Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Thanks but it won't...it's just too bad

Have to go now as well....still got an essay to write....about a movie I barely understood *sobs*
    you never know your team could suprise you ( I try and look on the bright side of sports)

watch the movie again maybe it will help
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      you never know your team could suprise you ( I try and look on the bright side of sports)

watch the movie again maybe it will help
      Let's hope so...

can't watch it again...haven't got it at home...and it's not so much that I didn't get its meaning...it's more that I didn't get all the techno-blabbering...
      It actually was a documentation about cars and cars are absoltely not my cup of tea!!!
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

oh I couldn't do that well either because I too know nothing about cars
        sigpic

Comment

oh I couldn't do that well either because I too know nothing about cars
          yeah it's kinda tiring...maybe I'll lower myself to some copy and paste from the internet
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

yeah it's kinda tiring...maybe I'll lower myself to some copy and paste from the internet
            don't get caught if you do.
            sigpic

Comment

*runs in* Half time - and we're 0:1 behind! The Germans play abysmally bad. I can hardly bear watching...

Quick, need some eye candy to make me feel better.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

don't get caught if you do.
                I was just kidding...I'd never do such a thing...I guess I'll just have to make a little effort
                Worst thing is that I have to do it in English...I wouldn't even get that car-stuff in German much less in English

Needed something to cheer me up!!

Edit: this is for you as well stars!!! Hope the Germans win! Against whom are you playing? I know...I should probably know that

Comment

I was just kidding...I'd never do such a thing...I guess I'll just have to make a little effort
                  Worst thing is that I have to do it in English...I wouldn't even get that car-stuff in German much less in English

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...69/ronon58.jpg

Needed something to cheer me up!!

Edit: this is for you as well stars!!! Hope the Germans win! Against whom are you playing? I know...I should probably know that
                  We're playing Croatia. Okay, the second half is starting. Oh, they're bringing a new player. He's a kind of joker. Well, it can only get better.

But it doesn't get much better than this...

Edit to say thanks for the pic and the good wishes! *hugs* And good luck with your essay. That topic really sucks!

sigpic

Comment

Have a moving pretty both of you

and Puts if it makes you feel any better I couldn't do that in German let alone in English
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Edit to say thanks for the pic and the good wishes! *hugs* And good luck with your essay. That topic really sucks!
                      Thanks and you are welcome!

and Puts if it makes you feel any better I couldn't do that in German let alone in English
                      I'm not sure it does

Comment

well I thought it would help.
                        sigpic

Comment

well I thought it would help.
                          It's the thought that counts

Comment

Okay, I need another pic. We lost 1:2. And we lost one of our best players because of a totally unnecessary red card. Luckily it's not the end of the world, but we'll have to win against Austria in 4 days... (Sorry, puts!)

Yum, fingers! *iz distracted*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Okay, I need another pic. We lost 1:2. And we lost one of our best players because of a totally unnecessary red card. Luckily it's not the end of the world, but we'll have to win against Austria in 4 days... (Sorry, puts!)
                              Oh noes...
                              it's alright....Austria is always losing...you get used to it
                              And it's not as if I was really interested in football...

Still writing on my text...

Comment

Oh noes...
                                it's alright....Austria is always losing...you get used to it
                                And it's not as if I was really interested in football...

Still writing on my text...
                                If you need any car expressions you only know in German just let me know!

Don't have any car pix, so a wet bike will have to do. (Click!)

P.S. The Austrians are playing now, and they had three 100% chances for a goal in the last 5 minutes, and they didn't manage to make a single one... Puts, both our team seem to be having a black day tonight.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X