Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Maybe we can watch it at P2 McKayRocks!? I can bring the laptop - s'got a DVD player in it - and we can watch DVDs! And drink! And you can hide behind your hands during the gory bits and I can tell you when it's safe to look!
    Sounds like a plan!!!! But will you Sheppites want to watch a DH film!! There's 3 of you and only 1 of me - I can see which way the weekend is going to go......

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Sounds like a plan!!!! But will you Sheppites want to watch a DH film!! There's 3 of you and only 1 of me - I can see which way the weekend is going to go......

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

38 Minutes

Mx
      Well... yeah.. okay, there's that. But I'm sure we could fit in ONE viewing of a DH film.. you know, inbetween airings of 38 Minutes..

Anyhow, you know that I'm an equal opportunity whumper/thunker - and I likes me a good bit of DH as much as the next girl.... unless the next girl is you, of course, cos I don't think I can quite match up to your levels of adoration!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Anyhow, you know that I'm an equal opportunity whumper/thunker - and I likes me a good bit of DH as much as the next girl.... unless the next girl is you, of course, cos I don't think I can quite match up to your levels of adoration!
        Well I do rather like him a lot!!!!

But then the same could be said of you and JF so I think we are even!!

Mx
        Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:54 AM.
        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

TLG whump!

Spoiler:

Mx
          Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:56 AM.
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hello Whumpers!!

Our little thread's been very busy today!!

The whole McKay calling Sheppard John vs. Colonel or Sheppard - I've read a few awesome fics that have McKay call Sheppard John during a great whump scene. One is the one I rec'd yesterday...

Sacrifice
            I know I just rec'd this but if you're looking for a scene with the whole "John" thing - this one's good. I'll keep my eyes out for more.

Mx and Commander Ivanova - Cube is an awesome movie!! It's definitely worth it!! I generally don't like the genre and...
            Spoiler:
            I usually HATE movies where the main characters die at the end... but for some reason I just really love this movie. It's definitely got some gore but David is just awesome in it! And I think he's especially gorgeous in this role. Wish I could come watch it with you both!!

June - thanks for the rec!! It feels really good to breathe again. Look! Back to my normal blue? Haha - I've read this story before but I'm going to read it again... thanks!!

Allestian awesome sig!! I love Cube!

Good night all!!! Or morning or afternoon or evening. Happy whumping!
            McKay'Snark

Comment

OK, OK. I've got the message about Cube. Now added to my Amazon rental list. But you all have to promise to hold my hand (in spirit anyway) while I watch it.
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                OK, OK. I've got the message about Cube. Now added to my Amazon rental list. But you all have to promise to hold my hand (in spirit anyway) while I watch it.
                YAY!!! I'm so there!! (well, in spirit) You're gonna love it!! Now, it's time for me to go to bed.
                McKay'Snark

Comment

Oh don't go to bed yet Kaspa!!

NEW PHOTOS ARE OUT FOR SEASON 3

Warning MAJOR SPOILERS for No Man's Land so if you do not want to know what happens DO NOT LOOK

I mean it - you have been warned!!

Spoiler:
                  [/IMG]

Remember the rules folks - you must not show these pics without the spoiler tags and even if you URL them please put it in spoiler tags with big warnings around it.

So does that get you all excited then?!?!?!?!

Mx

PS there are a few more here but they are not Rodney whump ones!!
                  Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:58 AM.
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Oh don't go to bed yet Kaspa!!

NEW PHOTOS ARE OUT FOR SEASON 3

Warning MAJOR SPOILERS for No Man's Land so if you do not want to know what happens DO NOT LOOK
                    Lol! Yes that ^ is not over the top or anything.

Well it's kinda whump.

Comment

Well Willow - you know me!!

I am terrified I will break a rule and get my knuckles rapped by the mods!!!!

More from Hide and Seek!

Mx
                      Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 10:59 AM.
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I am terrified I will break a rule and get my knuckles rapped by the mods!!!!
                        They would only do that if you go out of your way to consistently not spoil things; you are more likely to feel the wrath of fellow users more then Mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                          They would only do that if you go out of your way to consistently not spoil things; you are more likely to feel the wrath of fellow users more then Mods.

Oh well that's OK then!!

*sigh*

My fave pic ever!!!! And because it is I am not going to URL it!!! See I can be a rebel!!

Ta very much!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

My fave pic ever!!!! And because it is I am not going to URL it!!! See I can be a rebel!!
                            Hey that's my bandwidth right there girly. I really like that cap, and the fact he is all hot and sweaty has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                              Hey that's my bandwidth right there girly. I really like that cap, and the fact he is all hot and sweaty has nothing to do with it.
                              Oh you have plenty!!!!

And I totally agree with you! The fact that he is all hot and sweaty and is all woobified and needs a bit of loving has absolutely nothing to do with why I like this pic - uh uh!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

These ones have a similar effect!!!!

Spoiler:

Mx
                                Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 June 2006, 11:01 AM.
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X