Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What non-main SG1-character would you like to see guest starring?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A smart, pretty Lya as a regular

Comment

Once again, you out smart me! Tu chay!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Def Haily. Shes HOT
        When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
        I miss you.
        Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Wow, seems my post disappeared. Anywho....

Luke's Catering Service "...We cater to the Stars!..."
          Last edited by Ancient 1; 05 September 2004, 09:48 PM. Reason: noone gets it...yet

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

At the risk of having to do Season 8 spoilers, I'll just say The Plant.
            Fitness Buddies

Comment

I vote for Jonas.

He was a good character that got caught up with the Daniel Jackson thing.

Comment

Maybourne! Never enough Maybourne.
                O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Martin Lloyd.

Who wouldn't want to see "Atlantis X-Treme!" ?
                  We suspend our disbelief, and we are entertained...

Comment

Dr. Lee and Luke!!!

And Jonas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Luke and his blue jello!!!
                      The color of wraith skin and teeth.
                      Another thing for McKay to get addicted to.
                      Mmmmmm jello

Comment

I want to put my two cents in for JONAS, too. I always liked him and I like Corin Nemic. He'd bring a great energy to the team, and offer a great perspective from a SG-1'er who's seen some other ancient tech (Like for instance he'd had recognized that dimension thingy for the shadow monster from the time he brought that ancient thing back that made him see interdimentional bugs!!)

Stuff like that would be invaluable. Also we could deal with his feelings on his responsibilty for the Kull warriors -- I've always thought he'd take the news of that pretty hard.

Anyway, JONAS!

Comment

I'd totally pick Jonas, because I really liked him from the beginning. I DID start watching the show at "Full Circle," so that might be why it's easier for me, but I'd still like to think that I could appreciate a good character when I see one.

Still... the Atlantis cast is already established, with already existing relationships and all of that. I'd hate for Jonas/Corin Nemec (mostly Corin) to go through that whole New-Kid-On-the-Block Stage again. I feel really bad for the guy. At any rate, I think he and McKay, he and Weir, he and Sheppard... well, forget it, I thought I was being exclusive, but I think Jonas and EVERYBODY would be really great together. Jonas was just a really good guy. If they could just bring him back into either show with a decent hair cut and no love interest, I'd be happy.

Comment

Grogan...he was fun and cool. Jonas would be a dream come true (but I still think he should should be the fourth man on SG-1). Maybe Walter could accidentally fall through the gate to Atlantis and find love.
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I'd like some member of another SG team to catch up on old times with Lt. Ford, so we gets some Ford backstory, and some catchup on a previous multi-team Stargate mission.

Comment

Atlantis X-treme! snicker. Good one.

How about the Chevron Guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X