Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the allies can be enemies of the genii (remember underground)
    Sora: You should know we have dealt with others not so graciously

Comment

Just hope sga don't accept help from the ori in a desperate bid to get rid of the wraith, very unlikely of course.
      sigpic

Comment

do you think sga will have ori in it ever?

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
          do you think sga will have ori in it ever?
          You never know, but probably not in this season.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Well, the atlantis base will be infiltrated by a goa'uld in some future episode rite? So maybe having the Ori in SGA may be possible

Comment

Spoiler:
              i don't think that implies the ori are coming. but the goa'uld are already on earth so they probably know about pg where as the ori dont

Comment

thought people may want to know...
                I posted a question in the ask joe thread
                Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                Hi Joe,

I know that there aren't any spoilers being given out for Allies in SGA S2, but have we come across them the "allies" before and are they going to be our allies or the wraith's?
                any clues greatly appreciated

Thanks
                SmallTimePerson
                his reply:
                Originally posted by JMallozzi
                Spoiler:
                Oh, we've come across them alright.

Comment

Right, well, I reckon it's the one the only.....guys from condemned! No one believes me when I say this...lol...How mant enemys have the SGA team made so far by the way? Also, Bloody Jmallozzi and his "descrete"(SP) hints...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    Right, well, I reckon it's the one the only.....guys from condemned!
                    i doubt it is them as they have been culled (sp?)

Comment

I think it's culled...and yeah, but you never know.... Still, I hope TPTB aren't THAT predictable and bring out the Genii...Oh well, time will tell I suppose *Hopes it's a survivor from condemned*

BTW, SMP, nice sig, but "Peter" a little unclear, the satellite part is covering it in white.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

What happens if it's a realist (as used in political theory) wing of the Nox? Wouldn't we all be jumping up and down if they suddenly were ressurrected?

Comment

THE FURLINGS!

We have come across them , everyone wants them, no spoilers are given out...

It is THE most obvious thing to do I think.

Nos quis Furlings est.

(yes I know my Latin sucks these days)

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                            I think it's culled...and yeah, but you never know.... Still, I hope TPTB aren't THAT predictable and bring out the Genii...
                            I think that's who it's going to be. If it's anyone else it'll be a surprise to me (a pleasant one but a surprise all the same).

Comment

The Justice League, this would be very, very odd. The Wraith can't have an ally, they'd eat them, or try to, thinking they might taste better than humans. Allies, not Ford, although that would be most blissful, not the Genaii, hate them, perhaps the people from "The Tower," then again I like to go to my safe place, the Ancients.

Comment

If the Ori did learn of Pegasus, would the Ancients allow them to use their ascended powers to get rid of the Wraith, just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                                X