Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
    Listening to my mother in law talk.

Seriously, Wraith. Now, which would be more painful...Fed on by a wraith or fed on by a shark?
    wraith
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      Like someone said above, Wraith would be physically and mentally painful, but the goa'uld would be much more mentally painful since its not just a quick process, the symbiote would be in the pouch for maybe years...
      like i said a fully grown symbiote in the head
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I think the OP means being host to a Goa'uld, not the Jaffa carrying the larvae.
        thank you some one figured it out
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
          now thats a question for you.
          Which is worse?
          Being a Gou'ald Host
          or
          Being a Wraith Worshipper/Pet?
          goa'uld host
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            now thats a question for you.
            Which is worse?
            Being a Gou'ald Host
            or
            Being a Wraith Worshipper/Pet?
            I'd say being a goauld host. You are aware of everything, but have no say in the matter. Wraith worshippers made a choice to betray their people.
            sigpic
            Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of being one of those Wraith Enzyme Junkies rather then one of the pets.

I not art good at word that I am ing...
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Being fed on by a Wraith does seem to be physically painful. A Gou'ald entering your body is shown as uncomfortable but brief. You might find being a host to a Gou'ald distressing, but that depends on how much you value your own will. There were humans who were eager to be joined with what they thought of as a God. Also, consider that as a host to a Gou'ald, you are going to not have to worry about being cold, hungry or uncomfortable. You just have to give up your own will. It wouldn't make me happy, but I'm not cold enough or hungry enough. In ancient times, there were people who willingly became eunuchs because it opened opportunities for them.

And the host may be able to influence decisions when those decisions are not out of line with the Gou'ald. Lets say for example that Gou'ald is considering vanilla or chocolate. The host may be able to influence that.

Comment

I would be a Tokra.
                  sigpic
                  Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
                    I would be a Tokra.
                    the point is you choose between being FEEDon by the wraith or being a goa'uldHOSTalthough yes a Tok'ra would be better
                    sigpic

Comment

Wraith.
                      sigpic
                      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Which woulds be more painful?
                        Being fed on by a Wraith?
                        or
                        Being forced to sit thru the movie Wraith starring Charlie Sheen?
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

wraith, but the symbiote thing is more personal, so I think more disturbing.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                            wraith, but the symbiote thing is more personal, so I think more disturbing.
                            is that just cause of Vala?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X