No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, "Echoes" was much fun & whump! Thanks for the caps Wynter!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

wow ive seen some of echoes finally and great whumping from the parts i saw
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Oh yes, a wonderful whumpy episode!

I loved the caps, Wynter Frost!

I finally got to see 'Trinity!' Yes, that is old news to you McKay Whumpin' veterans, but I just have to post my thoughts!

Spoiler:
        This was such a wonderful episode! The part where Rodney came to apologize to John was so heartwarming/heartbreaking! The first time I saw Rodney apologizing, though, I thought that Rodney wasn't very repentant or embarrassed about what happened on Duranda. But as I watched it again I realized that 1) he was more worried about getting his friends' trust back than worrying about his mistake and 2) he thought that the only reason John had befriended him was because he was a genius and had never made any scientific mistakes (that was my impression, anyway). So sad yet the emotional whumper in me was going "Awwwwwwww, poor Rodney!!!!"

Sorry it was so long!

Have a happy, Whump-filled Christmas!
        "Okay, you know what, just stop it. Alright? Lucius is not a superhero--Batman, is a superhero..."
        McKay

Comment

dont worry i just finally saw trinity myself about a month ago
          sigpic

Comment

Time for caps.

The Hive:
            Spoiler:

Sateda:
            Spoiler:

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

OOoh... thought I'd mention that I've got a whumpy Echoes tag fic in progress atm - chapter one is posted and chapter two is being written as we speak!

Spoilers for Echoes:
              Spoiler:
              It's Sheppard POV but chapter one deals with the whumping of both Sheppard and McKay in the jumper (and Sheppard's concern for McKay) and chapter two will cover the infirmary scenes!
              sigpic

Comment

Just had to say I love the Echoes tag Alipeeps. Can't wait for chapter two.
                Spoiler:
                So nice to see how worried Sheppard was about Rodney.

Comment

Rodney whumping is always good.. Nice caps people

Ohhhh story, must go read

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    OOoh... thought I'd mention that I've got a whumpy Echoes tag fic in progress atm - chapter one is posted and chapter two is being written as we speak!

Spoilers for Echoes:
                    Spoiler:
                    It's Sheppard POV but chapter one deals with the whumping of both Sheppard and McKay in the jumper (and Sheppard's concern for McKay) and chapter two will cover the infirmary scenes!
                    Cool I'll go read it when I get home. (I'm at work now)
                    Aircowhere are you?

Comment

wow its good
                      sigpic

Comment

Whumpers!!! Just saw the Tao of Rodney!!!! Major spoilers:

Spoiler:
                        Most awesome-est episode ever!!! And fabulous whump to boot! I loved Rodney's goodbye's to everyone when he thought he wouldn't make it (especially Ronon) and then when everyone was there in the infirmary after he collapsed in Sheppard's quarters! And Ronon carrying him over to the device in the end when he crashed and wasn't breathing!!!! Fabulous whump. I'm sooo excited So much concern from the rest of the team... Perfect ep.
                        "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Ohh!!!!! HOW BLESSED you are to have seen it!! This one has to wait for a loooong time before being able to see it!

Ah, well, it's a good time to work on patience...
                          "Okay, you know what, just stop it. Alright? Lucius is not a superhero--Batman, is a superhero..."
                          McKay

Comment

SQUEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by JuneBug625 View Post
                            Whumpers!!! Just saw the Tao of Rodney!!!! Major spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            Most awesome-est episode ever!!! And fabulous whump to boot! I loved Rodney's goodbye's to everyone when he thought he wouldn't make it (especially Ronon) and then when everyone was there in the infirmary after he collapsed in Sheppard's quarters! And Ronon carrying him over to the device in the end when he crashed and wasn't breathing!!!! Fabulous whump. I'm sooo excited So much concern from the rest of the team... Perfect ep.
                            I can only agree! I just saw it and wow, I couldn't believe it, because this ep is actually the fulfilment of a dream for me! It's a wonderful whump ep, not only for a Rodney whumper because
                            Spoiler:
                            Radek gets whumped too
                            - so it's generally a great whump ep!

But it's specifically great for me because, does anyone remember my greatest SGA wish? I posted about it here and sighed that I'll never see that on the show. Well - I.was.wrong!!!

Spoiler:
                            Serious whump for once, no silly stuff, but real whump with a life or death situation! A bedside vigil. All of Rodney's friends concerned like woah and telling him how much they like, no, even love him!

Geez, my friends, have you any idea how much I wanted to see something like that? And I got it, when I really expected never to see something like this on the show. So this ep is a Christmas present coming early! I'm incredibly happy and thankful and inwhump heaven!

McKayRocks! will go bonkers with joy, too, I'm sure of that! Mx!!! Where are you? You have to see this ep!

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Any screencaps for Tao? Please please please.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
                                Any screencaps for Tao? Please please please.
                                God yes, please. I need to see the meditation and
                                Spoiler:
                                Ronon carrying Rodney.
                                *haslovegulps* This is one time I can truly say that being American sucks.
                                Last edited by psychofilly; 12 December 2006, 11:57 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X