Clear All

S2 Trinity

Spoiler:

Comment

S2 Trinity

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
        Thanks!! That's nice of you to think of us!

You go girl!! Psst... check out the pic posting rules up top Nice caps!!! **slurp**
        Not sure what rules you are talking about. Can you post a link so I don't get into trouble. Lord knows I can use the help!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
            Not sure what rules you are talking about. Can you post a link so I don't get into trouble. Lord knows I can use the help!!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...-2.03RD079.jpg
            I'm not even sure if it's actually written down anywhere, but a while ago I got in trouble for posting too many big pics. The mod told me that the pics should be either 400 x 300 (I think that's right), or thumbnails. I didn't feel like resizing 7,000 pics so that's why I post thumbnails. Just didn't want you to get in trouble. They don't even like big pics in spoilers because they use up too much bandwidth. They also want us to take out the IMG tags when we quote a post so that it shows up as a link rather than a pic, again, using up too muc bandwidth. I occasionally cheat and post a big one, but for the most part I limit myself to thumbnails.

Comment

S2 Trinity

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

S2 Trinity

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *Skyler* View Post
                              Hi everyone

I'm Skyler, i am really happy to be here and get a chance to know all of you. I looove the fact that there is so many pictures of Ronon but i'm really confused about what goes on here. I hope with time i'll be able to fully understand and be able to participate the same way you all do.
                              Welcome to the Playground, Skyler!!!
                              Just jump right in and play... if you want to adopt a Ronon clone you'll get plenty of advice on the subject

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X