This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaymach View Post
    1) The book will be available next month. The release date has been changed many times, but it looks like it should be within the next three to four weeks now.

2.1) Homecoming has 368 pages, though the novel itself ends at page 3350. (just updated the wiki to reflect this, don't know why I hadn't already)

2.2) I'm not sure what you mean by this. It's a novel so it says...a lot. If you mean the back blurb, I've also updated the wiki to show this.

2.3) I enjoyed it very much; the characterisations were brilliant, the plot was realistic and filled with the right amount of suspense to keep me interested throughout.

2.4) I finished it in a few hours, as I do with all Stargate novels, but I am a tad obsessed with them...

2.5) The only pictures are the cover image. It's a novel so there's no reference pictures inside.
    How did you read the book in a few hours? I would need weeks to read these 368 pages!
    I also have another question! How much size is the book? I mean is it big and heavy?

Thank you very much to answer to my questions and edit the wiki about the book!

Comment

It's a paperback so - not heavy.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        It's a paperback so - not heavy.
        Ok, but how is it bossible a book have 368 pages and not be heavy? Is there any picture to see the size of the book?

Comment

It's just a standard novel; 17 centimeters by 10.6 centimeters and about 2.2 centimeters thick. The thing will fit in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony23310 View Post
            Ok, but how is it bossible a book have 368 pages and not be heavy? Is there any picture to see the size of the book?
            Because it's a paperback *headdesk*. You don't have much experience with reading books, right? A chance to read via Kindle? It's also avaiable as kindle-edition.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Because it's a paperback *headdesk*. You don't have much experience with reading books, right? A chance to read via Kindle? It's also avaiable as kindle-edition.
              I didn't buy any books, especially English books. Stargate Atlantis Homecoming will be the first English book I will read! And I don't have Kindle and I won't buy it.

Comment

Good news on when Allegiance will be out! http://mescott.livejournal.com/10655.html
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                  Good news on when Allegiance will be out! http://mescott.livejournal.com/10655.html
                  I hope that's the Kindle version as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    I think it is the Kindle version with the print version to follow.
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I'll be haunting Amazon uk in four weeks time.
                      sigpic

Comment

It shouldn't be. And the third book is due to come out next month.
                        I checked Amazon.ca and it's now saying they are out of stock. I assume they will get in more.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                          Absolutely! ... And not only a great action plot, but full of wonderful personal moments which seem to be leading to actual advancements in character relationships, etc. Going on the first two books, I have to say this is thestory that should be the movie if it's ever made!!
                          Totally agree... so far I'm loving these books. They give us so much more than the show ever gave us particulary a good balance between the characters. There's also a great balance between action and character development and some lovely personal moments. I can't wait until book 3 comes out...

I definitely recommend them..
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow. Nice news! I would like to read all the books from Stargate Atlantis Legacy Series, but first I must to read the Homecoming and after that buy and read the next books!

Comment

How the Legacy books were planned: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/148853.html
                              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                As far as I know there will be also a Kindle version. Unfortunately I've delete the last Fandy-newspaper but I think they will be more and more in ebooks. It's cheaper for them to publish and we as reader don't have trouble when we are from a foreign country.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X