Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
    I don't know if it makes a difference, but S2 isn't even out on DvD in US so it might happen when that does? I don't know if there is even a connection between two situations. I sure would love to have s2 on DvD.

Nice siggy earndoggy!
    Thank you! I don't either. I plan on getting S2 when it comes out... I think it's supposed to be in February or March. They keep pushing the date back! Grrrr!!! **snarl growl**

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
      doggy... are the North Shore pic caps from a DVD or did you have the luck to get the show recorded from tv?
      sigpic

Comment

Pucker up cupcake... I'm just about to leap over a chair and two people to reach you!

Hold that look...

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
          doggy... are the North Shore pic caps from a DVD or did you have the luck to get the show recorded from tv?
          Honey if I had a DVD I'd be screaming for joy and everyone would know where they could get one!! LOL!! No, I didn't even get the show recorded. I got the caps from a site that has since gone belly-up. I wish I had a DVD or recorded... I would like to get better quality caps but have to make do!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thank you! I don't either. I plan on getting S2 when it comes out... I think it's supposed to be in February or March. They keep pushing the date back! Grrrr!!! **snarl growl**
                Good Morning Doggy girl!! **scratches ears** you can pre-order Season 2 on DVD (the first 20 eppies) of SGA on Amazon.com it is set to release on March 6 or 7 2007!! And the price is lower on that site, around 34.99 plus shipping. Wanted to let you know, and anyone else who wants to order early!

Love, love, love your siggy honey!!! Beautiful job!!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Spoiler:

Pucker up cupcake... I'm just about to leap over a chair and two people to reach you!

Hold that look...

BRING IT ON BABY!!! BRING IT ON!! LMAO!!!
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Season 2 is in syndication. I've seen some of the eps on channel 9 (which is called My9 here in New Jersey)...And when Jason was here for the con last month, he mentioned that he'd just watched himself on channel 9 before coming downstairs for the photo-ops!

Comment

LMAO!! You are a devil... and I don't even think it's in disguise!! LOL!!
                      Dammit! you caught me
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                        Dammit! you caught me
                        ***GASP*** No way!! Not Tel....Tel is an Angel ***adjusts halo to hide the devil horns**

Dex: "So that's what is poking me! Tel!!!!
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                          ***GASP*** No way!! Not Tel....Tel is an Angel ***adjusts halo to hide the devil horns**

*raises eyebrow in a quirky way*
                          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Good Morning Doggy girl!! **scratches ears** you can pre-order Season 2 on DVD (the first 20 eppies) of SGA on Amazon.com it is set to release on March 6 or 7 2007!! And the price is lower on that site, around 34.99 plus shipping. Wanted to let you know, and anyone else who wants to order early!

Love, love, love your siggy honey!!! Beautiful job!!
                            Thanks!! **thumps hind leg** **does NOT roll over for belly rub** Amazon rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
                              Season 2 is in syndication. I've seen some of the eps on channel 9 (which is called My9 here in New Jersey)...And when Jason was here for the con last month, he mentioned that he'd just watched himself on channel 9 before coming downstairs for the photo-ops!
                              Yay!! Woohoo!! **does a doggy dance delightedly and somewhat dementedly** I can post thumbnails of S2 instead of those dratted links!! Whee!!

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...nCaps/20-1.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!!! **rearranges Tel's hair in beehive style to hide horns**

Comment

Working...
                                X