Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

thanks Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                *confuzzled look* What does this 'off-color' mean?
                off color = politically incorrect, ie: racist, sexist, prejudicial in any way! LOL
                Originally posted by earndoggy
                Disturbing??? Who?? Us??? Nah!! You're dreaming!! ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!! We don't make off-color remarks, do we Purple!! LOL LOL!!
                No Doggy, I would never make an off color remark about men looking hot in leather and no shirt and Jason having a nice booty and I like the size of his gun! NEVER, I would never do that! LMAO!
                Last edited by purpletoo1; 11 June 2006, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacenire
                  That's a great pic! Definitely one of Ronon's best angles I think the only thing that would have made it better, is if the camera had focussed low enough to include more of his 'assets'
                  Ah, yea! No argument there. We all appreciate his assets in here. Welcome the to Angels and Devils thread! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    New shirt?
                    You got it! New everything it would seem. His hair is longer, his bod is leaner, his booty is tighter...ah, I mean pants are tighter, ah yea, that's it!

Comment

These are just promo pics, I just used the spoiler thingy because it's fun to use!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      I like use the spolier thing too!!

Ronon looks so cool with the black things on his arms. I wonder why he started wearing them?

The other pic has a NICE shot of his arms. Mmmmmmm, I'd like him to wrap them around me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        You got it! New everything it would seem. His hair is longer, his bod is leaner, his booty is tighter...ah, I mean pants are tighter, ah yea, that's it!

Yup sounds like Ronon got a bit of a make-over for the new season. Now he's yummier than ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sekhmet911
                          I like use the spolier thing too!!

Ronon looks so cool with the black things on his arms. I wonder why he started wearing them?

The other pic has a NICE shot of his arms. Mmmmmmm, I'd like him to wrap them around me!!!
                          Ditto! To have those arms around me, I would like... idk what I would do. Maybe melt into mush? Those new black leather arm band things are pretty HOTT! (imo)

Ronon Dex Devil
                          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

I love this bit, lol, stoned Ronan
                            Shep says "Have patience" then Ronan says "Historically that hasn't been a strength for me"
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              off color = politically incorrect, ie: racist, sexist, prejudicial in any way! LOL

No Doggy, I would never make an off color remark about men looking hot in leather and no shirt and Jason having a nice booty and I like the size of his gun! NEVER, I would never do that! LMAO!
                              LMAO!! I SO believe you!! Heheheh!

Comment

Working...
                              X