my fault."
            Teyla: "It is not. You do not need to feel bad about that."

Teyla: "When it comes to your thunkers, however...."
            Ronon: "Yeah! Sometimes they make my hair stand up straight!"

Teyla: "Ronon. I do not believe that those are your thunkers."
            Ronon: "Where's my gun!?"

Teyla: "I do not believe what I am seeing!"
            Ronon: "Hmmm. Never seen McKay do that before."

Comment

Shep: "Don't think I've seen McKay do that before either."
              Ronon: "It's wrong on so many levels."
              Weir: *wonders if she can change places with Sheppard and then accidentally fall backward and sideways*

McKay: *scrambles to his feet* "That was... uh... I think.... umm.... uh..."
              Ronon: "I can see that."

Ronon: "I don't even want to ask. Look at that corncob!"

McKay: "I had NOTHING to do with that!"
              Ronon: "Uh huh."

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Hi, Vana! I'm really sorry, I know my updating sucks, and I never even answered to your latest comment... Anyway, I have re-written the next chapter, and I'm not sure if it works. I can post it anyway, and you let me know if it needs tweaking. It's quite long, so that should make up for the long wait to a certain degree.

Some sword shots, since I've just been writing about it.

Is he undoing his buckle or is my imagination running away with me again?
                sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly from the floor* Freaking brill Doggy. And what fic Stars? Post a link okay? We need some hot Satedan in action. Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Great picfic as always, Doggie! You rock, woman!

Teyla: "When it comes to your thunkers, however...."
                    Ronon: "Yeah! Sometimes they make my hair stand up straight!"
                    Now this explains that...

Weir: *wonders if she can change places with Sheppard and then accidentally fall backward and sideways*
                    Teehee, I love myself a smitten Elizabeth. Get in line, girl!

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                    Is he undoing his buckle or is my imagination running away with me again?
                    I wish... Well, with that kind of guttery thoughts you'll fit in really well here.

Just a hint so you don't get in trouble with the mods: we are not allowed to re-post pictures when we quote posts since it ties up too much bandwidth. What you do is to change the [img] tags to [url] both at the beginning and the end in your reply, then the picture only shows up as a link that people can click on if they don't know what you're referring to.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *snickers loudly from the floor* Freaking brill Doggy. And what fic Stars? Post a link okay? We need some hot Satedan in action. Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                    I've been writing an SGA/Supernatural cross-over fic. Couldn't stop myself from throwing my two favorite thunks together. It's WIP, but the first 9 chapters have been posted in my LJ (link in my sig).

Some more sword play, maybe?

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Stars. I appreciate the help. Any more advice for the newbie will be happily accepted.
                      sigpic

Comment

when I was at DragonCon this year i got to meet Mr. Momoa... he was very kewl and funny.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Great picfic as always, Doggie! You rock, woman!

Now this explains that...

Teehee, I love myself a smitten Elizabeth. Get in line, girl!

I wish... Well, with that kind of guttery thoughts you'll fit in really well here.

Just a hint so you don't get in trouble with the mods: we are not allowed to re-post pictures when we quote posts since it ties up too much bandwidth. What you do is to change the [img] tags to [url] both at the beginning and the end in your reply, then the picture only shows up as a link that people can click on if they don't know what you're referring to.

I've been writing an SGA/Supernatural cross-over fic. Couldn't stop myself from throwing my two favorite thunks together. It's WIP, but the first 9 chapters have been posted in my LJ (link in my sig).

Some more sword play, maybe?

Okay, just practicing. Question... Is there some way of doing it quicker than one by one or for it to do itself automatically when I'm quoting, because I'm scared I'll either miss one or forget.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Stars. I appreciate the help. Any more advice for the newbie will be happily accepted.
                            You're welcome. If you have a question just ask, everybody here is always happy to help out.

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            when I was at DragonCon this year i got to meet Mr. Momoa... he was very kewl and funny.
                            You are a very lucky girl. I got the chance to meet him in Bedford this February, and I had the same impression. He's like a big kid.

Okay, just practicing. Question... Is there some way of doing it quicker than one by one or for it to do itself automatically when I'm quoting, because I'm scared I'll either miss one or forget.
                            Hey, you're doing great! Unfortunately there's no shortcut for this. You can take the [img] tags out completely, then it's just the file name without link, that's a bit faster. When there are too many pictures just cut them all and put <snip> or something to that effect. If you forget one, you can always go back and change your post by clicking the 'Edit' button at the bottom right corner of your post.

*smirks*

What is it now?

You said 'bottom'.

*eyeroll* Will you ever grow up?

Don't think so.

Neither do I.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Playground!

Duet as promised - spoilered for being slightly over-sized and quantity!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Hi Playground!

Duet as promised - spoilered for being slightly over-sized and quantity!

Spoiler:
                                <snip>
                                GUUUUUHHHHHHH! I just wanna lick those fingers clean for him. *whimpers*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X