This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major spoilers for season final

Ok guys hot off the press over at stargate-project they have published an interview with Martin Wood in the interview he was asked about Atlantis season final and this is his answer.

“SG-P: How far are the plans for the Atlantis season two finale? Can you tell us anything about it? Maybe the title and/or little spoilers?

MW: As you probably already know [...] the season finale is called Allies. I can tell you this much about it- watch “Michael” and “The Hive” closely and you may have an idea what “Allies” means…. “

Now if you read between the lines I think it’s pretty obvious that they going down the route of Tok’ra version of Wraith (although this is pure speculation on my part). I read an interview a while back where either Brad or Martin Gero mentioned that whole season is based around the retro(sp) virus.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Wraith that they turn into humans, they're the allies, I can't believe it.

Comment

It seems the mystery of who the "Allies" are might have been solved but here's my thoughts on the matter anyway.

We already know that the Wraith are territorial with different Hives competing for feeding grounds. So it is possible that one of the Hives would be willing to help Atlantis in order to damage another more powerful Hive which is threatening to become domininant and take over their feeding grounds.

Not an Ally like the Tokra or Asgard more an Ally of convenience.
        "I don't care if I fall as long as someone picks up my gun and keeps on shooting"

Comment

Originally posted by DENIZEN_OF_NE'TU
          It seems the mystery of who the "Allies" are might have been solved but here's my thoughts on the matter anyway.

We already know that the Wraith are territorial with different Hives competing for feeding grounds. So it is possible that one of the Hives would be willing to help Atlantis in order to damage another more powerful Hive which is threatening to become domininant and take over their feeding grounds.

Not an Ally like the Tokra or Asgard more an Ally of convenience.
          Now that I had some time to think about it, I came to the same conclusion I thinks it’s possibility. If that is the case I thinks I know what will happen in “The Hive”.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by DENIZEN_OF_NE'TU
            1 problem.
            the wraith need to feed off humans to survive right?
            so they learn atlantis survived and they will want atlantis to get to earth, then they won't need to worry about feeding grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
              1 problem.
              the wraith need to feed off humans to survive right?
              so they learn atlantis survived and they will want atlantis to get to earth, then they won't need to worry about feeding grounds.
              Well there are plenty of ways TPTB could get around that.

The Wraith faction could work with the Atlantis expedition without necesarily knowing the city survived. I'm sure the Wraith assumed that everyone evacuated through the gate before destroying the city and are working from an Alpha site somewhere.

You are assuming all of the Wraith have the same agenda (getting to earth). Its possible that a smaller group that have sufficient feeding grounds to sustain them would rather stick with what has served them well for millenia rather than run around the universe looking for new feeding grounds that they read in one humans mind.

Do we even know for sure that all the Wraith know about Earth? Its possible that only the faction which killed Sumner are aware of it.
              "I don't care if I fall as long as someone picks up my gun and keeps on shooting"

Comment

From what imformation I have gathered, all the Wraith know of Earth, as they weren't divided until after Teyla started to hack their comunications. And if the Wraith were so divided that they all have different feeding grounds, then I would think that they would fight eachother for them, rather than undertaking a huge attack on Atlantis in order to get to Earth and the Milky Way.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

In my opinion the Allies are Wraith. I think there will be a new enemy (and I hope that´s a new enemy and not the Ori) which is about to destroy both groups (Humans and Wraith) so that for some time they are forced to work together. It´s the old "the enemy of my enemy" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yume
                    In my opinion the Allies are Wraith. I think there will be a new enemy (and I hope that´s a new enemy and not the Ori) which is about to destroy both groups (Humans and Wraith) so that for some time they are forced to work together. It´s the old "the enemy of my enemy" thing.
                    that would be interesting seeing shep fighting along side a wraith. also the dynamics of trying to fight with the wraith would be fun to see.

Comment

They Should Have Special Weapons And Tactics And The Abillity To Appraise Ancient Artifacts
                      Or Swatatataaa

Comment

Heres a possible theory...I am not sure if it has been said or not but lets say for some of the Wraith "arent that evil" but have to be in order to survive by feeding. Given another chance "ie Michael", some may want to leave the life style of the Wraith and become human. It give them another alternative which up until "Michael", may have not been available.

Comment

HEY guys I'm really new to this Form.

And I also found out on the internet, that i froget which site i found or in the book magazine that says that Dr Weir and Carson Beckett's chatacters will turn darker side at end of this second season, with cilff into third season with that mystery on Darker side.

thanks
                          Jenn Ruest
                          Hi guys,
                          I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Originally posted by illuminarok
                            Well Beckett is suppose to be getting the new Retrovirus completed by the seasons end, the one that temporarily turns the wraith into humans...Those would be the allies, I assume.

I think you're right. I remember reading and interview with Paul McGillion and when the allies issue (or end of the season) was mentioned he hinted at who they would be by saying something like "watch the episode Michael that's coming up".

Eccs

Comment

To fill you in.....

The allies are 1 hive ship of humanized wraith. they calim to want an aliiance with atlantis to help destroy other wraith (turn them into humans and feed on em). But its all a ploy to learn the location of earth.... They supply all the tech info on the wraith tech but it starts to delete itself when it gets the earth stargate address.

Comment

Well not really human, they still demonstrate all Wraith qualities and only Michael seems to be the person who is half human like and half wraith. The Hive Queen looked different then the normal queen also but we don't know whether she is just another different Wraith or is like Michael.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X