• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I have a question...what's with the tattoo on his neck? Is that Ronon's or Jason's?

Comment

Good morning Admiral. The tattoo is Ronon's... Jason doesn't have it. We think it has something to do with his military service, but nobody really knows for sure.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks, doggy!

I was wondering because I know they went to great lengths to cover up Corin Nemec's tattoos since it wouldn't make such sense for Jonas to have them. It would be neat if an actor did have a tattoo worked into the storyline of his character. I always appreciate little touches like that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        Thanks, doggy!

I was wondering because I know they went to great lengths to cover up Corin Nemec's tattoos since it wouldn't make such sense for Jonas to have them. It would be neat if an actor did have a tattoo worked into the storyline of his character. I always appreciate little touches like that.
                        Yeah, it is fun. Especially to those of us so obsessed... uh, I mean interested.. I mean fans of Jason, every little thing is of interest!

Comment

Comment

Dex: (to himself) "I see that white napkin there... I know it's a bread basket because I had some earlier... and I bet someone's refilled it. I really want to go over there and get some."

Teyla: (to herself) "Uh oh, Ronon's seen the bread basket. He better not be rude and go get food while Dr. Weir is speaking."

Beckett: (to himself) "Ronon, lad... don't be staring at the food while Dr. Weir is speaking, it's rude."

Weir: ....so we should probably get Colonel Sheppard to... Hey, are you guys paying attention??"

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                              Yeah, it is fun. Especially to those of us so obsessed... uh, I mean interested.. I mean fans of Jason, every little thing is of interest!

Obsession = overly enthusiastic appreciation

And since it's always nice to be appreciated, it is therefore a good deed to obsess over someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Obsession = overly enthusiastic appreciation

And since it's always nice to be appreciated, it is therefore a good deed to obsess over someone.

Woohoo, I get to obsess without guilt!! Yay!! LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X