Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What non-main SG1-character would you like to see guest starring?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HIj'Qa
    I'd like some member of another SG team to catch up on old times with Lt. Ford, so we gets some Ford backstory, and some ketchup on a previous multi-team Stargate mission.
    That's a great idea! Obviously Aiden had been through the Stargate before the Atlantis expedition (because Sheppard asked him what it felt like) so he was probably on an SG team. Seeing flashbacks of his time at the SGC would be great!
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Dr Evil, MiniMe and Austin Powers. Yeah baby !
      No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
      I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
      Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Linea. .Destroyer of Worlds. Never did fall for her amnesia act in "Past and Present". No doubt she would find the Wraith interesting subjects for experimentation!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oh, Ford could have been on Major Griff's team! Or Major Pierce's! Or Col. Dixon's!

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
            At the risk of having to do Season 8 spoilers, I'll just say The Plant.
            I agree. Give it to the Wraith and see how they get rid of it. It should be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              Linea. .Destroyer of Worlds. Never did fall for her amnesia act in "Past and Present". No doubt she would find the Wraith interesting subjects for experimentation!
              I like that idea. Plus, she wouldn't wait for 'permission' to get started.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Slainey
                Atlantis X-treme! snicker. Good one.

How about the Chevron Guy.
                It's slick and witty, but I don't think Martin is "in the loop" on Atlantis.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Oh, Ford could have been on Major Griff's team! Or Major Pierce's! Or Col. Dixon's!
                  Well, Aiden is a Marine...aren't Griff, Dixon, and Pierce Air Force? I know he could have served with Airmen, but they aren't usually on the same SG teams. I always imagine Ford was with Col. Sumner before the Atlantis Expedition. That could be how he got to go in the first place. Maybe it was Ford, Sumner, Bates, and Stackhouse on one of the Marine teams (which would explain why they have no scientist). It would be cool to see them kick Goa'uld butt and take names!
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I think i'd like to see Cl. Reynolds lead his team to save them from a genii attack.

Comment

I think I'd like to see Ba'al torment Shep and Weir.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

What about that Nyan guy from Season 3's "New Ground"? When he arrives in the city, the others can comment on his uncanny similarity to the late Dr. Brendan Gaul.

Comment

Sgt. Siler!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm, this be a tough question, before
                            Spoiler:
                            he died, I would of said Jacob/Selmak, but now I would have to say...
                            Bra'tac/Walter-can't not have that quirky semi-phychic GateGuy!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

It would be cool to see Freyr, Heimdall or more of Hermiod. Any Asgard for that matter. It would make sense for an Asgard to help with the understanding of Ancient technology. Plus, just having an Asgard there would be COOL!!!!

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                              Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                              Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

I would love to see Walter as well. I liked him.
                                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                                Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                                X