Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed the Legacy series so I'm looking forward to seeing two new ones. I'm four books behind on their SG-1 novels though so I've got 2 of those on order.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Nothing to add here other than it appears Anubis and I subscribe to all of the same threads. Lol

Comment

Some details about the next Legacy book -

Next month, catch up with the STARGATE ATLANTIS team in the seventh (yes, there's another) book of the Legacy series. STARGATE ATLANTIS: Unascended by Jo Graham and Amy Griswold, available July 2014.

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Unascended – by Jo Graham and Amy Griswold

In the fragile peace following Queen Death’s defeat, Dr. Daniel Jackson arrives in Atlantis to indulge in some real archaeology. Naturally, things don’t go according to plan.

Convinced that an Ascended Elizabeth Weir saved his life, Rodney McKay argues that she must have escaped her replicator body in order to ascend. No one believes him, but when rumors reach Atlantis of a woman with no memory who calls herself ‘Elizabeth’, Rodney is determined to track her down.

Meanwhile, Daniel’s research uncovers evidence of Vanir activity in the Pegasus galaxy - evidence that casts both light and shadow over the mystery of Elizabeth...

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Unascended will be available in July 2014.

From Fandy's FB page.
        sigpic

Comment

From Fandemonium's Facebook page:

Stargate Atlantis: Unascended (book 7 of the Legacy series) will be available July 10th as an eBook and July 24th in paperback. Check out the cover!

Comment

Are these books you guys/girls are mentioning just written, more expanded versions of the series or entire new stories ? If so I would very much like to read these!

Comment

Originally posted by Aumakua View Post
              Are these books you guys/girls are mentioning just written, more expanded versions of the series or entire new stories ? If so I would very much like to read these!
              They are entirely new stories that could have been episodes in the series.

Comment

www.stargatenovels.com Take a look here.
                sigpic

Comment

Stargate Atlantis: Unascended (book 7 of the Legacy series) is already available (Amazon, at least)

Comment

Originally posted by SG1RDA View Post
                    Stargate Atlantis: Unascended (book 7 of the Legacy series) is already available (Amazon, at least)
                    And Barnes & Noble, and of course, on stargatenovels.com. Probably on Crossroads Press as well.

Comment

Argh. This'll be a payday purchase.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not available in Germany. What the Hell?
                        Anyone knows why? Two Roads IS available (I bought that after it was released), Unascented I cannot buy because amazon tells me, it's not available in my country

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                          Anyone knows why? Two Roads IS available (I bought that after it was released), Unascented I cannot buy because amazon tells me, it's not available in my country
                          Try StargateNovels.com. Maybe they will send to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            Try the kindle-version. You also can download a program for reading kindle-ebooks on your PC. That's how I started with the first 6 books. Now I own a reader and would not give it back in any case!

http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html...cId=1000482783

Comment

Awaiting my Legacy book. Quite excited. I do love the Legacy series.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not far off finishing Unascended. Very much enjoying it - like the tie-ins to Ourborous. Glad I read that before this! Feels like a lot of setup at the minute though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X