This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie View Post
    The Inheritors chapter title game is up!

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/209698.html
    Awesome! With Willing Sacrifice, I wonder what John will do, after, in Secrets, having told Ronon he and Teyla could have his life anytime. I think he meant more than just a lifeforce donation from Keller's retrovirus. Mind to Mind looks exciting...and Ronon's Decision, and Queen to Queen... and ...

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post

(((In the meantime, I'm reading Socknitster's fanfic. I'm about 40% through and like it so far. )))
      Yay! Let me know what you think!
      Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Originally posted by Socknitster View Post
        Yay! Let me know what you think!
        I will. I am a very slow reader, though; so, it might be another week or so. I chose to read it because 1) the Latin chapter titles and a philosophical preface signaled the story would be well thought-out and organized and 2) I like mysterious Ancient artifacts and insights.

Comment

I will. I am a very slow reader, though; so, it might be another week or so. I chose to read it because 1) the Latin chapter titles and a philosophical preface signaled the story would be well thought-out and organized and 2) I like mysterious Ancient artifacts and insights.
          *Blushing* Thanks. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
          Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Awesome! With Willing Sacrifice, I wonder what John will do, after, in Secrets, having told Ronon he and Teyla could have his life anytime. I think he meant more than just a lifeforce donation from Keller's retrovirus. Mind to Mind looks exciting...and Ronon's Decision, and Queen to Queen... and ...
            Queen to Queen! Any bets on what that is?
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Queen to Queen! Any bets on what that is?
              Based on a prior chapter being called Boarding Party, I am guessing Teyla will get to corner Queen Death, as she tried to do before, only she will be as herself-- no disguises this time.

Comment

Based on a prior chapter being called Boarding Party, I am guessing Teyla will get to corner Queen Death, as she tried to do before, only she will be as herself-- no disguises this time.

Ooooohhh! Yes! Brilliant. I would love to read that scene! I love it when Teyla goes up against the Queens. Mm. Powerful women!

Comment

OMG! I am loving the preview of The End of the Beginning.

silverbullet27, I know you will too!

Comment

OMG! I am loving the preview of The End of the Beginning.

silverbullet27, I know you will too!
                    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You're right! My 'lil Ember... *sigh*

... and I can't wait as usual!

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You're right! My 'lil Ember... *sigh*

... and I can't wait as usual!
                      He can't be in good shape to need to feed that badly.
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

He can't be in good shape to need to feed that badly.
                        But he survived so far

Comment

But he survived so far
                          Good old Ember! I really like him a lot.
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Good old Ember! I really like him a lot.
                            Who does not? A handsome sweety, feeding us Rodney , rescueing Guide and Teyla ... the true Wraith-hero!

Comment

Who does not? A handsome sweety, feeding us Rodney , rescueing Guide and Teyla ... the true Wraith-hero!
                              Oh dear the McKay icon made me laugh.... He looks less than happy.
                              sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

McKay was/is my favourite human character of the show - another reason for loving Quicksilver *ggg*

Comment

Working...
                                X