Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon turned out to be now!

And kinda OT - I just watched the re-make of Friday the 13th with Jared Padalecki in it from Supernatural. He was really good in it, the film wasn't up to much, but it got me thinking... I'd like to see Jason (no pun intended lol) in a horror film! I know most folks in here aren't horror fans, but I'd be interested in seeing him in that kind of role... just not one of the people who gets killed off at the start of course!

Gotta go now, I've put the housework off long enough!

sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Queen blew up my brain with those lovely pic spams. GUH. Just freaking GUH. *floats off to happy place* More pix please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Always Love this thread! Ronon Rocks!

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
        *ponders updating sig*

Comment

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            *squees then throws self into waiting arms and plants gazillions of kisses on puckered lips*

Thank you honey!
            You're welcome, glad you liked.

Amazing Runner run (pun intended ), Queen!

I just realized that Ronon tends to look over his shoulder a lot. Probably a left over from when he was hunted?

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Queen blew up my brain with those lovely pic spams. GUH. Just freaking GUH. *floats off to happy place* More pix please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
              You ok there Raven? *huggles*

More pics....can do!

Originally posted by Explorerwinds View Post
              Always Love this thread! Ronon Rocks!
              He sure does!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Glad you're enjoying it... I intend to post every cap I have!

I just realized that Ronon tends to look over his shoulder a lot. Probably a left over from when he was hunted?
              Very likely... well spotted!

And an intentional re-post of this cos it's bloody gorgeous!

More Runner

That last one always makes me think of Michelle *sniff* Miss you hon!! You're not here to see this, I know, but you know how my wonky brain works!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                PB is down and I can't get to my smilies, so just imagine me doing a *happy dance*
                *imagines and giggles*

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                Gorgeous story and picture! good morning to ya all!
                Thanks!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                You never know... They know I have my reasons to keep tracking you
                There is no way I am chasing Mister Picky Damn Liar again *sulks* ..and McKay...ewwww...

Danm Straight!
                Mr. Picky Damn Liar???? ROTFLMAO!! Where did THAT come from? *goes off into giggles*

Wow, major catch up to do. First of all,
                HAPPY (very) BELATED BIRTHDAY, RAVEN!

And ditto for Lah - sorry hon, couldn't find the time to get in here yesterday. But this is for you (spoilered for size)
                http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ahLateBday.jpg

Loved, loved, LOVED the picfics, Doggie! And Ronon's Lament was so lovely and bittersweet - is there no limit to your talents, woman?

Couldn't agree more.

Actually, I'm en excellent seamstress seemstress. I seem to be productive and helpful when in fact I'm just following my basest instincts. Which become particularly strong in the presence of a certain Satedan...

OMG, square dancing Ronon - you're outdoing yourself, Doggie!

Too bad they don't work - I would have been willing to pay good money for them before my next con with Jason... *eyes shivering PG line* Oh, come on!

Congrats on you current streak of SGA dreams, Doggie! Hope they last for a while. I just don't seem to get the hang of it, sadly.
                LOL Thanks!! It just sort of came to me! And oh yes, there's limits to my talent.... you're making me blush! I'm glad you liked the poem.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Hey Playground... here for picspams! Sorry for not catching up, I've got a lot on atm and I want to share some Ronon-y goodness as I'll be deleting some caps from my PB album to make room for more!

I'll start at the very beginning... a very good place to start! OK, hands up who's singing now? Be honest!!
                Oooooh Runner pics!! *sings*

Soon turned out to be now!

And kinda OT - I just watched the re-make of Friday the 13th with Jared Padalecki in it from Supernatural. He was really good in it, the film wasn't up to much, but it got me thinking... I'd like to see Jason (no pun intended lol) in a horror film! I know most folks in here aren't horror fans, but I'd be interested in seeing him in that kind of role... just not one of the people who gets killed off at the start of course!

Gotta go now, I've put the housework off long enough!
                I saw that remake too... you're right, the movie itself wasn't much. I'm a huge horror fan.... Jason says he doesn't like horror films.... but I think he'd do justice to any role he was in. He'd have to be the hero who creatively whumped the bad guy and emerged triumphant in the end of course, or I'd throw fresh doggy doo at the people who made the movie.

You're welcome, glad you liked.

You ok there Raven? *huggles*

More pics....can do!

He sure does!

Glad you're enjoying it... I intend to post every cap I have!

Very likely... well spotted!

And an intentional re-post of this cos it's bloody gorgeous!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ersion0113.jpg

That last one always makes me think of Michelle *sniff* Miss you hon!! You're not here to see this, I know, but you know how my wonky brain works!
                That was my favorite too, I was going to intentionally repost it but you did it for me! Great minds think alike. Who's Michelle?

Lah, I'm so sorry about your birthday. I just don't do well at remembering anyone's birthdays, even my own!

And sorry about the lull in the picfics, OT
                Spoiler:
                I had a bad reaction to a new med and have had the itchies so bad that I'm just about ready for the padded room. I've got so dang much lotion on I feel like someone ought to put a push spout on my head and slap a label on me!!

Comment

Ronon: "Watch this, ladies!"
                  Thunkers: "Oooooh gun!" *thud* *thud* *thud* *thud*
                  Ronon: *shakes head*

Thunkers: *chanting* "Die wraith die! Die wraith die* (Not you JW, you're special)

Ronon: "How's that? You like that? Now, make yourselves useful and drag this thing out of here so it doesn't alert the other wraith."
                  Thunkers: "We'd rather make ourselves useful in other ways!"

Ronon: "Got most of 'em, but there's more on the way. *looks around* What are you guys doing on the ground again?"
                  Thunkers: *groan and wave weakly*

Ronon: "You guys okay?"
                  Thunkers: "Just give us a moment, we'll be back to normal in no time."
                  Ronon: "That's what I'm afraid of."

Comment

Ronon: "Uh oh. They're starting to get up."

Ronon: "Maybe if I pretend I'm sleeping....."
                    Thunkers: *begin converging from all directions*
                    Ronon: "Bad idea."

Shep: "Ronon, what are you doing?"
                    Ronon: "Thunkers???? Hello!"
                    Shep: "Oh."

Shep: "It's only because they love you."
                    Ronon: "Then why do they whump me?"
                    Shep: "Because they love you!"

Ronon: "That makes no sense whatsoever!"
                    Thunkers: "Yes it does!"

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post

Mr. Picky Damn Liar???? ROTFLMAO!! Where did THAT come from? *goes off into giggles*

He implied I tasted bad...
                      No more thunking! I'll tell him what he can do with a Ferris Wheel...

See, is a gentleman...

And there he is in his best behaviour...
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*grabs Ronon and drags him to page one*
                        YOU DO LOVE ME!!!!
                        AMC: How could I not?

Comment

My friend and I created a Gutter Club involving as many characters Jason plays, she edited the above picture to include Jason as Navarro. Thought I'd share the yummyness.

Feel free to snurch but please credit Buzz Killington for it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vana View Post
                            My friend and I created a Gutter Club involving as many characters Jason plays, she edited the above picture to include Jason as Navarro. Thought I'd share the yummyness.

Feel free to snurch but please credit Buzz Killington for it.

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...na1970/a2a.jpg

The two characters really don't look alike.

Comment

Sorry I liked it, was just for fun.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vana View Post
                                Sorry I liked it, was just for fun.
                                Dearie, melike. *huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X