Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watched the Firefly series? That series was EXCELLENT. Much better story and acting than Atlantis. But it was canned after the first season.

I do wonder about the fate of Atlantis.

Comment

i'll post this here, after the thread i was originally replying to had been closed while typing. The thread creator was writing about the character weir being unable to make decisions, almost incinerating a whole team and being bland

this was my reply, probably been said here already. but i havent read this one yet and didnt want to throw my text away:
      i do not agree. i coiuld completely understand that scene in the episode. her situation was clearly a difficult one and comprehensible - the 10 seconds were needed to build up a certain tension.
      the character is new to the role as the leader and is probably supposed to grow into it during the first season. it cannot be compared to the base leaders we already now from sg-1, they are military personnel with a career that involves a big deal of experience in leadership.
      i think she will become a good leader capable of deciding accordingly, but still i expect to see iris-situations and other thrilling scenarios simply to make it nice to watch.
      You deepfry it - i eat it

Comment

Working...
      X