Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And finished! Really enjoyed it. I love that they've brought the Fenrir back into it. I think they'll make some interesting "bad guys". However, the book was very heavy on the set-up and it felt like they were trying to re-setup the Atlantis "dream-team".

I just hope this means we'll get even more Legacy books after the next one.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

OK, not really Legacy, but hey, near enough!

http://www.stargatenovels.com/SGX-01...Horizons.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        And finished! Really enjoyed it. I love that they've brought the Fenrir back into it. I think they'll make some interesting "bad guys". However, the book was very heavy on the set-up and it felt like they were trying to re-setup the Atlantis "dream-team".

I just hope this means we'll get even more Legacy books after the next one.
        You could always leave a note for the publishers on their Stargate Novels page on Facebook and let them know how much you'd like the series to be continued.

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
          OK, not really Legacy, but hey, near enough!

http://www.stargatenovels.com/SGX-01...Horizons.shtml
          And ordered. I'd been waiting for it to be available in print.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          You could always leave a note for the publishers on their Stargate Novels page on Facebook and let them know how much you'd like the series to be continued.
          I always do! I've been buying since Sacrifice Moon, I'll keep buying and continuing to support Fandy.
          sigpic

Comment

I started to read "Consort" in Far Horizons...

Quiet interesting so far *ggg*

...god, I'm so cold turkey with the Wraith, really needed this book!

Comment

Finally read Unascended...absolutely loved it, and can't believe they cut the story off where they did!!!

Hurry along book 8!!!!!!

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed there'll be a book 9 and beyond
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Do we have an estimated date on the next one?
                sigpic

Comment

One of the authors, Jo Graham, estimates August
                  sigpic

Comment

August? Wow, that seems like a long delay

Comment

I don't think they've actually started writing it yet...I think they're all busy with other projects at the moment, and I think they're waiting on story approval from MGM
                      sigpic

Comment

Seems to me I read a comment by Sally Malcolm (in charge of Stargate Novels) that one of these books would be released in March. I don't recall when I read that, and I think it was on the Facebook page for Stargate Novels.

Comment

Hope you're right...I've been following Jo Graham's LJ for info
                          sigpic

Comment

Would somebody give me the bigbiggerbiggest kind of like huge major spoiler about the Wraith in the novels, please? How does it "end" for them? I am intrigued in reading the books, but to be perfectly honest: I don't want to spend money and time on the novels, if there's no happy end (like there was none in "Enemy at the Gate"). So, that would be pretty kind. But please only a spoiler of the end. I'd like to explore the rest by myself, if I like the end.

Comment

The final book's not out yet, so we don't know how it ends yet.

But I'd say the books are worth your time and money
                              sigpic

Comment

Definitely! I've just started reading it again whilst I wait for the next Stargate novel. Very good books, worth picking up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X