Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Remember not to white-out the part that confirms Lorne is gay
        *pinches Jel's nose with a Lobster*
        sigpic

Comment

Remember not to white-out the part that confirms Lorne is gay
          *glares*

Hmm...lets see...say in the Atlantis movie Lornes going out with a woman....then will you admit he's not gay?
          WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
          Germany Chiefed Poland.
          England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
          England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
          France got Chiefed.
          Japan decided to scout America.
          America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
          America cut Japan to 90 pop.
          Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
          USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
          Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
          Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
          USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
          Hitler deleted his account...
          USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

He could just be out with a friend..or his sister is in denial and set him up, and Evan is too nice to hurt her feelings by saying "no thanks"
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
              *glares*

Hmm...lets see...say in the Atlantis movie Lornes going out with a woman....then will you admit he's not gay?
              She'll just be his beard!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
                *glares*

No but it would severly weaken my stance that Lorne is a homosexual
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It's gotta be Lorne. He's a minor enough character to where it wouldn't have to be a huge deal and have to be dealt with in a wider storyline; I'm also confident he wouldn't become a lame stereotype, either.

Being in another galaxy kinda gets him away from the 'don't ask, don't tell' thing, so I doubt he'd get reported. Only remaining question is who to hook him up with.

Comment

No but it would severly weaken my stance that Lorne is a homosexual
                    She'll just be his beard...and he'll say..."I hope noone figure out we're only 'dating' to hid the fact that I'm gay!"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                      Its surely Lorne... I can't see any other option.... then again Im sure Zelenka and Mckay have had their moments on those long nights in the lab.......
                      Thanks for the image ... >.<

I'd say Lorne, too. thevikingelvis summarised it perfectly.
                      This heart was like a tardis
                      I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Are ya warped? There are quite a few gays and lesbians in the military.
                        What lucky country has this army????.....
                        Depends what army we're talking about i quess..

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Ok, that is an image I so did not need
                        INDEEEED
                        Originally posted by thevikingelvis View Post
                        It's gotta be Lorne. He's a minor enough character to where it wouldn't have to be a huge deal and have to be dealt with in a wider storyline; I'm also confident he wouldn't become a lame stereotype, either.

Being in another galaxy kinda gets him away from the 'don't ask, don't tell' thing, so I doubt he'd get reported. Only remaining question is who to hook him up with.
                        It seems that this forum had decided to name poor Lorne a gay character, no matter what.It's like a joke that somebody started and everybody just jumped in for the fun of it.
                        Anyway , his behaviour in the show, can not be described as gay or even bisexual. He behaves and talks like an ordinary pure male.He doesn't have a gay attitude at all imho. If there has to be one,it's got to be Chuck.Though ...nobody has ever thought of a Wraith ....that would be interesting.A gay wraith

That would have me rolling on the floor.......hahahahahahaha
                        Spoiler:
                        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                        (YEAR 0 - 100)
                        "O thou Sun,
                        send me as far over the earth
                        as is my pleasure and thine,
                        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                        but never hear anything of bad ones,
                        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                          What lucky country has this army????.....
                          Depends what army we're talking about i quess..
                          ROFLMAO! The US military has many gay and lesbians in its service. Yes, they cannot reveal to the military that they are gay, but I know a few members of the military who are gay and one lesbian.

Anyway , his behaviour in the show, can not be described as gay or even bisexual. He behaves and talks like an ordinary pure male.He doesn't have a gay attitude at all imho.
                          Ok...so you center your opinion on the fact that because he does not act feminine or speak with a lisp that he's not gay! ROFLAMO. Obviously, you've not been around many gay people. I know gay men who participate in sports, go camping, go hunting, repair cars, and I could go on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyway , his behaviour in the show, can not be described as gay or even bisexual. He behaves and talks like an ordinary pure male.He doesn't have a gay attitude at all imho.
                            Yes because all gay men are raging queens and act like Will and Jack from "Will & Grace"
                            Last edited by Madwelshboy; 24 July 2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Only gay character I see on SGA is Lucius Luvin (or how it's spelled )

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
                              (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
                              Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                                Yes because all gay men are raging queens and act like Will and Jack from "Will & Grace"
                                I would venture to say he/she does.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X