Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and foremost lets get back the the PG at once!

Then I want evil Asgard time!

And I must see a Wraith....maybe a new bad guy like Todd.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
      First and foremost lets get back the the PG at once!

Then I want evil Asgard time!

And I must see a Wraith....maybe a new bad guy like Todd.

:-)
      I agree with that, no fun without the "big bad scary" wraithies

Comment

Is the movie going to be Stargate Atlantis: Extinction? Or Stargate: Extinction?

I hope the latter, it ties it in with the other movies nicely, and it would look nice all together in a boxset with the other movies...

Also I want this movie to tie up ford, NO replicators and evil asgard and wraith (maybe its the evil asgard getting rid of the wraith cos they have become a problem for them or something...)

I could live without ford though
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

As far as we know, the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
            Am I the only one who doesn't want to see the "evil" Asgard or really even care about them?
            Nope, you're not alone

But as long as 1) it's epic, and 2) there is zero shipping, I don't really care what it's about. I just want to enjoy it, and hopefully be surprised by what the extinction turns out to be
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm, just calling it 'Stargate: Extinction' may be a bad idea if its only going to have Atlantis characters in it. People could wrongly assume (those that don't actually research) that it means the original Stargate characters - which is what the previous two /three movies have been.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Nope, you're not alone

But as long as 1) it's epic, and 2) there is zero shipping, I don't really care what it's about. I just want to enjoy it, and hopefully be surprised by what the extinction turns out to be
                Ditto that. I want an epic battle feature that uses the team and keeps the secondary medical staff where they should be.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't have time to read the official thread, so if someone would be kind enough... When will Stargate: Extinction be released?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                    I don't have time to read the official thread, so if someone would be kind enough... When will Stargate: Extinction be released?
                    No confirmed production date, no confirmed release date.

Comment

It hasn't been announced yet. But based on the fact that it will be filmed in the autumn (or fall, as Americans call it) along with the third SG-1 movie, that would place the release date anywhere from January to August 2010.

My personal guess would be around April or May 2010.

Comment

It's not even confirmed that it will be made yet, let alone released.

Comment

Maybe it'll be the end of the silly McKay/Keller so called romance What, a girl can dream can't she
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Maybe it'll be the end of the silly McKay/Keller so called romance What, a girl can dream can't she
                            That depends, are you a girl? Because people have been talking.

Given how much focus no matter how hard I want it not to be there I know their will be some McKeller. But I can handle it in small amount. Like Infection for example
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              I'll be right there dreaming with you.

I'd like to see 'Extinction' mean of the human race, but then that would probably mean Earth and they'd need to include the SGC/HWS and all the familiar characters there we know and love.

I wonder if maybe they find some more Ancients somewhere and the Atlantis crew has to figure out a way to save them from extinction - after they're back in Pegasus, that is.
                              sigpic

Comment

looking forward to seeing what the command structure will be after a few months with Atlantis on earth.

I cant see a reason why Sheppard would still be based on atlantis since the military would put someone high up incharge, guess he would go back to SG command or maybe his own ship.
                                I can see why McKay would still be working there. Hes still working on the Atlanis systems.
                                Dont see why the rest of the command structure in atlantis would stay. Richard Woolsey wouldnt be needed since he would be better suited for a IOA job.
                                Teyla and Ronon must have gone back to the pegasus galaxy to help back home.

I can see the begining being like the end of 'The Return (part 1)' where everyones doing other things then they hear somthing big is going down somewhere and are reunited.
                                If not then i can see it being like 'Babylon 5: Thirdspace' where somthing happens which happens between seasons in the past between random eps.

Comment

Working...
                                X