Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Howdy Playground! *pours coffee*

There's not much I miss.... it's been known of course!

On with the gym scene then...

For Raven's benefit... these are spoilered for the caps being too many pixels wide to post here and stay within GW limits... for everyone else, spoilered for size!!

Spoiler:
    <snip>
    Good one, Queen!

And leather clad butt PLUS peekage - you're ourdoing yourself today. I could add something about the expression on Sheppards face, but that belongs in another thread...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Good one, Queen!

And leather clad butt PLUS peekage - you're ourdoing yourself today. I could add something about the expression on Sheppards face, but that belongs in another thread...
      Thanks!

Yep, 'tis a lovely bum! And yeah, you're right... and that's where I'm going now!

More? OK, Stars but your coffee down hon... we're on the gun scene... more finger p0rn!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Yep, 'tis a lovely bum! And yeah, you're right... and that's where I'm going now!

More? OK, Stars but your coffee down hon... we're on the gun scene... more finger p0rn!

Spoiler:
        <snip>
        Thanks for the warning! It was very apropos, since I was in fact drinking coffee just now. And of course you made these caps for the finger p0rn. As if that's what you were looking at in those shots.

No way I can compete with these hot pics, so I'll go for a 'puppy dog look' instead.

And Teyla is SO seeing through that one.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks for the warning! It was very apropos, since I was in fact drinking coffee just now. And of course you made these caps for the finger p0rn. As if that's what you were looking at in those shots.
          LOL, you're welcome... I have my coffee too so it figures! Well a sexy guy and weapons... ring any bells? Of course, I knew that (like the eating scene) there was plenty of p0rn there for you! *huggles*

No way I can compete with these hot pics, so I'll go for a 'puppy dog look' instead.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x20-1742.jpg

Aww that' so cuuuute!! I'm such a sucker for the puppy eyes! Although it seems I'm not the only one...

OK, shutting up now!

sigpic

Comment

Yummy I saw back peekage
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Yummy I saw back peekage
              Hey dg! *hugs*

Yep, we got lots of yummy peekage in that ep. A bit of something for everyone I think!

sigpic

Comment

Okay seriously going back to the Duet pictures, and him eating. What he is doing with his tongue, eyes, and that piece of meat he is holding in front of him, it just isn't right. I have gone back to that dozens and dozens of times in the past twenty-four hours. It fills my head with such thoughts and makes me tingly all over.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                  Okay seriously going back to the Duet pictures, and him eating. What he is doing with his tongue, eyes, and that piece of meat he is holding in front of him, it just isn't right. I have gone back to that dozens and dozens of times in the past twenty-four hours. It fills my head with such thoughts and makes me tingly all over.
                  You know it's funny, there's Ronon and Dean from Supernatural who are always eating (and usually messily)... somehow it's sexy on them!!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, gotcha. My son did a class like this last year at school. They called it 'self defense' but it wasn't really physical - which disappointed some of the kids - they taught them how to defuse sticky situations in role play and stuff. He thought it was really good... and he was able to use it already when he and his friends (one Arab, one Asian) were confronted by some drunk soccer fans on the train.
                    That would've been funny to see!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Let's have some more caps.... I'm intent on picspamming a little lot of something for everyone today!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        It was a prize.

R.A.D.=Rape Agression Defence

I now want to see about getting a class taught at my school next year, need to chit-chat with the APs......also need to get certified in order to teach it, which I can't do until September 2010, due to age (must be 18).
                        I've got an R.A.D.! A handgun, and I'm not afraid to use it. Bring it on bad guys! Let's see how you like speaking soprano for the rest of your miserable lives!! *snarl*

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x20-1742.jpg

Oi! I LOVE that pic! I'd see through it too but it wouldn't stop me from giving him what he wanted!

LOL, you're welcome... I have my coffee too so it figures! Well a sexy guy and weapons... ring any bells? Of course, I knew that (like the eating scene) there was plenty of p0rn there for you! *huggles*

Aww that' so cuuuute!! I'm such a sucker for the puppy eyes! Although it seems I'm not the only one...

OK, shutting up now!
                        Squeeeee!!! Double thunk!! Ronon AND Lorne!!! *falls over in chair*

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                          I've got an R.A.D.! A handgun, and I'm not afraid to use it. Bring it on bad guys! Let's see how you like speaking soprano for the rest of your miserable lives!! *snarl*
                          My Dad wants me to carry one for that reason ,but after being raped once I KNOW I will use it for me it is kill or be killed I will NOT allow that to ever happen again
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post

Bring it on!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              My Dad wants me to carry one for that reason ,but after being raped once I KNOW I will use it for me it is kill or be killed I will NOT allow that to ever happen again
                              *hugs*

Comment

Ronon: "THIS is what I do to people who try to mess with my thunkers."
                                McKay: "Yikes!"

Weir: "Rodney, I think you might want to think about leaving his thunkers alone."
                                McKay: "But I didn't... they are... they.... you don't know... you should have SEEN them!"
                                Teyla: "He is right, Dr. Weir. I saw."

McKay: "See! That's from when the wraith attacked while his thunkers were painting my...."
                                Teyla: "Dr. McKay!"

Shep: "You should have seen what they did when he made THAT move."
                                Weir: "Oh. My."
                                Teyla: "We had to get him new clothes."

Comment

Working...
                                X