Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
    Trigger??? I'm almost afraid to ask.....huh...me afraid?! NEVER!!! Not this Blue Devil.....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ecteam17fh.jpg
    He's named after Roy Rogers's horse. You know horses, the whole bareback riding thing... uh... never mind

Comment

LMAO!!!!!! Awh, sorry dear, but you don't mind, do ya?

Well, considering that she just slid off her chair and is now clinging to my leg? Nope, don't mind at all.

Comment

Gotta dash out for a minute neighbor is bringing Junebug's brother over for a playdate... back in a few

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
          He's named after Roy Rogers's horse. You know horses, the whole bareback riding thing... uh... never mind

***Has image in head***
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hey, Purple! Landscaping done yet? *runs fingers through NL's hair*

Comment

Gotta dash out for a minute neighbor is bringing Junebug's brother over for a playdate... back in a few

awh, well yeah, me too Boss is back!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                *clicks, gasps, friends* Thanks for that!
                The banner on your LJ page is BEAUTIFUL!!! Everyone looks yummy!

I never say you're easy *kisses soft, pretty lips of new Ronon cap* Ahhhhhh
                jeepers, you guys go through this thread like I go shopping with new credit cards! LOL

I"m so glad you like the fanart. I wasn't sure about that one and I made it rather quickly. But thank you so much. You made me feel very welcomed.
                And nowadays that is hard to find with all these rumors and spoilers for S4.

Earndoggy, if you don't have a LJ account, you need to get one. It's free and it's easy to sign up for. I hardly post in my personal LJ because I just joined to be able to browse in other LJ's and LJ communities.

Once you have your own LJ, you then go around and add journals and communities to your friends page and this is how you get to view their journals everytime they post something new.

I am so new at this, and I"m sure others will explain better. But if you need more help, PM me and I"ll be glad to help you out further.

I will most certainly come back to bear more pretties for you. THANK YOU ALL!

*Camy wipes the her drools and shamely takes one last look at the HUNK!*
                sigpic

Comment

***Has image in head***
                  *Nods*

Comment

awh, well yeah, me too Boss is back!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...nondex45wb.jpg
                    *peeks up from under table* Now that's one cowboy I'd like to-- HEY!

That "belonging" goes both ways... I'm your clone, not him
                    Sorry, hon... *slides back under table*

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Earndoggy, if you don't have a LJ account, you need to get one. It's free and it's easy to sign up for. I hardly post in my personal LJ because I just joined to be able to browse in other LJ's and LJ communities.
                      Yup, that's me, too! Don't have a LJ of my own at ALL... just friend others' and check out their stuff

Comment

***Has image in head***
                        Yup!!!!!! LOL!! That's the idea! **sharpens horns with power sander**

jeepers, you guys go through this thread like I go shopping with new credit cards! LOL

I"m so glad you like the fanart. I wasn't sure about that one and I made it rather quickly. But thank you so much. You made me feel very welcomed.
                        And nowadays that is hard to find with all these rumors and spoilers for S4.

Once you have your own LJ, you then go around and add journals and communities to your friends page and this is how you get to view their journals everytime they post something new.

I am so new at this, and I"m sure others will explain better. But if you need more help, PM me and I"ll be glad to help you out further.

I will most certainly come back to bear more pretties for you. THANK YOU ALL!

*Camy wipes the her drools and shamely takes one last look at the HUNK!*
                        Thanks for the info! I'll see what I can do. **checks out LJ**
                        Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        *peeks up from under table* Now that's one cowboy I'd like to-- HEY!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...istible678.jpg

That "belonging" goes both ways... I'm your clone, not him
                        Sorry, hon... *slides back under table*
                        ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You sexy and silly and I love you dearly!

Comment

It's more than a path, it's like a greased slide!!!!!!!
                            Buwahahah! Great analogy!

Comment

Hi Guys...Hope you don't mind but I think I've posted here once or twice. I love Ronon and I think...well, um...he's HOT! But I thought I'd share a couple of things for you and as a token of my intrusion, I've also come bearing gifts for anyone to snag.

I've opened a new Livejournal called Stargaze. My main purpose was to have large HQ HR caps of my favorite characters, John and Teyla, but since I do love them all, I've included zip files for caps of the entire episodes. My partner in crime and I are moving pretty quickly with this project and as of now we have posted caps for Season 3 in order up to The Real World.
                              This episode capped images of 1280 x 720, just how I like them for fanart. So, I hope you enjoy it and if you think this is something that would interest you that you friend us and pass the word around.

Here's is a sample from TRW. Unfortunately, not a Ronon friendly episode but nevertheless the camera loves the man!

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a.../TRW268319.jpg

And the Gift...snag and take away, simply give me credit. Hope you like it!
                              Wall...
                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t.../RononWall.jpg
                              Banner...
                              http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ononbanner.jpg
                              Sig...

and icon...

I will change this LJ soon to friends only so that I can keep track of who is using my LJ for the simple fact that this is a lot of work. Enjoy! And keep up with this wonderful thread!
                              http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/
                              beautious!! Thanks for sharing Camy, I added you to my friends. I don't post on my LJ either, LOL.

Comment

and they say I'm easy *giggle* but hey at least you've got GREAT TASTE!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...3Runner317.jpg
                                You're both easy!! lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X