X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the August 23rd Mallozzi blog for many pictures of JASON

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ests-and-pics/

Comment

Voila! Here are some pretties! Oh, to be that girl!

sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Nice!

Is it just me or is that tank top kinda sheer? You can see his bellybutton!
        Oh it is I noticed it
        sigpic

Comment

Teeheee, the look on his face here

Aaaawww! Such an adorable grin! I just wanna cuddle him!

sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

HANDS OFF THE NECK!

And now Jason go smashy!

His eyes look freaky... Mallozzi didn't edit out red eye...
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Oh it is I noticed it
              Nice and sheer and tight! I hope the ep involves some bright lighting!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*Comes in Whistiling* http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/ *leaves still whistling*
                Great find, DG, would green you if I could. Have some instead...

I almost fell out of bed laughing when I saw these pics! (That's what you get for taking your laptop to bed with you!) Jason has obviously found his soulmate on set. And thank goodness somebody had a camera handy!

Read what JoeM wrote as well. I'm not a regular there (I rely on you kind souls to post anything of interest and I love you for it! ) so I don't know how to leave a comment, but maybe somebody could point out to him (and TPTB at SciFi and MGM) that it's not so much the storylines that make for fan support, but the characters on the show? And it takes a long time for a new character or team to win the fans' hearts. So it doesn't matter if the same writers continue with awesome eps like Sateda or The Shrine if we don't see the old, familiar faces, who have background and depth to them.

Nice!

My thoughts exactly! And - yes, it is!

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Read what JoeM wrote as well. I'm not a regular there (I rely on you kind souls to post anything of interest and I love you for it! http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...3582709yf3.gif) so I don't know how to leave a comment, but maybe somebody could point out to him (and TPTB at SciFi and MGM) that it's not so much the storylines that make for fan support, but the characters on the show? And it takes a long time for a new character or team to win the fans' hearts. So it doesn't matter if the same writers continue with awesome eps like Sateda or The Shrine if we don't see the old, familiar faces, who have background and depth to them.
                  I did just that stars. I'll let you know if he responds.
                  Last edited by Lahela; 24 August 2008, 12:28 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    I did just that stars. I'll let you know if he responds.
                    Thanks, Lah!

sigpic

Comment

*Comes in Whistiling* http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/ *leaves still whistling*
                      Hi, Playground...
                      this was week from the hell for me... especially friday and saturday...
                      But at least one thing made me a tiny bit better...
                      Spoiler:
                      the Shrine was great ep... even if the conclusion was a bit too easy and McGayver-ish ... c'mon... that parasite just poped out on it's own???

The pics from JM's blog are great... I wonder which song he played to her...

Meanwhile, i'm going to post some caps from shrine... hope they'll help me get a better mood
                      sigpic
                      ...thank God (or genes, whatever works for you) for hunks like JM, Alex O'Loughlin and Wentworth Miller... so there are hotties to drool over

Comment

Good find dg, very good find. Love behind the scenes stuff

I hadn't notices til you said, but yes!! Totally

sigpic

Comment

I just went to look at the pics on JMs blog, and also read this and found it interesting the order in which he listed the shows written by BW and RC:

snipped FROM JMs BLOG:
                          Spoiler:
                          There’s been a fair amount of talk about SGU being little more than a shallow space romp based on the preliminary buzz. Well, given that the series has been created by Brad Wright and Robert Cooper who will assume co-show running duties once SGU goes into prep, one can expect a certain level of quality. After all, these are the guys who, between them, have written such episodes as Sateda, Beachhead, Unending, Abyss, Meridian, 2010, Torment of Tantalus, and, most recently, The Shrine.
                          At least he knew which to put first
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                            I just went to look at the pics on JMs blog, and also read this and found it interesting the order in which he listed the shows written by BW and RC:

snipped FROM JMs BLOG:
                            Spoiler:
                            There’s been a fair amount of talk about SGU being little more than a shallow space romp based on the preliminary buzz. Well, given that the series has been created by Brad Wright and Robert Cooper who will assume co-show running duties once SGU goes into prep, one can expect a certain level of quality. After all, these are the guys who, between them, have written such episodes as Sateda, Beachhead, Unending, Abyss, Meridian, 2010, Torment of Tantalus, and, most recently, The Shrine.
                            At least he knew which to put first
                            A very small consolation. I don't care if the most talented writers think up a brilliant plot if it doesn't have my favorite characters in it.

And something else I resented in that blog entry. It sounds a bit like blackmail to me when he says that depending how well the first one does there may be more. It's kinda like saying, 'you all better buy the DVD or you won't get more.'

I admit that the storyline of SGU sounds intriguing, and my kids have been saying (now that they're back to watching the early seasons of SG-1) that they missed this exploring-of-new-worlds stuff. But why can't they just phase it in, introduce the new characters and give them some episodes under SGA so we can get used to them? Granted, they're planning to transfer one person of SGA to the new show, but otherwise there'll just be this (I fear) kindergarten crew to appeal to the younger viewers that I just can't (or don't want to?) relate to.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              A very small consolation. I don't care if the most talented writers think up a brilliant plot if it doesn't have my favorite characters in it.

And something else I resented in that blog entry. It sounds a bit like blackmail to me when he says that depending how well the first one does there may be more. It's kinda like saying, 'you all better buy the DVD or you won't get more.'

I admit that the storyline of SGU sounds intriguing, and my kids have been saying (now that they're back to watching the early seasons of SG-1) that they missed this exploring-of-new-worlds stuff. But why can't they just phase it in, introduce the new characters and give them some episodes under SGA so we can get used to them? Granted, they're planning to transfer one person of SGA to the new show, but otherwise there'll just be this (I fear) kindergarten crew to appeal to the younger viewers that I just can't (or don't want to?) relate to.

my general fear is that they'll transfer Gwenhwyfar (Jinny dearest, for those not on the Anti-Ronon/Keller or Anti-Keller thread) to SGU!! **gaging, barfs**
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

aloha sweethearts,

I just made a Ronon sig and wanted to throw it in here - hope you'll like it

Last edited by Fainne; 24 August 2008, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X