Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
    omg, you need to get to some electicity! LOL But I won't tell if you put a few Dex pics on there
    We have solar electricity. But it's not strong enough to power the laptop... Without killing our reserve battery for cloudy days...

The pills take effect immeadiately. OK, glad to hear you are going to kill him. I loan you a whip if you'd like.

gotta run...see you later, safe trip Sal!
    Bye Purple! *huggles*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
      Weary told him the gremlins would eat all his cookies because he, *ahem*, taste tested one of their brethren so he figured he had to move it to a more secure place.
      Ah. That makes very little sense... Poor you Shae!

Ack it's late. And I'm sleepy! I'm off to bed! I'll pop by tomorrow morning before I leave! *huggles everyone* I'm gonna miss you all! *squishies* Till tomorrow! *sniffles*
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

The pills take effect immeadiately. OK, glad to hear you are going to kill him. I loan you a whip if you'd like.

gotta run...see you later, safe trip Sal!
        Thanks purple, Sal already gave me a whip quite a while ago, I have never used it though, I can't bring myself to whip him. I don't want to mark up my pretty Crunchie Wunchie.

**This is why the other clones treat me the way they do.**

**No, Crunchie, the other clones treat you the way they do because you are so dim errr ......... they are jealous, Yes, jealous they are.**

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Ah. That makes very little sense... Poor you Shae!

Ack it's late. And I'm sleepy! I'm off to bed! I'll pop by tomorrow morning before I leave! *huggles everyone* I'm gonna miss you all! *squishies* Till tomorrow! *sniffles*
          G'night Sal!!!

G'night Purple!!!

I gotta go too.

Buh Bye.

If I don't see you before you leave Sal, have a safe trip and I will miss you!!!!

Comment

**Honest officer it was a run-by-thunking!!!**

*THUNK*

*THUNK*

**This one is for Bunny**
            *THUNK*

Okay, I am really gone now.
            **In more ways than one, Shae, in more ways than one.**

Comment

Season 3 needs spoiler tags but only if it is a plot or main action give-a-way. Season two is in syndication so those plot and major action give-a-ways should be tagged too. However, no one will shoot you if you forget, LOL....Non spoilers are pics that have cast memebers in them and they aren't doing anything out of the ordinary, no main plot give-a-ways like new enimies/badguys, tourture scenes etc...LOL!
              Yup, that's what I thought. Basically business as usual. We gotta figure out a roster for posting! LOL!!

Nope. It's a Finnish tradition.
              Well, you better "finish" that Finnish tradition right quick!! It won't be the same here without you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                Ok a few yummies, then I have to runny LMAO!!! I just slay me ha!! Ok, well ya had to be in my head at the time k....k...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...a-2x19-303.jpg

dang it!!! IT'S A BIG ONE...STAND BACK!!!
                WOW!!! It IS a big 'un! Nummy... and snurched.

Nibbles is going with you isn't he? You're not leaving him with Neelan for that long are you??

No offense Neelan, it's just that I don't think Nibbles would survive without Sal for two months. (He's a little needy you know)

Oh, I was sure to get him home in time to help with the packing, no worries.
                He told us all about the island and going hunting. He can't wait to "go native", which I'm hoping means he'll be barely clothed and not trying to eat like a wolverine

And it's not that bad, but going to the same place, year after year gets boring. It's fun when you're either a) under 15 b) old.
                Hey, I'm "old" and even I don't wanna be there!
                I'll send "have fun" thoughts your way as often as I can, hon! (((SAL)))

Of getting brown streaks? Well I got brown and platinum blonde to make my hair look more natural if I decided to get streaks. So it didnt look blatantly obvious that it was dyed. Or something like that.
                I just get mine dyed (well, it's a rinse, not an actual dye ) to cover the freakin' gray! Premature gray runs in the family , but it makes my hair look highlighted! Ah, ain't nature grand?

If you want me to send you the links for North Shore, send me a PM.
                It's easier for me to keep track this way.
                *sits back and waits for the pretty caps*

Comment

*laughing too hard* cant breathe...
                  Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                  [COLOR="Red"]

**Adjusts Purple's halo to hide horns again**

**Doesn't bother adjusting Tel's, she's a lost cause**
                  TEL!
                  teehee heee! lol Well someone had to say it lol you had it coming LOL

*Has thrown out halo & is using pretty laural wreath to hide horns better since it's thicker*
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Ok a few yummies, then I have to runny LMAO!!! I just slay me ha!! Ok, well ya had to be in my head at the time k....k...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...a-2x19-303.jpg

dang it!!! IT'S A BIG ONE...STAND BACK!!!
                    *flies back off chair suddenly as pic comes into view...*
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

*Runs in very quickly before work*

Awwww, you guys were all on last night and I missed it... (hubby took me out for an impromptu meal! He hardly ever does vaguely romantic things like that (he's not the most romantic guy in the world, I have to admit), so I was quite surprised - we had a nice time, though!

As for hair colour - anyone else a bona fide redhead? I'm usually on my own in that department...

*dies as she snurches Shae's last yummies* Mwwwaaaaaaaa!!! I do think we have a contestant for a new portrait in that middle pic...

And, just in case I miss you (got a meeting tonight after school):

BYE SAL!!!!!
                      have as good a time as you possibly can... Weary and I will miss you! *bigsquishiehuggles*

Sal's going away? Awww, shucks...
                      I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

My sixteen year old son used to be bothered by my love of the SG men and gave me the lecture about being married, yata yata, but I assured him it was good clean fun.
                        Must be a 16 year old son thing - mine does exactly the same thing! But somehow it's okay for him to thunk for Milla Jovovic
                        sigpic

Comment

yummmy!!!

ok Angels and Devils...gotta fly!! Enjoy, Happy Thunkin and all that jazz!!
                          Oh my word, Blue! Thankyou for that sweaty goodness...
                          sigpic

Comment

I do love it when he sticks his tongue out...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              I do love it when he sticks his tongue out...

Oh god that facial expression!

Ack I'm running in and out inbetween packing... I cant find my DVD disc thingy and I dont want to bring each DVD in it's own individual case. Ack!

*squishies Bunny*
                              Awwwww that sounds so sweet! Lucky you! But I'll be gone when you get back We're heading off at 2pm today... *sniffles*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'll be gone when you get back We're heading off at 2pm today... *sniffles*
                                Have a nice time Sal, and think of all the lovely catch-up thunking you'll have when you get back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X