Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuneBug625 View Post
    Whumpers!!! Just saw the Tao of Rodney!!!!
    So they changed the airing order I guess? I thought Sunday was the next ep. Well, this is very cool! I haven't seen the ep yet; maybe tonight or tomorrow.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
      Any screencaps for Tao? Please please please.
      Originally posted by psychofilly View Post
      God yes, please. I need to see the
      Spoiler:
      meditation and Ronon carrying Rodney.
      First two caps from the
      Spoiler:
      'Ronon carries Rodney'
      scene. Spoilerish. Unfortunately also blurry, it was hard to make a good cap because they moved so fast!

Spoiler:

Bye, A.

P.S. Psychofilly, you should put parts of your last post in spoiler tags, as they're spoilerish.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post

P.S. Psychofilly, you should put parts of your last post in spoiler tags, as they're spoilerish.
        Gotcha, and thanks. I'll be vibrating with anticipation until I can see this episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by psychofilly
          Gotcha, and thanks.
          No problem, and thanks for changing it so quickly!

Ok, time for whump caps from "The Tao of Rodney".

A happy Rodney in the infirmary:

The rest behind the spoiler tags:

Spoiler:

I'm still bouncing with joy because of this whump eppy.

Bye, A.

Comment

No problem, and thanks for changing it so quickly!
            Oh thank you!!!!!!! GW isn't letting me green you--so I owe you a few million greens.

I still haven't been able to see the ep and it sounds so good.

Comment

I'll be posting whump caps soon
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Did you notice, they have new beds in the infirmary now! They are larger than these gurney like things they had before, and look like a real hospital bed now.

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
                Oh thank you!!!!!!! GW isn't letting me green you--so I owe you a few million greens.
                Awww, thanks!

Hope you can see the ep soon!

Where's Mx? She'll love this ep!

Bye, A.

Comment

*dies* Oooohhh soooo gooooood!!! Like someone earlier said, Rodney whump gives a wonderful tummy swoop!!

THANK you, Arlessiar!!!
                  "Okay, you know what, just stop it. Alright? Lucius is not a superhero--Batman, is a superhero..."
                  McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerios View Post
                    *dies* Oooohhh soooo gooooood!!! Like someone earlier said, Rodney whump gives a wonderful tummy swoop!!
                    THANK you, Arlessiar!!!
                    I'm glad you liked the caps!

I always get this fuzzy feeling inside when I see Rodney whump (or better, H/C). I can't really explain it, but it's great. And David does whump scenes so well. When Rodney
                    Spoiler:
                    lay on his deathbed, you could see all his emotions in his face and in his eyes, and you could hear his weakness in is voice. Fantastic acting.

Bye, A.

Comment

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have passed out with joy so many times tonight I can hardly bear it!!!

I loved this ep to bits as you rightly predicted Arlessiar!

I will post some caps! My fab friend SLC did some for me!!!!

Woo hoo!

Give me a minute to compose myself and I post some better comments!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

you can find my caps at

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k8/skicons/314/

I've uploaded most of them, but there's a few missing...I'll be posting them tommorrow
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

This ep was truly truly worth the wait. I'm going to watch it again now :-) Seriously. I'm so satisfied by this ep.

I also loved

Spoiler:
                          Rodney healing Radek.
                          So awesome.

Now that all the squee-ness and the immediate enthusiasm after first seeing the ep has started to simmer down a bit, I'm really left with such a great feeling of appreciation for the episode. So well written, directed, and most certainly well acted. I'm not sure quite how to explain it but I just feel so satisfied as a McKay fan. Really great ep. I'll say it again - really really great ep

Thanks for the great caps all! I agree with what everyone else has been saying about the ep as well.

Cheers,
                          JB
                          "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

OK some of these may be duplicates of ones already posted but we don't care do we!!!!

Major spoilers for Tao of Rodney

Spoiler:

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

SQUEEEEEEE!

I can only agree! I just saw it and wow, I couldn't believe it, because this ep is actually the fulfilment of a dream for me! It's a wonderful whump ep, not only for a Rodney whumper because
                              Spoiler:
                              Radek gets whumped too
                              - so it's generally a great whump ep!

But it's specifically great for me because, does anyone remember my greatest SGA wish? I posted about it here and sighed that I'll never see that on the show. Well - I.was.wrong!!!

Spoiler:
                              Serious whump for once, no silly stuff, but real whump with a life or death situation! A bedside vigil. All of Rodney's friends concerned like woah and telling him how much they like, no, even love him!

Geez, my friends, have you any idea how much I wanted to see something like that? And I got it, when I really expected never to see something like this on the show. So this ep is a Christmas present coming early! I'm incredibly happy and thankful and inwhump heaven!

McKayRocks! will go bonkers with joy, too, I'm sure of that! Mx!!! Where are you? You have to see this ep!

Bye, A.
                              OMG I agree with absolutely everything you said! This ep was unbelievable. I am still pinching myself to make sure I have not dreamt it. Whoever came up with this idea needs such a hug and the way they brought the idea to life was perfect! I cannot fault it at all. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever get an ep like this!

Thank you PTB for this ep. After last week this was exactly what I needed to restore my faith in you!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                                you can find my caps at

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k8/skicons/314/

I've uploaded most of them, but there's a few missing...I'll be posting them tommorrow
                                SueKay... just had to say that this:

Spoiler:

is the cutest damn cap ever! I love it!

Can I be cheeky and ask - did you cap your pics from the VLC media player? And if so, how? Cos I can't work out how to cap from this player and any tips you could give me would be much appreciated....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X