No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everybody, and hi Sal! Great to catch you here.

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Then don't!!! It's not healthy to continue eating when you are already full! I know by experience!!! I have certain issues that force me to always eat up...I cannot say how sick I sometimes feel after having some food...
    Same here. I can't leave anything on my plate. I blame my mother who never wanted leftovers... Although, I have the stomach of a horse, so I never feel sick, but the weight piles up after a while...

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    When I start to feel too full I stop. It's not right if your food makes you feel ill.
    Very sensible of you. I'm trying to teach that to my kids as well.

Just finished downloading The Shrine. I'll have pictures later!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Same here. I can't leave anything on my plate. I blame my mother who never wanted leftovers... Although, I have the stomach of a horse, so I never feel sick, but the weight piles up after a while...
      Sometimes I leave something on the plate and I feel very bad about that...my kindergarten is to blame for that
      They forced me to eat up and wouldn't allow me to play with the other kids until I was finished!! ( I am scarred for life )
      I am a very small person...there is only so much room for food

Can't await the pics!! Seen a few so far but none of Ronon
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Sometimes I leave something on the plate and I feel very bad about that...my kindergarten is to blame for that
        They forced me to eat up and wouldn't allow me to play with the other kids until I was finished!! ( I am scarred for life )
        I am a very small person...there is only so much room for food

Can't await the pics!! Seen a few so far but none of Ronon
        But in your case, it it doesn't show! In my case on the other hand...

Anyway, I'll go watch with the kids. See you later!

sigpic

Comment

But in your case, it it doesn't show! In my case on the other hand...
          *pats you*
          You are very tall!!! It's not as obvious as you might think

Anyway, I'll go watch with the kids. See you later!
          *huggles*
          See you later!!
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I LOVE those trousers!!!

Comment

Comment

OH. MY. What an intense episode. Wow! How can they cancel a show that produces such exceptional work? First Broken Ties and now The Shrine were just incredible.

One thing is funny, though. One of my fics also has
                      Spoiler:
                      a cave hidden behind a waterfall where they take people to cure them (in my case of a virus). Except the healing properties there come from the pollen of a moss that grows there.

And I was so happy that Ronon was playing quite a big part in the proceedings! They even gave him text with more than one sentence at a time. He must have impressed the hell out of the writers with his performance in BT. And I finally got my
                      Spoiler:
                      confrontation scene between Ronon and Woolsey.

Oh, and the background info on his childhood was nice.

Well, I promised you pictures, and here they are. I'm not spoilering them, because they are cropped so they don't give anything away.

Le smirk

This is the only shot I got of his 'back or the front' in the new trousers. They sure are more snug than his usual ones...

The lighting in this scene really sucked, this is the only shot where he doesn't look like a freak with crazy shadows all over his face.

This one shows again how much taller he is than Teyla.

Better spoiler this last one, it should have been at the beginning. Such an 'Aaaaaw' moment.
                      Spoiler:
                      And just look at those fingers!

All the Ronon/John shots, and there were plenty, will be posted on the Shex thread.

sigpic

Comment

OH. MY. What an intense episode. Wow! How can they cancel a show that produces such exceptional work? First Broken Ties and now The Shrine were just incredible.
                        *waves*
                        Yeah, this season has been great so far and I cannot believe that anyone would cancel a show that is so well received and loved!!!! *grumbles*
                        It WAS a very beautiful episode with lots of emotional scenes!!!! And the acting was top notch!!
                        One thing is funny, though. One of my fics also has
                        Spoiler:
                        a cave hidden behind a waterfall where they take people to cure them (in my case of a virus). Except the healing properties there come from the pollen of a moss that grows there.

You should have become an SGA writer!!

And I was so happy that Ronon was playing quite a big part in the proceedings! They even gave him text with more than one sentence at a time. He must have impressed the hell out of the writers with his performance in BT. And I finally got my
                        Spoiler:
                        confrontation scene between Ronon and Woolsey.

Oh, and the background info on his childhood was nice.
                        *nodnod*
                        The Ronon action was nice!!

Well, I promised you pictures, and here they are. I'm not spoilering them, because they are cropped so they don't give anything away.
                        Love the pics and LOVE the trousers!

Better spoiler this last one, it should have been at the beginning. Such an 'Aaaaaw' moment.
                        Spoiler:
                        And just look at those fingers!
                        To be her!!!!!!! *swoons*

All the Ronon/John shots, and there were plenty, will be posted on the Shex thread.
                        Can't wait for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          My favourite line from this article:

Much the same reaction my hubby had
                          This is just a blank page for me! *sobs*

Originally posted by Foreverlonely View Post
                          Hi guys!
                          Hey, welcome to the thread

Originally posted by Foreverlonely View Post
                          Oh and Queen_Hathor? LOl I am only up to season 6 of SG1.. I had the new game that is coming out recommended to me by friends,started on Atlantis because of friends,and then got told i should be watching SG1 too... So i was a busy chick for a while.. Fell asleep watching SG1 last night yet again lol
                          LOL, to tell the truth I didn't watch SG1 from day one. I started in the 2nd series I think, then back tracked. Watched Atlantis from the off though. Doesn't matter though, as long as people are watching now

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          okay I noticed did anyone else see that Ronon had Tyre sword when they were on the planet?
                          Nope, you must be very eagle eyed!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Think thread puhlese I can't think when I am here too busy being in the gutter
                          Think we all feel ya there dg

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          CONGRATS on 5000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          From me too, well done dg

I love huge portions
                          *gigglesnort*

Food is one of my most favourite things
                          Me too
                          Not seen that one before, it's lovely

I really enjoy eating but towards the end it's just a fight between the food and me And the food is always winning...
                          I know the feeling

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk197/guhleen/jason%20momoa/ronon9-3.jpg
                          Haha, David doesn't look very happy does he? LOL. And who's the bloke on the left?

OMG, no beard!!!

Great caps Stars

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            *gigglesnort*
                            Of course you had to think a naughty thing!!!

Not seen that one before, it's lovely
                            It is

I know the feeling
                            *nodnod*
                            It's not a good feeling...

Haha, David doesn't look very happy does he? LOL. And who's the bloke on the left?
                            No idea...

OMG, no beard!!!
                            Me likes that look!

Comment

*waves*
                              Yeah, this season has been great so far and I cannot believe that anyone would cancel a show that is so well received and loved!!!! *grumbles*
                              It WAS a very beautiful episode with lots of emotional scenes!!!! And the acting was top notch!!

You should have become an SGA writer!!
                              And get paid for what I love doing? I wish I were that lucky...
                              To be her!!!!!!! *swoons*
                              My thoughts exactly! *removes Jeannie, inserts self* Sal taught me that trick!

And speaking of Sal, hope you're having a great time with your parents, hon!

sigpic

Comment

And get paid for what I love doing? I wish I were that lucky...

Yeah, life isn't that fair....

My thoughts exactly! *removes Jeannie, inserts self* Sal taught me that trick!
                                Nice trick!!!! Will keep it in mind for next time!

Comment

Working...
                                X