Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taonas was asking because new Stargate Atlantis episodes start airing in Canada November 8th.

Taonas was asking if someone could rip Atlantis episodes for everyone else to see. Everyone that doesn't get the Movie Network or Movie Central... Like Americans. New episodes don't air on Scifi until January.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I know, thats why I'm offering.
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

*kinda off-topic* Does anyone know where I could get Enterprise episodes (PM me)? My area doesn't show it on cable.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I'm strictly against downloading of movies (it's theft) and music (the industry asked us not to), but I make an exception for TV, becuase you can record via VCR, so I figure, whut's the difference? In any event, I only download ENT, SG-1, & SG:A. If you need episodes from one of these shows, try checking out (PM me for link).

Comment

If someone is willing to rip and needs a host, please PM me.
            Note my small and unobtrusive signature.
            You can bet I'm not compensating for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
              I'm strictly against downloading of movies (it's theft) and music (the industry asked us not to), but I make an exception for TV, becuase you can record via VCR, so I figure, whut's the difference? In any event, I only download ENT, SG-1, & SG:A. If you need episodes from one of these shows, try checking out (PM me for link).
              Why should downloading TV be any different than downloading movies or music. It's all illegal (Except music if you're in Canada). Yes, I've downloaded episodes, but I know it's not legal. I download them because I don't get any of the channels the new eps show on. All Movies are eventually shown on tv, should that give everyone the right to download them for free once they air?

***Rant finishes***

Even though I don't get TMN, YAY Canada finally gets Stargate before the US, and in HDTV
              My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

In the Czech republic it is legal to download stuff and so forth if and only if you use it on your computer. It also must not go public or any commercial etc etc etc
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

See, for downloading episodes and movies I think it more as SAMPLING. If the movie or TV show is good enough, I would damn well buy it on DVD. I can't just go out every week and see a movie in theaters and I'm impaitent.

I download SG-1 episodes because Canadian TV doesn't have them, and I don't have the Scifi Channel. But don't worry, I will buy them on DVD. I always do. As proof here to my six DVD box sets and the one on pre-order.

I could take a picture and show ya if you wanna see them

And I don't see why the music industry is complaining. So they'll only make $100,000,000 instead of $200,000,000 boo-hoo.

Plus it's legal in Canada to download music

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    See, for downloading episodes and movies I think it more as SAMPLING. If the movie or TV show is good enough, I would damn well buy it on DVD. I can't just go out every week and see a movie in theaters and I'm impaitent.
                    Well, now there's a way to put Blockbuster out of business!

And I don't see why the music industry is complaining. So they'll only make $100,000,000 instead of $200,000,000 boo-hoo.
                    Well, think of it like this: I'm a soundtrack collector, I'd like to collect Star Trek and Stargate TV soundtracks, but wait... they hardly make new ones anymore. Why? The small group of Trek fans whom justified their production now download them.

Comment

Taonas was asking because new Stargate Atlantis episodes start airing in Canada November 8th.
                      Whoa, whoa, whoa.... let me get this right.... TMN is airing new Atlantis episodes in November two months before Sci-Fi in America does?

Sweet deal. You'd best not be lieing.
                      "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

I think it is also legal to download stuff here in Norway, just not to make stuff available for download.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan
                          Whoa, whoa, whoa.... let me get this right.... TMN is airing new Atlantis episodes in November two months before Sci-Fi in America does?

Sweet deal. You'd best not be lieing.
                          The Movie Network and Movie Central.

This is what she said in another thread. And if you check out the Movie Network's and Movie Central's websites, they both say November 8th

Comment

The Movie Network and Movie Central.

This is what she said in another thread. And if you check out the Movie Network's and Movie Central's websites, they both say November 8th
                            AWSOME!!
                            "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

No kidding. November 8th...WOW.

Also, I don't download movies or music. But I definately get TV Eps that I cant get myself from time to time, least till I can get my hands on the DVD's. Seeing an episode just once does not cut it sometimes.

Comment

I got all the 10th episodes of Atlantis on internet because, it's the only way for me to watch them, I hadn't the choice if I wanted to see them ...
                                But, when the DVD's will be released I'll buy them the day they will be released, I already have the 7th seasons on DVD .... damn, with all the seasons of star trek, babylon 5 .... it's a hole in my wallet
                                Gilles
                                http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                                Ben Browder interview
                                Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Working...
                                X