Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    if those two characters are mckay and keller I just might throw up! the only scene I want between them is where she tells him to drop dead! horrible horrible pairing *shudders*

oh but speculation is fun...even walking down the garden path can be fun....
    *holds puke bag for Rac80*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      See heres the weird thing.. Like Briangate said its almost like some force is against the movies. I mean look at what JM said back in May.

"Heard word back on the Stargate Atlantis movie script from two fronts – creative and business – and both responses were overwhelmingly positive. Some confusion (not surprised given the complexity of the story), so we’ll make a point to streamline and clarify in the next draft. Some great preliminary notes from Carl who missed two reunion scenes (looking over the script, I tend to agree) and likes the idea of including a quiet scene for “these two characters”, even going so far as to pitch out a version I liked a lot. Also received a casting suggestion that would turf the unknown Koenig in favor of someone a little more familiar. Discussions on the brass tacks of the production upcoming in June and with it, I’m hoping, finally, production dates." — Joseph Mallozzi (May 24, 2009)

At this point MGM had paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep the sets up. It just seems odd, that even in late may, despite their financial turmoil, the movies were perfectly healthy.
      But this is why we must FIGHT FOR THE GREENLIGHT!
      sigpic

Comment

For Keller and McKay to get a quiet moment?

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          For Keller and McKay to get a quiet moment?

funeral
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            funeral
            That is a quiet moment.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

funeral
              Perfect ending for them....if we can't have the movie could we maybe have this as a webisode???????? (In a perfect world I'd keep McKay and lose Keller, but if it was a choice between both or none then.....sorry Rodney, it was nice knowing you)

Think of it, Lorne and Shep in their dress blues, Woolsey could make a speech remembering the high points of their relationship (wow a 10 second memorial speech) and Todd could go around complaining that there's nothing to eat at the wake ....... it would be cheap and cheer a lot of SGA viewers up....

Well it would be certainly cheer me up

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                Perfect ending for them....if we can't have the movie could we maybe have this as a webisode???????? (In a perfect world I'd keep McKay and lose Keller, but if it was a choice between both or none then.....sorry Rodney, it was nice knowing you)

Think of it, Lorne and Shep in their dress blues, Woolsey could make a speech remembering the high points of their relationship (wow a 10 second memorial speech) and Todd could go around complaining that there's nothing to eat at the wake ....... it would be cheap and cheer a lot of SGA viewers up....

Well it would be certainly cheer me up
                I'd pay to see that. But I have a request - could Teyla and Ronon do something other than stand at the back?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  I'd pay to see that. But I have a request - could Teyla and Ronon do something other than stand at the back?
                  they can carry coffins. That would make them useful
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

funeral
                    From your lips (fingers? to the writers keyboard!

If only.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Hmmmm...how about Ronan carrries both coffins and as it's burial from Atlantis throws them as far as possible into the Ocean.......Teyla will of course then lead the cast in singing the memorial hymn......Always look on the bright side of life......

Comment

I guess I really didn't find Rodney and Keller that irritating...
                        sigpic

Comment

I did.

And I'm surprised no one's posted this here already. Here goes:

Originally posted by JM's Blog
                          Bailey writes: “You know, rereading the mailbag, what I think PG-15 and a few others may have been tactfully trying to ask, without actually asking, is why haven’t you or Paul gone to bat for Extinction as Brad has for Revolution?”

Answer: Hmmm. I spent the better part of an hour attempting a tactful response to this question before eventually giving up. Let’s just say that when news of the Atlantis cancellation first came down, I was crushed – as was everyone else associated with the production, from cast and crew to the entire writing staff. My disappointment was somewhat mitigated, however, by the prospect of continuing Atlantis’s story in the direct-to-dvd format. Since then, circumstances have tempered that initial enthusiasm. I still want to see the movie made; I’ve simply adopted a more practical outlook with respect to its (hopefully) eventual production.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-iii-mailbag/

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                            I did.

And I'm surprised no one's posted this here already. Here goes:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-iii-mailbag/

Cheers.
                            The word "hopefully," casts a little doubt IMHO.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              The word "hopefully," casts a little doubt IMHO.
                              Hmmm.....I think the chances of Extinction ever being made are roughly the same as a certain little Octopus's chances of surviving a day trip to Holland right about now

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                                Hmmm.....I think the chances of Extinction ever being made are roughly the same as a certain little Octopus's chances of surviving a day trip to Holland right about now
                                You're probably correct, but I'm still trying to be positive about it and all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X