Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Them glasses are hot! But what does Joe mean by 'wailing'? Me no speak good english...
      Wailing is slang for beating the snot out of someone. It's a good word. We often use 'next time she backchats me, I'm just going to wail on her!' when venting frustration in the staffroom...

NL just send him to Clone School. Look at Nibbles he came out all good.
      I personally prefer the personal touch when it comes to training my clone...

*shudders and hangs his head in shame* Yeah... and don't I know it...

Quiet, you!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...02/still12.jpg

Okay maybe he doesnt have the whole handshaking thing down... He tends to slam people into walls when they try that. Which is why he doesnt come to school with me. But maybe I could use him to intimidate teachers into not giving homework.
      Or would that be plain horrinble?
      Can he come an intimidate me into not giving you any homework??

Weary doesn't quite have handshaking down, either. Must be a clone defect or something...
      I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
          A funny posted by SheWolf on www.jasonmomoa.com

Little known facts on Ronon Dex:

Ronon Dex invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

Ronon Dex can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Ronon Dex allows to live.

Ronon Dex is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Ronon Dex once shot down a fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Ronon Dex’s warm-up exercises.

Time waits for no man. It only waits for Ronon Dex.

When Ronon Dex falls in water, Ronon Dex doesn't get wet. Water gets Ronon Dex’d.

Ronon Dex can divide by zero.

Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed enough Ronon Dex to go around.

The only thing hard enough to cut Ronon Dex is Ronon Dex.

For some, the left hand is larger than the right one. For Ronon Dex, each hand is larger than the other one.

Ronon Dex has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1993 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Ronon Dex grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Ronon Dex ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Ronon Dex doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.

It takes Ronon Dex 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Ronon Dex once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

Ronon Dex played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Some people wear Spider-Man pajamas. Spider-man wears Ronon Dex pajamas.

When Ronon DEx does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Ronon Dex can slam a revolving door.

'Icy-Hot' is too weak for Ronon Dex. After a workout, Ronon Dex rubs his muscles down with liquid-hot MAGMA.

• If at first you don't succeed, you're not Ronon Dex.

• Do you know why Baskin Robbins only has 31 flavors? Because Ronon Dex doesn't like Fuzzy Peach.

• Google won't search for Ronon Dex because it knows you don't find Ronon Dex, he finds you.

• Ronon Dex destroyed the periodic table, because Ronon Dex only recognizes the element of surprise.

• Ronon Dex can judge a book by its cover.

• Ronon Dex doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

• Ronon Dex uses a night light. Not because Ronon Dex is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Ronon Dex.

• Ronon Dex is not capable of hitting a target on the broad side of a barn. Every time he tries, the whole damn barn falls down.

• When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Ronon Dex.

• Ronon Dex once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are known today as Giraffes.

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Ronon Dex.

Ronon Dex doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

When Ronon Dex does division, there are no remainders.

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Even the worst-laid plans of Ronon Dex come off without a hitch.

Ronon Dex can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

• Ronon Dex doesn't go on the internet, he has every internet site stored in his memory. He refreshes webpages by blinking.

• They once made a Ronon Dex toilet paper, but there was a problem-- It wouldn't take **** from anybody.

• Ronon Dex once participated in the running of the bulls. He walked.

Ronon Dex knows the last digit of pi.

When you play Monopoly with Ronon Dex, you do not pass go, and you do not collect two hundred dollars. You will be lucky if you make it out alive.

Ronon Dex did not "lose" his virginity, he stalked it and then destroyed it with extreme prejudice.

Ronon Dex invented all 32 letters of the alphabet.

• There is no Control button on Ronon Dex’s computer. Ronon Dex is always in control.

• Ronon Dex puts the laughter in manslaughter.

• Ronon Dex was born in a log cabin that he built with his bare hands.

• When Ronon Dex crosses the street, the cars have to look both ways.

• Ronon Dex can dribble a football.

That is too funny! I was nearly chocking on my food!
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*pulls out first aid kit* Just in case...
            Yeah, that's probably a good idea - bound to hurt myself with that much Momoa / Dex about!

I didnt get to present yet. :s We ran out of time, so now I can improve it. Yay! *squishies Bunny*
            Cool! I take it we did the right stuff? Nothing more embarrassing than helping someone and finding out you advised them to do the wrong thing...

Would you look at this neck?!
            Oh, go on, if you insist...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Ronon%20Dex/Scififriday2144.jpg[/IMG]
            I know you want me...
            Nibbles, is that a wise thing to say, considering present company? You've only got yourself to blame you know, my lad...

Nibbles stole the big stick. He saw some random Teyla clone around and he chased her away. Now he's beating up a punching bag with it.
            !!! Maybe that boy has more issues than he's admitting too...

Okay. What does Facetious mean?
            Sarcastic, only a bit nastier

I didnt get it done for prom persay. It needed to be cut. Now it's a bit shorter and I got some blonde put in to make it lighter. I might post a pictyre later. BEWARE!
            *bounces up and down* PICTURE! PICTURE!! YAAAAY!

Sounds nice

So I see...

*Bunny advances upon the prostrate Nibbles with a roll of duct tape and a calculating look...*

Nibbles is happy I finally came home. And who belongs to that Carson clone?
            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...stible1725.jpg
            YAY! Hi
            *drags Weary over by his collar*

See? That's how clones are supposed to behave. Now drop and give me 20...

*thinks a bit and looks around guiltily*

Uh, that was push ups - I swear!

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
              Wailing is slang for beating the snot out of someone. It's a good word. We often use 'next time she backchats me, I'm just going to wail on her!' when venting frustration in the staffroom...

Oooooh thanks! I get it now!

I personally prefer the personal touch when it comes to training my clone...

*shudders and hangs his head in shame* Yeah... and don't I know it...

Quiet, you!
              I sent Nibbles there just to make sure he knows the basics, human interaction et al. But other than that it's all me!

Can he come an intimidate me into not giving you any homework??
              You got Weary. Make him do it! While chained to a wall.

Weary doesn't quite have handshaking down, either. Must be a clone defect or something...
              I think so! Should we complain to the manufacturer? Or do you think it's a defect passed on from Ronon himself?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I slept fine too, untill I woke up to my parents leaving around 5 am... And then when they called me again at 6.40 to wake me up.
                I HATE it when people do that. Hubby is the worst - if I have to get up before him, I have to be as quiet as a mouse or he'll whine, but if he's up first, he bangs around with impunity - it's justnot fair, damnit!

Awww poor you! Oh Bunny I keep forgetting to tell you, my friend and I looked at your deviantart account and she loves the pictures! She's also an pretty good artist, but she was in awe when she saw your work. Ps. where's that Ronon picture you were talking about?
                Aww, thanks - and say thanks to your friend, too!

New pic is coming along nicely... it's v. complicated, though. (3 hours on dreadlocks alone today... ) Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow (although I might not because the new Tomb Raider game is out, and I'm a real TR obsessive... )

Bunny, what's in that cupboard?
                Uh, nothing... *looks innocent and kicks the side of the cupboard to silence the scrabbly noises coming from inside*

Would you leave Nibbles alone? He's my clone! You got Weary! Nibbles can be stubborn, but I trained him well. He knows how to behave and when. He passed Clone School with flying colours. or was it flying teachers? Something was flying around when he was there...
                I know I've got Weary! But he's jaded, defiant and just an incy bit corrupted - Nibbles is so... fresh *rubs hands together and cackles*

I envy ye people. Ya'll have great artskills and I have nothing to share here. Except my strange sense of humour.
                Your humour is more than appreciated, Sal *huggles*

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                  A funny posted by SheWolf on www.jasonmomoa.com

Little known facts on Ronon Dex:

Ronon Dex invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

Ronon Dex can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Ronon Dex allows to live.

Ronon Dex is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Ronon Dex once shot down a fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Ronon Dex’s warm-up exercises.

Time waits for no man. It only waits for Ronon Dex.

When Ronon Dex falls in water, Ronon Dex doesn't get wet. Water gets Ronon Dex’d.

Ronon Dex can divide by zero.

Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed enough Ronon Dex to go around.

The only thing hard enough to cut Ronon Dex is Ronon Dex.

For some, the left hand is larger than the right one. For Ronon Dex, each hand is larger than the other one.

Ronon Dex has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1993 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Ronon Dex grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Ronon Dex ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Ronon Dex doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.

It takes Ronon Dex 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Ronon Dex once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

Ronon Dex played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Some people wear Spider-Man pajamas. Spider-man wears Ronon Dex pajamas.

When Ronon DEx does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Ronon Dex can slam a revolving door.

'Icy-Hot' is too weak for Ronon Dex. After a workout, Ronon Dex rubs his muscles down with liquid-hot MAGMA.

• If at first you don't succeed, you're not Ronon Dex.

• Do you know why Baskin Robbins only has 31 flavors? Because Ronon Dex doesn't like Fuzzy Peach.

• Google won't search for Ronon Dex because it knows you don't find Ronon Dex, he finds you.

• Ronon Dex destroyed the periodic table, because Ronon Dex only recognizes the element of surprise.

• Ronon Dex can judge a book by its cover.

• Ronon Dex doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

• Ronon Dex uses a night light. Not because Ronon Dex is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Ronon Dex.

• Ronon Dex is not capable of hitting a target on the broad side of a barn. Every time he tries, the whole damn barn falls down.

• When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Ronon Dex.

• Ronon Dex once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are known today as Giraffes.

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Ronon Dex.

Ronon Dex doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

When Ronon Dex does division, there are no remainders.

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Even the worst-laid plans of Ronon Dex come off without a hitch.

Ronon Dex can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

• Ronon Dex doesn't go on the internet, he has every internet site stored in his memory. He refreshes webpages by blinking.

• They once made a Ronon Dex toilet paper, but there was a problem-- It wouldn't take **** from anybody.

• Ronon Dex once participated in the running of the bulls. He walked.

Ronon Dex knows the last digit of pi.

When you play Monopoly with Ronon Dex, you do not pass go, and you do not collect two hundred dollars. You will be lucky if you make it out alive.

Ronon Dex did not "lose" his virginity, he stalked it and then destroyed it with extreme prejudice.

Ronon Dex invented all 32 letters of the alphabet.

• There is no Control button on Ronon Dex’s computer. Ronon Dex is always in control.

• Ronon Dex puts the laughter in manslaughter.

• Ronon Dex was born in a log cabin that he built with his bare hands.

• When Ronon Dex crosses the street, the cars have to look both ways.

• Ronon Dex can dribble a football.
                  That's hilarious!!! I wonder if she would let me use a couple to finish off my Uncyclopedia entry...

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Yeah, that's probably a good idea - bound to hurt myself with that much Momoa / Dex about!
                    See us blondes have good ideas sometimes too!

Cool! I take it we did the right stuff? Nothing more embarrassing than helping someone and finding out you advised them to do the wrong thing...
                    We were on the right track! I just have to talk about the weasel words some more. But *squishiehuggles*

Oh, go on, if you insist...

You can look, but you cant touch.

My neck's staring to hurt. Can I stop this now? I'll be nice tonight. I promise!

Nibbles, is that a wise thing to say, considering present company? You've only got yourself to blame you know, my lad...
                    Dont worry, he's got his gun and hit stick. Dont worry the gun is on stun!

!!! Maybe that boy has more issues than he's admitting too...
                    Nah, that Teyla clone had been following us all day. She was offering us cookies, but they werent that good...

Sarcastic, only a bit nastier
                    Aaaah. Stop using such complicated language on me!

*bounces up and down* PICTURE! PICTURE!! YAAAAY!

Sounds nice
                    You gotta wait!

So I see...

*Bunny advances upon the prostrate Nibbles with a roll of duct tape and a calculating look...*
                    Dont event think about it Bunny! *whacks Bunny with pg stick* You stick to Weary and no one gets hurt.

*drags Weary over by his collar*

See? That's how clones are supposed to behave. Now drop and give me 20...

*thinks a bit and looks around guiltily*

Uh, that was push ups - I swear!
                    Weary is the model clone! But I think he's being because he wants something. Probably to come to school tomorrow. What a weirdo.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I HATE it when people do that. Hubby is the worst - if I have to get up before him, I have to be as quiet as a mouse or he'll whine, but if he's up first, he bangs around with impunity - it's justnot fair, damnit!
                      My dad is the worst. He just cant be quite when he goes! Or the rest of my family except for my brother. At night they cant even go to the bathroom quietly and in the dark. The toilet is tiny, how can you not pee in the dark?!

Aww, thanks - and say thanks to your friend, too!

New pic is coming along nicely... it's v. complicated, though. (3 hours on dreadlocks alone today... ) Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow (although I might not because the new Tomb Raider game is out, and I'm a real TR obsessive... )
                      Oooh I cant wait to see it!

Uh, nothing... *looks innocent and kicks the side of the cupboard to silence the scrabbly noises coming from inside*
                      Come on Bunny! Sharing is caring!

I know I've got Weary! But he's jaded, defiant and just an incy bit corrupted - Nibbles is so... fresh *rubs hands together and cackles*
                      Nibbles is not fresh, just a good actor. You should see him behind closed doors. He does a complete 180, but in a good way!

Your humour is more than appreciated, Sal *huggles*
                      Awww thanks! Now I shall do a shameless self advertizing! Look momma I can write!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        Why thanks for the welcome Lady I'm not sure about the glasses, but I'm guessing they're real, I've got enough shots of him wearing them and they seem to tint, like those new glasses can, light indoor, darken outdoor?

Under spoilers for size:
                        THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for the lovely glasses piccies! Gotta remember to snurch 'em when I get home. I'd green ya, but... GW

What are shielding lenses? I dont get it... Maybe I'll look it up today after school. If I have time.
                        Too funny! So who is the senior clone in your group? Cam, I presume?
                        He meant lenses like the ones Shep wears in the field at times to protect his eyes from shrapnel and other debris.
                        Oh, and facetious is "snarky", kind of sarcastic
                        And yes, Cam is the senior clone and he's also the one in charge when I'm gone. Ronon only let's him maintain the position out of respect for his rank.

Awww, would you look at him there with his little padded knees and his itchy trigger finger...

Smack him over the nose with a newspaper, Neelan. It's the only thing these clones understand. Well, apart from a choke chain.

Or maybe that's just Weary...
                        Uh, yeah... I think that's just your clone, Bunny
                        Naw, my li'l wolf pup is fine with the rules I've set down... when he remember 'em

Comment

See us blondes have good ideas sometimes too!
                          Hurrah for blondes!

We were on the right track! I just have to talk about the weasel words some more. But *squishiehuggles*
                          Most excellent! I hope you get a good mark *squishies Sal* Good luck!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...onversion6.jpg
                          You can look, but you cant touch.
                          Ooooooooooh, is that a threat, Nibbles?

*Weary rolls his eyes*

Aww, what's wrong, baby? Jealous?

Dont worry, he's got his gun and hit stick. Dont worry the gun is on stun!
                          Uh, Sal, that's not much of an incentive to stop, you know...

Nah, that Teyla clone had been following us all day. She was offering us cookies, but they werent that good...
                          How very odd!

Aaaah. Stop using such complicated language on me!
                          Sorry... I forget that English is your second language - you're so good at it!

Dont event think about it Bunny! *whacks Bunny with pg stick* You stick to Weary and no one gets hurt.

Ouch! That PG stick hurts! Weary kiss it better...

Uh, Weary?

Weary is the model clone! But I think he's being because he wants something. Probably to come to school tomorrow. What a weirdo.
                          Weary is the model clone? I beg to differ... Weary is a belligerent clone!

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Hurrah for blondes!
                            Us blondes are so deceitful! One day we shall rule the world!

Most excellent! I hope you get a good mark *squishies Sal* Good luck!
                            Thanks hun! I'm gonna need it! I hate orals!

Ooooooooooh, is that a threat, Nibbles?

*Weary rolls his eyes*

Aww, what's wrong, baby? Jealous?
                            Weary if you would just behave then Bunny wouldnt be looking anywhere else.

Uh, Sal, that's not much of an incentive to stop, you know...
                            I never said to stop! XD

How very odd!
                            Very odd. *shrugs*

Sorry... I forget that English is your second language - you're so good at it!
                            It's okay. It's just the big words that get me.

Ouch! That PG stick hurts! Weary kiss it better...

Uh, Weary?

Stay away from Nibbles and it wont happen again!

Weary is the model clone? I beg to differ... Weary is a belligerent clone!
                            ACK! I got confused with names. I guess now I'll have to make it up to Nibbles. I meant Nibbles is the model clone.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

My dad is the worst. He just cant be quite when he goes! Or the rest of my family except for my brother. At night they cant even go to the bathroom quietly and in the dark. The toilet is tiny, how can you not pee in the dark?!
                              I know - exactly how does making a cup of coffee involve so much noise?!

Luckily (well, not really, 'cos it's a pain!) our bathroom is downstairs, so you can kind of make as much noise as you want. Well, within reason, of course...

Oooh I cant wait to see it!
                              Check your PM

Come on Bunny! Sharing is caring!
                              Look, he was wandering and looking lost, so I, err, took him in until someone claimed him. How was I supposed to know he belonged to shae?!

Nibbles is not fresh, just a good actor. You should see him behind closed doors. He does a complete 180, but in a good way!
                              I'm sure he does, Sal, but are you sure you want to be discussing such things is public?

*Weary leans in and whispers something in Bunny's ear*
                              OH! I see... *that* kind of 180. Uh, sorry. My bad!

Awww thanks! Now I shall do a shameless self advertizing! Look momma I can write!
                              COOL!!! *Bunny scampers off to have a look*

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                He meant lenses like the ones Shep wears in the field at times to protect his eyes from shrapnel and other debris.
                                Oh, and facetious is "snarky", kind of sarcastic
                                And yes, Cam is the senior clone and he's also the one in charge when I'm gone. Ronon only let's him maintain the position out of respect for his rank.
                                Neelan explains things much better than I do!

*Has visions of Cam clone marching up and down in front of the other clones, being all in charge...*

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Uh, yeah... I think that's just your clone, Bunny
                                Naw, my li'l wolf pup is fine with the rules I've set down... when he remember 'em
                                Yeah, I wondered if that was the case... All of you get nice ones and I get the sulky, slighly psychotic one.

Probably only got myself to blame for that one, though...

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X