Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey folks!

Have found 2 authors on fanfic who write h/c so lots of lovely whumping. They also wrote tags for GUP and they are both fab (one is still writing hers so I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter)

Here are the links to their pages

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/764921/

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/485295/

Although I would love to actually see these fics as episodes I am really enjoying them and it is alleviating my disappointment with some eps!!

Just need to find a fic re the withdrawal scenerio in The Hive!

Rodney wonders how much whump must he endure to satisfy his whumpees!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Condemned2.jpg

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Have found 2 authors on fanfic who write h/c so lots of lovely whumping. They also wrote tags for GUP and they are both fab (one is still writing hers so I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter)
      Ha, perfect, you chose two of my favourite whump writers! I'm also waiting eagerly for every new chap of "Decompression", luckily I have the author on my alert list so I get a mail whenever she updates!
      Hmm, I read a few, but I can't search for them right now. I'll keep it in mind though!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Ha, perfect, you chose two of my favourite whump writers!
        They are fab aren't they?! I've been really naughty and have sat here for about 4 hours reading story after story. I'm almost beside myself with happiness!!!!

I'll have to set up that alert thing as well!

I was going to stand and do the ironing while watching some Atlantis but it's like I've been stuck to this chair.

Whump heaven!!!!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Helopolis is good but I prefer Wraithbait. www.wraithbait.com It has a really good search engine so you can search for just Rodney/angst But make sure you put in a rating because otherwise you get too many stories!!

And the Geeks and Goons series is my favorite!!
          TJ
          Knowledge is Never Wasted.

Comment

Well, had some time for a search, and now I found these fics for "The Hive":

Get back
            Down the rabbit hole
            Love and honesty

Bye, A.

Comment

Yeppie Rodney is my bf!!!!
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Well, had some time for a search, and now I found these fics for "The Hive":

Get back
                Down the rabbit hole
                Love and honesty
                Thanks so much Arlessiar - it's really kind of you to take the time to do this for me

I've just read all of Kerr Avon's fics on fanfic and am now working my way through emergencyfan!!

I will read these Hive ones next (by the way the cake was delicious!! )

Sleepy whumped Rodney!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/DuetFive.jpg

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by TJStarbuck
                  Helopolis is good but I prefer Wraithbait. www.wraithbait.com It has a really good search engine
                  Yes but they are not into slash...so wraithbait is not good...wraithgate does have general fic but I never use it, so I rec...what I have used.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                    Yes but they are not into slash...so wraithbait is not good...
                    Hmm, knowing me it's more than possible that I simply don't get what you want to say, but Wraithbait has a lot of slash! FF.net has no NC17 slash anymore, but WB doesn't have such a regulation, and there is lots of slash on this site.
                    Originally posted by McKayRocks
                    Thanks so much Arlessiar - it's really kind of you to take the time to do this for me
                    You're welcome! It's actually not a big deal when I have the time, because I like these fics too, so it's kinda fun to look for them!

Poor woobie-hostage in the rain:

Bye, A.

Comment

Hmm, knowing me it's more than possible that I simply don't get what you want to say, but Wraithbait has a lot of slash! FF.net has no NC17 slash anymore, but WB doesn't have such a regulation, and there is lots of slash on this site.
                      You're welcome! It's actually not a big deal when I have the time, because I like these fics too, so it's kinda fun to look for them!

Poor woobie-hostage in the rain:

Bye, A.
                      thanks all for the fan fic sites... on another note..saw Michael yesterday here in the USA and Rodney wasn't in it all that much. i think I had heard this before. not too much whumpage... sad isn't it..
                      WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                      "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                      Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
                        saw Michael yesterday here in the USA and Rodney wasn't in it all that much. i think I had heard this before. not too much whumpage... sad isn't it..
                        Hey T'saria
                        Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days - hope you didn't think I had hung up my whumping hat (ain't gonna happen!) The truth is I've become addicted to fanfic and have been non stop reading as soon as I have a spare mo! A friend of mine who thunks and whumps for Sheppard put me onto this

http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/20493/3/0/1/

and its all whumping with lots of lovely h/c!

Thanks to everyone who recommended fic sites - you don't know what you have created - a fic junkie

Re Michael - that is due to air tomorrow night (Weds). You say no whumping so I'll just have to read a fic to get my fix!!

Here's a pic and all I can say is yummy flipping scrummy

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/20493/3/0/1/
                          and its all whumping with lots of lovely h/c!
                          Oh how could I forget the wumper community on FF.net?! Yes, you find many, many of the really good whump fics there! Less McKay whump than Shep whump though, but I like both!
                          Thanks to everyone who recommended fic sites - you don't know what you have created - a fic junkie
                          Hehe! Welcome to the club! I'm seriously addicted to fanfic. I loved it for years, but since I became a fan of SGA my ff love knows no boundaries anymore!

Bye, A.

Comment

Hehe! Welcome to the club! I'm seriously addicted to fanfic. I loved it for years, but since I became a fan of SGA my ff love knows no boundaries anymore!
                            I know - it has got really bad and I'm up til 1.15am reading! Am getting a neck and shoulder ache from sitting in front of the pc at work and then for hours in the evening at home!

So many whumping stories and not enough time to read them all!

Have a Hot Zone pic!

and a Hive one

and then our fave!

Although I enjoyed 'Michael' it was disappointing because Rodney was hardly in at all so no chance of a good whump!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Although I enjoyed 'Michael' it was disappointing because Rodney was hardly in at all so no chance of a good whump!

Mx
                              I agree..but there is potential whumpage in cafeteria scene
                              where McKay is holding his laptop and talking to Michael.
                              He has sorta a sick, greenish appearance. You can
                              tell he was very nervous talking to Michael. he he he!
                              I have been meaning to look for a screencap or two of
                              that scene, but work has been busy and I haven't had time!

I know what you mean about muscle pain in the neck
                              and shoulders. he he he. I also notice that sometimes
                              it radiates into you face too. Computers! ha! I really
                              have trouble when I have a lot of data entry to do.
                              WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                              "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                              Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
                                I agree..but there is potential whumpage in cafeteria scene
                                where McKay is holding his laptop and talking to Michael.
                                How about these!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X