Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure that the DVD commentary of Siege 2 also has people saying that a scene where Sora was released had been cut for time. Does that make it more official?

Comment

With the Tria in a giant black(plot) hole.
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
        Bonjour, Mat! Your English is very...French (), but my French is very English, so it balances out.

It seems that Sora fell into a plot hole and was never seen again. I imagine she has met Sergeant Bates and Sergeant Stackhouse down there, as well.
        Wasn't Stackhouse killed off?

But TBH I think that they will explain Sora not coming back as that she was on the planet with Cowan when he got nuked along with his personal Guard.
        Last edited by Essex; 20 March 2007, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essex View Post

But TBH I think that they will explain Sora not coming back as that she was on the planet with Cowan when he got nuked along with his personal Guard.
          I very much doubt she would've been with his personal guard. She disobeyed a direct order, broke contact with her team (proving that she's insubordinate) and was captured by the enemy as a result.

IMHO, Cowen probably made an example of her upon her return
          The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
            With the Tria in a giant black(plot) hole.
            What is a "Tria?"
            Originally posted by Essex View Post
            Nope, that was Markham.
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
              What is a "Tria?"
              Spoilers: (The return)
              Spoiler:
              An ancient warship traveling at 0.9(recurring)c because they had a broken hyper drive
              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Working...
              X