Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Prion!

Also, I found these at Joe's Dog's twitter account:

dkljklklkjfd,mstargateeggstinctionncvdsflkAtlantisjlkdlklklkeIOAlkas;lkoipaslk;lka;lkoipelkadlk;ad

ssdklfslkewlidsoioiAtlantisrewioasoioiStromlkoirewlkaaslkoiIOAasjkleoipdlk

I think 'Strom' refers to Carl Strom, who will appear in Stargate Universe as the head of the IOA. I take this to mean he'll be in Stargate:Extinction as well. He's played by Carlo Rota.

Comment

And another, found by Lahela:

alkjjRaspberrykuirklrjkjToddkjkkjiifreekljreerwjkfdjkjknscljkasasoasda

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        And another, found by Lahela:

alkjjRaspberrykuirklrjkjToddkjkkjiifreekljreerwjkfdjkjknscljkasasoasda
        ???????????????????
        sigpic

Comment

Somebody's obviously having far too much fun teasing the SGA fans..!

Raspberry... correct me if I'm wrong ( I'm Swedish ) but doesn't "raspberry" =

Comment

Raspberry... correct me if I'm wrong ( I'm Swedish ) but doesn't "raspberry" =
            Yes. Yes, it does.
            Really never understood why anyone would want to know the plot before they see a movie, anyway... If spoilers are starting to flow, it's time to leave this thread--but I'm not going to worry too much about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
              Yes. Yes, it does.
              Really never understood why anyone would want to know the plot before they see a movie, anyway... If spoilers are starting to flow, it's time to leave this thread--but I'm not going to worry too much about that one.
              Not the plot but a skeletal outline would be nice. Enough so you know what Major elements to expect (Location, Species involvement, characters, timing, etc) but not enough to kill the "Holy ****!" moments.

Comment

Not the plot but a skeletal outline would be nice. Enough so you know what Major elements to expect (Location, Species involvement, characters, timing, etc) but not enough to kill the "Holy ****!" moments.
                Yeah, not for me, not at all. That just ruins it for me. I want the whole thing to be brand new and shiny. Which is why I'm going to unsubscribe to this thread now.

Comment

I don't mind knowing the plot of a movie before hand. It's the performances that make or break a movie for me, not knowing the plot line in advance. It's good to see a leeettllee bit more coming out about the movie, though.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I'm ganna read ALL the spoilers before I spend money on the movie.

If the un-apealing pairing of Rodney and Keller are even mentioned I won't buy it.

So bring on the spoilers!
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

CLICK HERE: Stargate Extinction Teaser?

ETA: for those that don't 'get' it, it's a spoof and a joke and isn't the trailer for the movie. Movie ain't even been green lit yet, much less shot so there's no way a trailer can exist.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 07 June 2009, 06:12 AM.
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                        No offense but that was pretty horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse99 View Post
                          I'm not Joe Mallozzi or Joe Flannigan....
                          sigpic
                          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse99 View Post
                            Its also a fake. I have lost track of how many times Ripple in Space has posted that terrible clip from JF's old show claiming its a SGA clip or promo.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Its also a fake. I have lost track of how many times Ripple in Space has posted that terrible clip from JF's old show claiming its a SGA clip or promo.
                              Oh I knew that seconds into it

Comment

So Sheppard bites the dust in Extinction? Lol, I guess it makes sense.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X