what would be more painful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would be more painful

what is more painful having a Goa'uld symbiote or being feed upon by the Wraith wraithanime11:
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

i think wraith would be more physically painful but goa'uld would def be very mentally painful since you get some memories and see people die with out anything you can do about it

Comment

wraith would hurt more. Goauld would heal the wound just after implantation

Comment

Definatly Wraith

Comment

Probably the wraith. But at least it would be over quickly, assuming the wraith fed on someone till they were dead.

Comment

Listening to my mother in law talk.

Seriously, Wraith. Now, which would be more painful...Fed on by a wraith or fed on by a shark?
            sigpic
            Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
              Listening to my mother in law talk.

Seriously, Wraith. Now, which would be more painful...Fed on by a wraith or fed on by a shark?
              Probably a tie on that one.

Comment

Like someone said above, Wraith would be physically and mentally painful, but the goa'uld would be much more mentally painful since its not just a quick process, the symbiote would be in the pouch for maybe years...
                sigpic
                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                Indeed

Comment

I will go with Wraith.

In the Wraith vs. shark question.......probably shark. :shudder:

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                    ...the symbiote would be in the pouch for maybe years...
                    I think the OP means being host to a Goa'uld, not the Jaffa carrying the larvae.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

both would be unpleasant but i would probably say a wraith feeding on me is worse.
                      sigpic
                      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Worse than having a 3+ foot snake burrow its way into your brain? And then wrap the rest of it's body around your spine... And that's before it has taken control.. forcing you to live as a prisoner in your own body, having to watch as it makes you kill and torture the people around you for hundreds.. maybe thousands of years..

And then there are all the memories of the previous hosts (if it had any) And the genetic memory of all the Goa'uld that came before it.. the countless humans they have killed all played out in your memory for what must seem like an eternity.. That sounds painful to me..

But then a Wraith feeding hand to the chest for maybe a few minutes will be painful while it lasts.. but it doesn't last long....

Comment

id love to be a goauld. being in that much power over entire planets would be awesome so it wouldnt be that bad as a host. but thats just me personally. and the wraith feeding may be like the episode where Ronan is caught and fed upon over and over again until he worships them which would be rather painful

Comment

now thats a question for you.
                            Which is worse?
                            Being a Gou'ald Host
                            or
                            Being a Wraith Worshipper/Pet?
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raineman View Post
                              wraith would hurt more. Goauld would heal the wound just after implantation
                              i mean a fully grown symbiote taking control of your body
                              sigpic
                              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
                              X