Clear All

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
    Hi Shippy

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Beautiful EG! Thanks for sharing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      LOL! I really need to show you ladies my Jason folder!

I've got a new PB which I'll be loading with gazillions of pics, well-organised for a change... let's see if I can surprise you

RL
      Spoiler:
      I got a visit from the woman we sublet from today - after nearly four years she's decided to come back to Geneva and wants her apartment back, so if I'm not around much it's because I'm trying to find somewhere for my family to live! I hate people sometimes!
      Seriously Lah? Without any warning? What a *bleep* She can't do that! That can't be legal!!!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Seriously Lah? Without any warning? What a *bleep* She can't do that! That can't be legal!!!
        Yup. And she can, because her contract overrides our contract. We're scr€wed.
        sigpic

Comment

Yup. And she can, because her contract overrides our contract. We're scr€wed.
          That is not right! *huggles* Poor Lah. That's so sucky...
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

That is not right! *huggles* Poor Lah. That's so sucky...
            Yup. This is nicer...

Helps distract from RL
            sigpic

Comment

RL
              Spoiler:
              I got a visit from the woman we sublet from today - after nearly four years she's decided to come back to Geneva and wants her apartment back, so if I'm not around much it's because I'm trying to find somewhere for my family to live! I hate people sometimes!
              What a frakking idiot! She could atleast have told you 6 months before or something.
              Is it hard to find a new place?

*cuddles*

Comment

Yup. This is nicer...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3.../kerthunky.jpg

Helps distract from RL
                Distractions are good. I hope that you manage to find a new place quickly.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                  What a frakking idiot! She could atleast have told you 6 months before or something.
                  Is it hard to find a new place?

*cuddles*
                  Spoiler:
                  We have a few months before we have to be out but there are at least 200 people applying for each apartment here... There just aren't enough apartments, so the average time it takes to find somewhere is a year to a year and a half. There are currently only 6 places available in the whole of Geneva that are big enough or that we can afford... so yeah, it's gonna be hard. So we have to put our name down everywhere. What p!sses me off most is that only 3 months ago she told us we could take over the lease when our sublet is up... and now suddenly the kids have to change schools and we have to take out a loan to pay the bond on a new place, when (if) we eventually find one. She was my friend.

Sal, I don't want to detract from you UBC celebrations hon!!! It's so good that you got that news, I'm really happy for you! No stalking!

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty surprised you don't know them.
                    The last thing I expected was, that I'd be able to post some pics you don't know.

There are two other "stripe" pics:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      We have a few months before we have to be out but there are at least 200 people applying for each apartment here... There just aren't enough apartments, so the average time it takes to find somewhere is a year to a year and a half. There are currently only 6 places available in the whole of Geneva that are big enough or that we can afford... so yeah, it's gonna be hard. So we have to put our name down everywhere. What p!sses me off most is that only 3 months ago she told us we could take over the lease when our sublet is up... and now suddenly the kids have to change schools and we have to take out a loan to pay the bond on a new place, when (if) we eventually find one. She was my friend.
                      Spoiler:
                      That's even worse, if she was a friend. I really do hope that everything works out for you. You can always come and live in our barn......
                      How can she first say that you can keep it and then turn 180?

Ronon is on your side!

Comment

Spoiler:

Sal, I don't want to detract from you UBC celebrations hon!!! It's so good that you got that news, I'm really happy for you! No stalking!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...kin1_neck2.jpg
                        *huggles* It's okay. I'm drinking champagne, my parents toasted me. It's gonna be hard to bring me down right now. But what your friend did is downright wrong, and so not a friend thing. Can I come over there and slap her?
                        And what do you mean no stalking? But we had the laundry business all set up! A working system and all!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

UBC celebrations?? Did I miss something?

Comment

UBC celebrations?? Did I miss something?
                            I got accepted into UBC, Vancouver. I are moving to Canada baby! w00t!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I got accepted into UBC, Vancouver. I are moving to Canada baby! w00t!
                              Oh wow!! That is soooo cool! Good for you!
                              *huggles*
                              *Remember, study not stalking..... much*
                              So you will set up basecamp and we will follow, right?!

Comment

Oh wow!! That is soooo cool! Good for you!
                                *huggles*
                                *Remember, study not stalking..... much*
                                So you will set up basecamp and we will follow, right?!
                                I will study with some stalking on the side
                                Of course I'll set up basecamp. Lah is already all set up to follow
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X