Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Stars, you are a star!!! Thanks for all your work on this. I was at the other end of the stage for this panel. I'll be editing my pix asap.

Oh and EVERYONE, I stumbled across this when I was checking out ebay: Jason Bear
    It's for breast cancer research, so go bid! Oh, and you get the oh-so-adorable picture, too.
    NEE!! *tacklehugs* So good to see you. Thanks for the applause, but a large chunk of the credit for those pics goes to SAF for sending me the links to those videos, and to the person who posted them in HQ. Can't wait to see the shots you got.

And that is one adorable pic. Unfortunately already out of my price range...

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    That is adorable! Hee hee. When we were at Bedford, there was a little toddler in front of us playing her DS... Jason kneeled down but she wouldn't give up her DS and Jason was just standing there like ""
    My kids were playing with the race car track in the lobby one evening, and Jason showed up and started racing against them. They had such a great time, Jason was the biggest kid of all, trying to kick the other cars off the track so he would win every time... My daughter ended up doing nothing but picking up cars and setting them back on the tracks, so Jason declared her the referee, and when we came to the autograph session the next day he called her 'the best referee ever', which made her blush no end. There are no records of this experience, though, because I just didn't have the heart to spoil the moment by taking pictures. But I'm sure they'll remember this forever. I know I will...

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    *tries to hide blue paint stains*
    Hey! What makes you think that?

Uh...it's the best and more efficient way of getting a certain satedan to chase me

That was Nanjana's idea:decaf instead of regular coffee. He doesn't suspect a thing...so slow.
    You are one crafty lady, JW! At least now we know the full story.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      NEE!! *tacklehugs* So good to see you. Thanks for the applause, but a large chunk of the credit for those pics goes to SAF for sending me the links to those videos, and to the person who posted them in HQ. Can't wait to see the shots you got.

And that is one adorable pic. Unfortunately already out of my price range...

My kids were playing with the race car track in the lobby one evening, and Jason showed up and started racing against them. They had such a great time, Jason was the biggest kid of all, trying to kick the other cars off the track so he would win every time... My daughter ended up doing nothing but picking up cars and setting them back on the tracks, so Jason declared her the referee, and when we came to the autograph session the next day he called her 'the best referee ever', which made her blush no end. There are no records of this experience, though, because I just didn't have the heart to spoil the moment by taking pictures. But I'm sure they'll remember this forever. I know I will...
      *melts* Oooooh! That so sweet. You were right, some moments the pics just don't make it justice.

No you and Doggy are amazing with your photofics.
      They certainly brighten my day.
      And as far as the Ronon thunkers are concerned, it's impossible to know the full story, only glimpses...
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*melts* Oooooh! That so sweet. You were right, some moments the pics just don't make it justice.
        Well, I wasn't gonna take Jason's picture (in his time off too!) without his permission, and asking him would have ruined the mood and the spontaneity.

No you and Doggy are amazing with your photofics.
        They certainly brighten my day.
        And as far as the Ronon thunkers are concerned, it's impossible to know the full story, only glimpses...
        I'm so glad I stumbled back in here when Doggie was posting her masterpieces. I needed some new storylines, it's been way too long since the last episode.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

The plot thickens! Great job - again! - Doggie! You're getting better and better. The way those caps fit the captions is uncanny, the hands-over-the-eyes, the almost-hug, the falling behind... Brilliant!

I'm 5'10" myself so I was okay, but my daughter was only a petite 12-year old when we met Jason, so he actually got down on his knees for her photo op. So cute!
          LOL Thanks! Thinking of the right captions can be a challenge that's for sure!

*tries to hide blue paint stains*
          Hey! What makes you think that?

Uh...it's the best and more efficient way of getting a certain satedan to chase me

That was Nanjana's idea:decaf instead of regular coffee. He doesn't suspect a thing...so slow.
          ROTFLMAO!!!

Well, I wasn't gonna take Jason's picture (in his time off too!) without his permission, and asking him would have ruined the mood and the spontaneity.

I'm so glad I stumbled back in here when Doggie was posting her masterpieces. I needed some new storylines, it's been way too long since the last episode.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...4014112fm0.jpg
          Aww, thanks! I don't know if I'd call 'em masterpieces, but thanks!

Comment

Shep: "Oh, this can't be good."

Ronon: "No s%*t Sherlock!"

Shep: **ignores Ronon**
            Teyla: "Ronon, that was rude."
            Ronon: "Why?"

Teyla: "Colonel Sheppard, tell him why it was rude."
            Ronon: "Yeah, tell me."
            Shep: (ignoring them) "I thought we were done with the blue paint thing!"

Comment

Ronon: "Sheppard, I don't think that's blue paint."
              Shep: "What makes you say that?"

Ronon: "Take a better look."
              Shep: "Oh crap!"
              Ronon: "Stand back."

Ronon: "Just give me a reason. Go ahead, make my day!"

Shep: "You wraith are not so tough. Letting yourself get captured like that? And by one guy? Here. Put this on and come with me."

Comment

Ronon: "Where are they going?"
                Teyla: "I do not know."

Ronon: (to Wraith) "Psst! You hungry? I got someone you can feed on."
                Teyla and Shep in unison: "Ronon!"

Wraith: "Is that the person you said I could feed on?"
                Ronon: (sulky) "Yes. But Sheppard said no."

Ronon: "Sheppard's a spoil sport. Guess I'll be thunker bait for a while. This oughta bring 'em running."

**sound of rapid thundering footsteps in the distance**

Comment

Holy cow! Nobody has been here in 24 hours??? What's going on? Where is everyone? **looks anxiously around empty room**

Comment

*waves* I am here, sorta! Hi, Doggy...

I so love this sequence:

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                    Ronon: (to Wraith) "Psst! You hungry? I got someone you can feed on."
                    Teyla and Shep in unison: "Ronon!"

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...MSR/bemc31.jpg

Wraith: "Is that the person you said I could feed on?"
                    Ronon: (sulky) "Yes. But Sheppard said no."

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...MSR/bemc37.jpg

Ronon: "Sheppard's a spoil sport. Guess I'll be thunker bait for a while. This oughta bring 'em running."

**sound of rapid thundering footsteps in the distance**
                    [/CENTER]
                    And the thunker bait works everytime...
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                      Holy cow! Nobody has been here in 24 hours??? What's going on? Where is everyone? **looks anxiously around empty room**
                      My laptop *died* on Sunday...so I have been busy trying to get a new one and then get it up and running...slowly getting there.
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves* I'm here Doggy!!! Wicked pic fic as always!! Keep going sweetie!!
                        Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

YAY Ladies wonderful comic strips got me laughing and drooling !
                          sigpic

Comment

Sheesh, I haven't been on here for a few days and there's pages & pages to read! But those picfics (is that the official name for them?) are great! Keep them coming!

Comment

Why can't I get a banner attached?
                              sigpic

Comment

you mean the thing at the bottom of the posts?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X