X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoin
    Youre forgetting the green lantern and the alien man, john...lol
    Superman, Batman, Wonder woman, Hawk Girl, Green Lantern, Jon Jones and the Flash are The Flash the originals.

BTW was it just me or was Jon barely in unlimited
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
      BTW was it just me or was Jon barely in unlimited
      the cast of the original justice league played a small part in JU, probably just to make some of the new characters familiar to people who havent seen them before.

+ Another allie SGA could use is Garfield
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

i have an isdea about this look at my post on the last page of the joe mallozzi thread in general duscussion for those too lazy it involves tollan explorers who left before the rules on sharing tech and somehow ended up in pegasus what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
          i have an isdea about this look at my post on the last page of the joe mallozzi thread in general duscussion for those too lazy it involves tollan explorers who left before the rules on sharing tech and somehow ended up in pegasus what do you think?
          I think itll be a totaly new race that will be our allies, not any of the races we have seen in SG1

Comment

yeah probably but it would be cool to see the tollan again but martin gero says somewhere that theyll be aliens near the end of the series so i assume theyll be the allies

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
              yeah probably but it would be cool to see the tollan again but martin gero says somewhere that theyll be aliens near the end of the series so i assume theyll be the allies
              Yeah the aliens are gona be the ones from the movie signs

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                Who said the Atlantis base is getting allies, maybe its the wraith getting allies.
                That would be quite a twist, but can't think of who that can be. Who would want to allie with the wraith?! Someone really stupid, but even the genii wouldn't even if it helped them in any way. Hopefully it's not an ancient or maybe an really advanced society who wants Atlantis and think themsleves on par with the wraith so much so that even if the wraith try to attack them they would fail, but like with the Tollen they get a nasty suprise.
                sigpic

Comment

allies are the people from ep "tower"?

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                    allies are the people from ep "tower"?
                    Where'd you get your info.
                    or is it just speculation????

Comment

my guess

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                        my guess
                        Oh ok

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          But it wouldn't be the same because the writers would change it to make it unique and interesting! And so what if it's vaguely like some old plot on SG-1, it's still a good idea!

Please pardon my sarcasm.
                          I would so like some good wraith and I'm sure if there are some TPTB will do a good job on them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Its either the genii or a new alien race. Perhaps the ones from that mystery ship from Grace.
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Didnt read the whole thread cause im in a rush so sorry if im repeating but....

What if its an advanced race that help us defeat the wraith, only for us to find out that their technology is startlingly familiar when we think back to a certain artificial virus.... then things get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJ
                                Didnt read the whole thread cause im in a rush so sorry if im repeating but....

What if its an advanced race that help us defeat the wraith, only for us to find out that their technology is startlingly familiar when we think back to a certain artificial virus.... then things get ugly.
                                Spoiler:
                                You mean like the 1 in hotzone? That is supposed to be in a later ep, would be cool if it's allies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X