Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people have so much hate for season 5?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Teyla, the poor girl seemed to have become a piece of the wallpaper at the end of the season.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

yea, like Teyla. She may have been in most of the eps but she barely had any lines and barely had anything to do; and Ronon went back to grunt and shoot even it didn't make any real sense for to do that. Ronon's characterization was very odd at times . In some episodes he came off as intelligent and in other eps he behaved like a complete caveman.
      sigpic

Comment

Season 5 was very hit and miss for me. It contains my least favourite episode of Stargate ever, Whispers, and a few other bad ones imo (Identity, Tracker, The Seed). But it also contained a few great ones, ie The Daedalus Variations, First Contact/The Lost Tribe and Vegas. The latter is probably my favourite Atlantis episode, so yeah lovers camp here.

Maybe someone should do a poll to see how the love/hate ratio is for Vegas
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          Like Teyla, the poor girl seemed to have become a piece of the wallpaper at the end of the season.
          i thought that was just season 2,3,5 and half of season 1,4
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I never found Teyla wallpaper in season 1
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              What about Season 4? They had an entire story arc about her. The arc started with "'Missing" and went all the way to "S&R" If the entire show was like Season 1,3, and 4 , I think there would be more unanimous postive feedback, but then again some people could of thought Season 1 was bad. lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I think Teyla had the most to do in season 1 compared to other seasons.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  What about Season 4? They had an entire story arc about her. The arc started with "'Missing" and went all the way to "S&R" If the entire show was like Season 1,3, and 4 , I think there would be more unanimous postive feedback, but then again some people could of thought Season 1 was bad. lol.
                  She had a few nice eps in 4; but she ended up being captured and in need of male rescue a bit too much.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    S3? That was the worst.

I'm not sure about S4. She was missing from a lot of episodes. She may have had an arc but she didn't do much besides those episodes
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Too much focus on the McKay/Keller relationship.
                      A little mention in the Shrine, a bit more in Brain Storm and a little bit in Identity....hardly too much
                      Too much focus on McKay.
                      there was really only two episode with him as a main focus
                      Too many episodes focussed on Keller.
                      two with her in it as a main
                      Too little focus on Ronon or Teyla.
                      4 episodes of which they were a pretty big main focus
                      A couple or a few episodes that some thought were really awful.
                      the only episode that was not so good was Inquisition because it was a clip show

Comment

For me it wasn't good nor bad, it just was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          And Ronon didn't fair much better, also Shep was there. That was about it. IMO all they seemed interested in writing was McKay.
                          sigpic

Comment

Why do people have so much hate for season 5?
                            Because Elizabeth Weir wasn't there.
                            Because "Ghost In The Machine" didn't do her any justice.
                            I hate TPTW.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              Because Elizabeth Weir wasn't there.
                              Because "Ghost In The Machine" didn't do her any justice.
                              I hate TPTW.
                              Yeah, pretty much.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

And that they treated the Asuran resistance like nothing
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X