Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Lah did a great neck run for you starting at the top of page 2791...
    I know she did a neck run I kinda told her to... *huggles* I dont dare to look. I dont want to start squeaking like a rubber ducky in the middle of the hotel lobby...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I'll leave you with these two twin expression shots. (Click for full size.) Gotta run, the Germans are playing in the EURO tournament tonight. Later!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        I have to admit to being curious aobut this fic of Puts
        they were just some fics that I had saved on my pc maybe mrscopterdoc still got my pm, then she can send it to you too!

PS: mrscopterdoc you did send me a thanks-PM!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Well, in that case I can tell you - my sister once jumped out of a gondola in Switzerland. They offered 200m and 400m jumps, and that same day they mixed up the lines...
          Oh wow... That's not good. I want to do it so bad, but ebil friend and snapping necks talk... Scared me...
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            I know she did a neck run I kinda told her to... *huggles* I dont dare to look. I dont want to start squeaking like a rubber ducky in the middle of the hotel lobby...
            They'll be waiting for you when you come back. An speaking of rubber duckies... Hope the Med is as warm as a bath tub!

sigpic

Comment

Sal it would get you some strange looks to start squeeking in a hotel lobby

I love those pixs Star

and my last Shex pix (my fave the whole Teyla's pregnate, I didn't do it)

sigpic

Comment

Bye stars!!!! Austria is playing today as well...we are so gonna lose

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                  Bye stars!!!! Austria is playing today as well...we are so gonna lose

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...69/ronon32.jpg
                  Who knows - we've had some favorites go down already this year... Will be back later!

sigpic

Comment

Who knows - we've had some favorites go down already this year... Will be back later!
                    We'll see *waves*

Comment

Bye Stars!
                      sigpic

Comment

hope your team wins!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey DG I think I am going to have to take a break. Got some errands to do.
                          sigpic

Comment

okay later oh and sorry I didn't get that chapter to you yesterday dinner and some other things came up I am going to try and get it to you today but I am going to meet up and spend some time with my cousin I just don't know when yet so I might not be able to.
                            sigpic

Comment

I check my email every day so no big deal. I'll be ready and waiting whenever.

Don't you just hate when family/RL gets in the way of *important* stuff? LOL

Later playground!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                hope your team wins!!
                                Thanks but it won't...it's just too bad

Have to go now as well....still got an essay to write....about a movie I barely understood *sobs*

Comment

Working...
                                X