This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
    McKay was/is my favourite human character of the show - another reason for loving Quicksilver *ggg*
    *sings* It's not easy, being green....
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
      *sings* It's not easy, being green....
      I plan to be green all day next Wednesday. Should I wear my wig to class and work tomorrow? I mean I could have premature white hair......

On a serious on topic note, I can't wait for the next book, and I am rather happy it's not gonna be out soon, my grades would suffer.... Run on sentences unite.
      Last edited by Annalalaith; 25 October 2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: Because I can't spell when I am almost alseep.
      sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
        I plan to be green all day next Wednesday. Should I wear my wig to class and work tomorrow? I mean I could have premature white hair......

On a serious on topic note, I can't wait for the next book, and I am rather happy it's not gonna be out soon, my grades would suffer.... Run on sentences unite.
        You could wear it to class!
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

You could wear it to class!

and feed on the Prof.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            and feed on the Prof.
            *facepalms*
            sigpic

Comment

Inheritors artwork of Guide and Alabaster by silverbullet27: http://silverbullet72.deviantart.com...uide-334289029

But he survived so far
              That's what I am cheering about too!!! I worry for Waterlight's hive and there may be whumping ahead, but Ember will be a hero. I am also happy Zelenka will be a donor and life saver. He almost involuntarily became one for Ember a few books back; but this time, it is voluntary and he will recover. Sweet Zelenka and his pigeons and bioluminescent sea friends. ^_^ I wonder which other Lanteans will donate to set good examples.

McKay was/is my favourite human character of the show - another reason for loving Quicksilver *ggg*
              I love Quicksilver because he can get away with so much other Wraith, especially clevermen, would probably never dare to do or say.

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
              and feed on the Prof.
              Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
              *facepalms*
              LOL! I hope you have a wonderful, Wraithy Halloween!

Comment

... *g*

Yes, a Wraithy Halloween to everyone who celebrates

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                  I am also happy Zelenka will be a donor and life saver. He almost involuntarily became one for Ember a few books back; but this time, it is voluntary and he will recover. Sweet Zelenka and his pigeons and bioluminescent sea friends. ^_^ I wonder which other Lanteans will donate to set good examples.
                  I love Radek too! He's such a good person, actually. And I'm glad he saves Ember.
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Happy Halloween, a wraith costume would be kinda cool but it's a bit late now. Enjoy everyone

Comment

Yes, a Wraithy Halloween to everyone who celebrates
                      Originally posted by Princes View Post
                      Happy Halloween

I love Radek too! He's such a good person, actually. And I'm glad he saves Ember.
                      He also makes a cute babysitter for Torren and Darling. He has been in many of my favorite, memorable scenes.

Comment

He also makes a cute babysitter for Torren and Darling. He has been in many of my favorite, memorable scenes.
                        You know he's not a baby person, but I think Torren is kind of growing on him!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

You know he's not a baby person, but I think Torren is kind of growing on him!
                          Torren has grown on pretty much everyone.

Comment

He is adorable! Darling is too. I have day dreams about getting to babysit the two of them, oh the chaos! Oh and teaching them to play cemetery....
                            sigpic

Comment

I must have skipped the queue when they were handing out maternal instinct but I personally would send the precious little brat......and his new wraith buddy through the nearest space gate........

Comment

I thought the boys were pretty well behaved compared to the chaos at my family gatherings.... You know my cousin's daughters like to try and tie me up when I sit them.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X