No announcement yet.

Favorite SGA Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKAY: The Zero Point Module, General. The, uh, Ancient power source you recovered from Proclarush Taonas and that's now powering the outpost's defences. I have since determined that it generates its enormous power from vacuum energy derived from a self-contained region of subspace time.

O'NEILL: That was a waste of a perfectly good explanation.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Dr. Beckett: Tell them we'll be there in a jiff.
      Lt. Col. Sheppard: You guys hear that?
      Dr. McKay: [over radio] Yay, faint hope!
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Kolya: You said this would work.
        McKay: I don't know if you noticed or not but I'm an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work!
        sigpic

Comment

Dr. Weir: Weapons fire.
          Lt. Col. Sheppard: Nine mil. This way.
          Dr. McKay: Oh yes, let's race towards the gunfire.
          sigpic

Comment

Dr. McKay: What are we going to tell them, Teyla? "Listen, kiddies, everything you believe is wrong, and trust us because we've been here for-" [checks watch] "-almost an hour
            sigpic

Comment

Dr. Beckett: Aye, you're damned right it is! First you tell me I'm not the only Carson Beckett, and then you tell me the other one died in a horrible explosion! [suddenly coming to a realization] Oh my God! My mother! You didn't tell her, did you?
              Dr. McKay: Well...yeah.
              Dr. Beckett: Good Lord!
              sigpic

Comment

Dr. McKay: And that's what happens when you back a brilliant scientist into a corner!
                sigpic

Comment

Dr. Beckett: [after Sheppard assists him in putting on his pack] Thank you. I must be a wee bit rusty.
                  Lt. Col. Sheppard: You're not rusty, Doc. You were just never very good at this.
                  Dr. Beckett: Fair enough!
                  sigpic

Comment

McKay: Maybe we should make a diversion.
                    Lorne: Are you volunteering?
                    McKay: I'll shut up
                    sigpic

Comment

Jeannie: What did you do?
                      McKay: I ran into a snag
                      Carter: He destroyed a solar system
                      Jeannie: Meredith!
                      McKay: It was uninhabited!

Comment

Sheppard: I think people who don't want to fly are crazy.

O'Neill: Well, I think people who don't want to go through the Stargate are equally as whacked. If you can't give me a yes before we reach McMurdo, I don't even want you.
                        sigpic

Comment

McKay: So exactly what kind of, uh, special training do you guys have to go through to get this sort of mission?

Lorne: ‘You guys'?

McKay: Yeah, you know -- Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines -- it's a great place to start!

Lorne: And by ‘this mission' you mean hunting down a skilled weapons expert hopped up on Wraith drugs in the pitch black of an alien planet?

McKay: Yes!

Lorne: Actually, I skipped that course in major school.

McKay: Yeah, I was afraid of that.

Comment

Dr McKay: You two need some very serious marriage counselling.
                            Dr Weir/Phoebus: He’s not my husband, he is the enemy. Drop your weapon.
                            [McKay drops the sidearm]
                            Dr Weir/Phoebus: Now radio security and tell them everything’s fine.
                            Dr Beckett: Everything’s not fine.
                            [Weir stuns Beckett and aims the stunner at Rodney]
                            Dr McKay: Security, this is Rodney McKay. Everything’s fine, never been better. Colonel Caldwell was kidding when he said, what he said...
                            Dr Weir/Phoebus: Ah, forget it!
                            [Weir stuns McKay]
                            sigpic

Comment

Sheppard: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Atlantis. Please remain seated until the Puddle-Jumper has come to a full and complete stop.
                              sigpic

Comment

[A man rides through Geldar on a bicycle]
                                Lt. Col. Sheppard: Oh yeah! That’s something you see in a medieval village!
                                Dr. McKay: Yes, well, the Renaissance obviously came early to these folks.
                                Lt. Col. Sheppard: A couple of hundred years early?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X